Chapter 4

You And I [COMPLETED]
Time- 8:49PM
---

I was in my manager car, making my way home to get a shower before going to the company to record my last song and get started with the photo shooting for the comeback. My manager waited for me in the living room as I showered. I felt refreshed after the long, tedious shooting at the set. I came out, combed my hair and gathered my stuff and headed for the company.

"Unnie, when does the filming starts?" I asked randomly.

"I'm not sure. Next week maybe?"

"Next week? It seeems like they didn't have much time. They only took one day to select the female lead."

"So that means you have to work on reciting the script more so you don't NG a lot and delay the timing."

"Does that mean I have to skip school again unnie?"

"Most slightly. You will get to know more tomorrow."

"Okay."

I napped awhile during the ride and soon we arrived. We went in and into the recording studio. The composer was already there, preparing. I apologised for letting him wait and get to work immediately. Since it's only one song, we finished that in about 3 hours. I thanked the composer before moving on to my next schedule. To be the shooting set! It is in the same building so we took the lift to the sixth floor. I greeted the staffs and got ready. The concept for my comback is a bit different from my usual style. Instead of being cute and all, this time the theme is black. Mature, y, yet still showing the purity of an 18 year old. To show purity, youth in the theme given is not that easy for me. It's my first time trying this kind of style.

I went to the set and the cameraman explained the poses that I'm supposed to pose. Not much smiling involved. I have to the people who see the picture in with my eyes. Even if I smiled, it has to be y, conveying to the public that I'm a grown up. I'm not the sixteen year old Yi Jung anymore.

I started off posing a pose, looking at the camera side way.
It's a bit weird. My expression is actually quite blank. In another words, not y enough. But as I posed more, I get the hang of it. Soon, I'm able to smile ily and seductively. And without me noticing, I completed the first quarter of the shooting.

I took a break as the staffs prepared the props for the next quarter of the shooting. I used my manager IPhone and surfed the net. The cast of 'The playboy next door' had being revealed. Everything went so quickly. There's an article that caught my eye, I placed my finger on the icon over the screen and began reading it.

Nasty and Anti-Fans did not affect Yi Jung acting career.

Singer-actress Yi Jung to comeback on the drama 'The playboy next door' together with Choi Seung Hyun, Kim Tae Hyun and Park Ji Eun. It was revealed earlier in the morning that Yi Jung was confirmed as one of the main lead in 'The playboy next door'. Much acknowledgement was given to this young artist who debuted as a actress last year in a Taiwan production, 'Love in highschool'. Her fame shot up as public realised her talent in acting. Although there were affectionate scenes in her previous drama, and that viewers disagreed on the scenes and showed their dissatisfaction, Yoon Jae Hyun, scriptwriter of 'The playboy next door' expressed, "This drama will be totally different from the previous one that Yi Jung starred in. The character suit her well and we feel that she would be able to convey the character's emotions well to the viewers so we selected her."

I scrolled down to see the comments and glad that they are nice comments like "Yi Jung unnie's acting is not bad. I love her previous drama!" , "Wow, she's gonna act with TOP this time! Let's hope she will be able to do a good job again this time. Fighting!" etc. I smiled a little and close the window and went into my official website and went to the comments page. So here's all the bad comments... I thought as I saw the first comment.

"I heard there are quite a lot of kiss scenes with TOP. Please do not NG for the kiss scenes. Please do it once and for all.", "So this foreign singer is trying to increase her fame by sticking to TOP? FAT HOPE!", "I hope you will be less y this time." etc.

I don't want to continue further so I 'cross' the window. This is what I meant by getting bashed. I will update myself on the comments after all the preparations for the comeback were done. I don't want to get my mood affected. I returned my manager her phone and continued with the photo shooting.
---

OK! Another chapter. Hope this is fine. I feel that the story is very long winded but I also don't wished to rush the story through. And TOP will be in the next chapter! I promised! Comments please! Thank you! ^^

Schedulex2(C)
110710
Time-9:58PM