Chapter 28

You And I [COMPLETED]
Time- 3:15PM
---

I arrived at the waiting room. Another programme for me. As I was early, I took out the postage my friend from Singapore sent to me. I opened the envelop, and a magazine came to view. It's Teenage Magazine from Singapore. I was a bit confused why she sent me this. I thought she would explain on a piece of paper or something but only the magazine itself is in the envelop. I took a closer look at the front cover and saw that BigBang is on the front cover! No wonder... Stella remembers what I like and does think of me. I flipped through the pages and read the aritcles like I always do when I was back in Singapore. Kpop is gathering more attention over the days in Singapore. I was actually invited to attend the YOG 2010 celebration together with some other Kpop idol stars, but because of the drama, I have to reject that rare opportunity! I finished reading the magazine and started to slack around, munched on the snacks my manager bought. I need to go on diet soon. I heard that Tae Yang and Ji Yong are on this show as well. As my purpose here is not to promote the drama, Seung Hyun would not be coming. I took out my notes and started reading. Then there was a knock. My manager went to open the door as I stared at the door, wanting to know who will appear. It's Tae Yang and Ji Yong. I stood up and greeted them. Tae Yang gave me his latest CD and I was like why is he giving it to me here? People usually give them at music programmes or something. I smiled and accepted it, thanking them. I gave them my album as well. Good thing I had a few of them with me. We then had a chat and soon, it was time to go. We headed to the set and be began. We talked about those 'normal' and 'standard' stuff. But overall it's still enjoyable. We then ended the recording. I was back in waiting room, packing my stuff, getting ready to go. When I heading off with my manager, I saw Tae Yang and Ji Yong. They walked towards me and I know they wanted a talk with me. I excused myself and went with them.

"Are you free on September?" Tae Yang asked.

"I'm not sure. If there's nothing added to my schedule at the last minute, I'm free. Why?"

"Would you come to my concert?" Tae Yang asked again.

"You're inviting me?" I was relieved when I realised that they are not trying to talk about Seung Hyun. "I would go of course." I smiled.

"You're on?" Ji Yong spoke.

"Yeah. I will go. If there's nothing on." I repeated.

"Okay. I will update you on that again." Tae Yang said and we headed out together. I went to meet my manager in her car.

"Is something the matter?" My manager asked when I sat beside her.

"Nope. Tae Yang invited me to his concert." I did not intend to tell her actually for she will worry again, but changed my mind when I know that sooner or later, she would know.

"Oh. When is it?"

"September."

"You're watching the one that only admit those aged 18 and above or the other one?"

"I don't know. Does that make a difference anyway? I'm 18 already unnie."

"How would it be no difference? There's a lot of difference." My manager shot back, almost immediately.

"Don't worry unnie. How rated can those scenes be anyway?" I blurted out, earning a glance from my manager.

"Your image is like a baby in the industry and you watch those stuff. It's not wrong, but public just think differently."

"That's why I wanted a matured image this comeback. And ended up the concept doesn't have a great change." I answered. "Anyway, I've promise him."

"Let me know again."

"Hmm."

Ever since the scandal, my manager talked to me this way. Wanting to care everything in my life. She's the one who said to ignore the public and now she so worried. I'm getting used to rumors and scandals and stuff already. More of those wouldn't harm me. I'm going to the concert. I can even take this chance to change my image when I'm watching the restricted one. Reporters must take pictures of me there and I can tell the whole Korea I'm already a grown-up. I'm no longer 16! My manager dropped me at my apartment. I got home and got washed, and lied on the sofa, watching drama. My phone vibrated. I answered the phone, still lying.

"Hello?"

"Yi Jung ah? It's me."

"Oh. Young Bae oppa." It's Tae Yang!

"The tickets left are for the concert on 26th September. It's restricted. You're fine with it?"

"Of course. I'm 18 already." Why people sounded like they thought I have not watched such stuff?

"Okay. We will meet then."

"Okay. Bye."

"Bye."

I hung up the phone and continued my show. After the drama, I went to bed.
---
Okay. Boring chapter again. Will continue with the next chapter after this. ^^

Schedulex2(C)
Started- 3:15PM, 170810
Ended- 4:18PM, 170810