Chapter 41

Friendly Marriage
Time- 4:33PM
---

Third person's POV

His hands in his pockets, he walked along the corridor a few mintues after the bell that indicated the dismissal of school went. Juniors greeted him. Some were those that personally knew him while the others were those who recognised him as a model. A smile crept up his lips when he saw her with her buddy, chatting as they kept their stuff in the locker.

"Aish, the food in Stall 5 . And how can the uncle there be so rude..." Jasmine complained to her friend beside her as she placed her file in. "It's not as if their food is heavenly good..." She further complained. The girl beside her just smiled as she listened to her friend pouring out her dissatisfactions.

"Well..." Yoo Bin shrugged. He was now a few metres from them. He dialled her number, leaning against the wall as he watched his wife. He saw how she looked down to her jeans pocket when she sensed the virbration, pushed her hand in and pulled out the handphone. "Hm. Seung Hyun ah."

"YeoBo~" He said in a sweet voice and almost laughed when he saw her face showed a weird expression.

"What's with the sudden change again?" She locked the locker and turned the other side and walked off with Jasmine. Following behind her, he teased further.

"YeoBo...~"

"Stop it. It's so disgusting." Jasmine laughed when Yoo Bin said that. He chuckled.

"Where are you?"

"Walking to the carpark. Where are you? Are you reaching?" She asked back.

"I'm in your heart all along." She gripped on the handle of the stairs when she heard that. Her eyes widened. He had not been this cheesy before. She stoned and only smiled back when Jasmine lightly tugged on her, seeing if she suddenly felt uncomfortable.

"Yah..." She released her hold on the handle and continued to walk down.

"You shouldn't stone and make your friend worry. Erase that shock look off your face." She stopped, looked up to see if he was looking down at her. When she saw no one, she said.

"Where are you?" Looking around, she met Jasmine's wondering eyes.

"What's wrong?" She whispered. Yoo Bin shook her head and smiled, then held Jasmine's arms as she continued to walk down.

"I told you I'm in your heart." He said in a casual manner.

"Where are you?"

"I shall see you then." With that, he hung up his phone. He was hiding behind the wall all along. Looking down, he saw them travelling downwards. He walked the other way, down the other stairs.

"It's good that he's back to normal." He leaned on the wall, hearing Jasmine's voice.

"Good is good. What follows is childishness." Yoo Bin rolled her eyes as she badmouthed about him.

"Who is the one so childish that it pisses my wife?" He stepped out of the corner and faced the girls, smiling.

"Omo, it scares me..." Jasmine gasped as she held her chest. Yoo Bin jumped back, staring striaght at him.

"Gosh... Stop scaring us...!" Yoo Bin patted her chest.

"Did I scare the three of you?" He came forward, messing his wife's fringe.

"Three? But..." She turned to Jasmine which was also confused by him.

"Ah... Three." Jasmine finally got what Seung Hyun was talking about and smiled to him.

"Huh?" Yoo Bin turned to Seung Hyun then to Jasmine. Jasmine simply pointed to her tummy and then giggled softly.

"Jun Hyung is waiting for me." She waved her phone when she fished it out and before Yoo Bin could answer, she had ran off.

"Hey...!" She called, but turned back to him when she saw Jasmine disappeared. He simply smiled down at her sweetly.

"Not so loud. What if the child is like you? Always screaming." She slapped his stomach. "And violent."

"Yah!"

"See..." Rolling her eyes, she walked off, leaving him alone. He smiled at himself as he shook his head and caught up with her. Reaching for her hand, he intertwined his with her's. She looked up and he pecked on her forehead. "Let's go, yeobo." He smiled and brought her to the car.

Yoo Bin's POV

"Do you think it would be a boy again this time?" Seung Hyun asked.

"A boy is good. Why?" I said, looking at him.

"It would be chaos everyday then." He shook his head.

"That's why we need to teach them."

"Seung Yoo is already giving me a big headache already. Just imagine another one. Not forgetting you, who is always at his side. In total, three against me." He glanced at me. I smiled.

"Then a girl?"

"It sounds good." He smiled. "But what if she is like you? Loud, firece, violent." He glanced me once in a while. "Ah, and that pride of your's."

"What did you say?" I eyed. He chuckled. "What if it's twins?" I asked again when that came across my mind.

"Do you think it's possible? You can't even eat well... I can't believe when you said you only drank a bottle of milk the whole day and just slept at the basement."

"But it would be fun." I then giggled, thinking of that.

"Fun? Might as well say triplets." He eyed me before rolling his eyes.

"What if it's quardrates?!" I exclaimed.

"Yah..." He then laughed. "Then you should might as well pray that you produced a football team." We chuckled like hell. "Then we would break the world record of 9 babies. My must be very powerful then."

"Did you just talked dirty just now?" I stared at him in horror. "When did you got that habit? The baby might hear you...!" I looked away, embarassed.

"Good then. Seung Yoo is so slow at these things. Hope that by saying this to the baby inside you, it would be smarter in this sense." He winked at me and then laughed. Gosh... He's crazy! "Why all of a sudden so quiet? Shy?" He nudged me.

"Is emabarassed." I corrected him.

"The kids would get to know this stuff sooner or later."

"Psh..." I looked away but to turn back again. "But how did you know I was in the basement that day?"

"I have this thing called 'Kim Yoo Bin radar'." I rolled my eyes.

"Seriously, how did you know?" I asked again, ignoring his lame answer.

"I just knew. I found everywhere but not the school. So I just try my luck."

Seung Hyun's POV

Why I knew where she was? She forgot that I had been slacking in that place for like 3 years? Of course I knew every detail about the basement. Soon Yong gave me a big hint when he said that his call can't get through. The reception in the basement is not very good. Calls don't usually get through when you are there. So it would be a good place to rest. No calls, no disturbance.

"Yoo Bin ah..." I whispered as I hugged her from the back.

"Wait for a little while." She ignored me and continued to moisturise her hands with lotion. "Okay." She did a last check on herself in the mirror infront of her before turning around.

"It's only a lunch. Do you need to doll yourself so much?" I asked, my arms still around her waist.

"Do you want an ugly wife then?" Her hands rested on my chest.

"Would you still be pretty when here grows?" I patted her stomach and her face immediately changed.

"Don't worry. Even if I become a fatso, I would not stick by your side, okay?" She rolled her eyes and pushed me off. It was just a joke!

"Okay okay." I held her arm, stopping her from storming off. Pregnant ladies' temper really... "I didn't mean it. Sorry." I rubbed her arm, hoping that she don't put in to heart.

"The first time when my stomach became huge, am I really like... So fat...?" I smiled and shook my head.

"You look cuter actually." She gave me a look like I was just saying that to make her happy. But it was true. She's much more feminine, always careful and gentle. I like it when she held her waist to support the weight when she walked, pouting to me as she complained how hard it was. Everything is fine, just that she becomes a lot more sensative. "It's true. You don't know how bless I was to listen to your complaints."

"But you were with Young Rin unnie then. You still feel blessed?"

"Yeah, I mean, it felt amazing. You are the one that made me a father." I stated. Even though I don't love her then, I did felt like everything is so... Wow... Like magic. To see her walking around the house, patting her stomach as she talked to the life in her, it was not common to me. I cupped her face and saw her frowning. I smiled and my thumb went to 'rub' the frown off. "You're prettier when you are pregnant. If only you could always be pregnant..."

"What? Then I would have to suffer." She pouted. I chuckled softly.

"I would be with you." I assured her. "Welcome to complain to me anytime. My ears are open!" She finally smiled, hugging me.

"I know it would be annoying. I would try to control my temper." I shook my head.

"Nope. I'm serious. I would accept the change in you. Your temper and all. Everything." I can understand her more since I love her. Surely better than the first time. I pulled away and pecked on the tip of her nose. "I love you." She stole a peck on my lips.

"I love you too."

"Are you hungry now?" I asked, bending down to her stomach, caressing it.

"I'm so bloated." I heard her and looked up.

"Shall we drink soup then?"

Yoo Bin's POV

Seung Hyun drove to a nearby restuarant to have lunch. I guess he completely forget about his work as his lunch break was over long time ago. But I don't feel like mentioning. I'm so bad right?

"Stop already." I snatched the menu from him and passed it to the waitor. He just wouldn't stop ordering. The table we were sitting at may be too small for all the dishes. All I ordered was a corn soup, and guess what he got for himself? Salads, desserts, seafoods... God...

"I'm hungry..." He said.

"But still, aren't these too much?"

Don't worry. I will settle everything." He wriggled his eyebrows. God... What the hell is he up to? Shaking my head, I smiled to myself. The food came, one after one, non-stop. I was able to eat better. Even though not a lot, still, I was able to push those food down into my system. Not feeling uncomfortable, my mood became better.

"Yah, what are you doing?" I watched his chopsticks continuously picked the vegetables, placing them into my soup. Picking the meat off the prawn shells, he dumped everything in.

"Eat."

"I'm so full. Stop adding already." I stopped him and frowned again.

"Last one." He finsished mashing the prawns into smaller bits and emptied a spoonful of it into my bowl of corn soup, which had became 'rubbish' soup. "Finish everything." He eyed me and continued eating his noddles. I pouted and continued eating, slowly.

Third person's POV

Seung Hyun and Yoo Bin were on Seung Hyun's bed. She lied on his bed while he was working on his laptop beside her.

"Omma...!" Her head shot up to her little son, seeing him pushing the door open, running towards her. Seung Hyun lifted him to the bed in between he and Yoo Bin. She slowly sat up, elbow supporting herself. "Omma..." Seung Yoo called again, crawling up her lap.

"Yah, becareful." Seung Hyun extended his arm infront of her stomach, sheidling it. "Your sibling is here. Don't go near it." He warned. Seung Yoo looked at his father as though he already know about the existence of his sibling. Then he sat up. Seung Hyun slowly pulled away.

"Ah...!" His little palm hit her stomach, which made his parents' eyes widened. "Ah!" He hit again, seeing no response from them.

"You this...! I just told you to becareful and you immediately slapped your sibling twice?!" Seung Hyun pulled him to his lap, slapping his hips.

"Ah!" Seung Yoo rebelled, causing the older man infront of him widened his eyes in disbelief and the women beside him watching them in amazement. He struggled out from his father's hold, in the process accidentally pressed the 'Esc' button.

"YAH!" Seung Hyun screamed, staring at the screen in horror. His gaze slowly went to Seung Yoo who was already by Yoo Bin's side, glaring at him. "My god! My report!" He screamed in distress again. He swiftly grabbed Seung Yoo, got out of bed and brought him to the maids.

"You don't have to do this. It's not painful." Yoo Bin told him when he came back and closed the door. He kept quiet, climbing back to the bed. Sighing when he saw his typing all gone, he pushed his laptop aside. "I will help you." She reached for his laptop, ready to re-type everything for him.

"It's okay. I will do it again after resting for awhile." He held her wrist, stopping her. "You sleep alright?" He pushed her hair off her shoulders before getting up to off the lights, then the lamp beside the bed.

"I will sleep in my room." She got up, feeling that she was bothering him.

"But I want to see you sleep." He said, holding her shoulders. Smiling to her, he slowly pushed her down the bed, tugging her to sleep.

"Do you want to rest?" She then patted on the empty space beside her. He got her message and lied down, pulling her to his chest.

"You want me to hug you right?" He laughed softly.

"Psh..." He chuckled more as he caressed the back of her head.

"Sleep. You are tired already." He said softly, playing with her hair. She nodded and soon, the grip on his waist loosened. Patting her head in a downwards motion, he pulled away slowly, pecking on her lips softly before getting up. Reaching for the abandoned laptop, he turned off the lamp and went to his desk, clicked the dim lights on. Looking up to his wife's back once in a while, he continued to finish the work his son had deleted away to 'revenge' his own father.
---
Okay, another chapter. I have thought of a twist but it would again, create drama. If you guys are okay with the story being a little more longer, I can continue to write another drama in this story. Anyways, thanks for reading and hope you all enjoyed! ^^

P.S. TOP won the Style Icon Awards! Whoohoo!!! And Joo Ri hugged him! *Jealous + Envious*

To lanza1521, Hi. Haha, she had became a little sensative already. Being picky on food would come in the way. Hang on! Thanks for supporting! ^^

To rachelee1031, Hi. Haha! Happy moments forever! I'm so glad to know that the both of you enjoy this story. I really appreciate it. Thanks for supporting! ^^

To devilsbabe96, Hi. I have decided on the gender of the baby after getting the reponses of everybody. Here's the next chapter. Thanks for supporting! ^^

Schedulex2(C)
Started- 4:33PM, 171110
Ended- 11:19PM, 171110

'Took a long time for this story as I typed as I did my daily routine.'