Chapter 42: Bonus! The playboy next door. Episode 2

You And I [COMPLETED]

Time- 3:41PM

---

Yi Jung slammed the door closed, leaned against it and held her chest, eyes still widened. What the hell is the guy doing? Not only a jerk, but also a total ert! Her eyes wandered around, mind still filled with the images of his body. She quickly shook her head, shaking off those useless things off her head. She jumped, when someone knocked on the door behind her.

"Who... Who is there?" She stuttered, hands at her sides, pushing the door, in case the one she was thinking would just barge in.

"It's me, Jung ah." Mrs Choi's voice was heard. She quickly opened the door and smiled to her.

"Mrs Choi, is there anything I can help you with?"

"I just remember. Do you have the stuff for school?"

"I didn't pack the school stuff. I'm thinking of buying them at the mall later." Yi Jung said.

"I would like to go with you, but I have something on later. Here." Mrs Choi passed something to Yi Jung. Yi Jung looked at her hands, only to see a stack of cash. "Go get a nice bag, new stationaries, whatever."

"No. My parents have left money for me." Yi Jung rejected, pushing the stack back into Mrs Choi's hands. "I can't accept it."

"Take it. Just treat it as your allowance from me."

"But-"

"Okay, get started on shopping." Mrs Choi smiled, waving as she walked away. Yi Jung's eyes widened, then looked at the bills in her hands.

"And," She looked up, to see Mrs Choi turning back to her. "Don't call me Mrs Choi. Change that addressing. I don't like it." She smiled again and headed off. Yi Jung stood there, still don't know what was going on.

=====

Yi Jung walked down the stairs. The living room was empty. She looked around, but only saw the maids busying with the chores. They bowed to her when they saw her. Yi Jung bowed back and headed to the door. When she was outside, a man in black suit approached her.

"Lady, please." He extended his arms to the car, showing her the way which she just stared at him wonderingly. "Madam had asked me to drive you to the mall."

"I can get there myself. I know the way around." She told him. "Thank you." She bowed and began to walk the other way.

"But lady," She turned back, to see him just behind her. "Madam wanted me to drive you there." Looking at him, Yi Jung doesn't want to make things difficult for the chauffeur. She knew how important an 'order' of the employer was to a chauffeur, since she was also from a wealthy family. She smiled and nodded, and walked back to the jet black Mercedes. The chauffeur helped her opened the door and she got in. He himself got to the driver's seat and drove off.

=====

The car pulled at the roadside, infront of a mall. Yi Jung looked up, immediately recognised it as a luxorious mall that only wealthy people go. Although she was not a regular customer there, and no one would recognise her as the daughter of a man who went bankruptcy and was fleeing, she don't think shopping there would be a good idea. She wasn't a missy who have servants by her sides anymore. She shouldn't spend money like nobody's business.

"Mr Kim, here?" She bent forward, looking at the sides of the chauffeur's face. He turned to her and bowed.

"Yes, lady." He then got out, opened the door and she got out, anyway.

"Can we go to other malls? I don't think the things that I want are available here." Yi Jung said, trying to leave this place. But before the chauffeur could reply, another jet black car stopped behind their's, and 3 ladies in black suit approached them. They bowed to Yi Jung.

"Lady, we are your bodyguards. We would be at your service from now on." The female in front of her said while the other 2 stood behind her. Yi Jung's eyes widened.

"H-huh?"

"After you." The same female showed her the way to the entrance. Yi Jung doesn't know how to react, so she just followed the 'instructions'.  She walked infront of all those bodyguards and she would sometimes turned her head slightly to the side to see the ladies behind her. When they arrived at the entrance of the mall, 2 staffs from the mall opened the doors and a male came to their view.

"Good afternoon." He bowed and smiled.  Yi Jung bowed, sensing something more than shopping at a luxorious mall with 3 bodyguards. Which shopping mall actually opened the doors and personally welcomed shoppers with their staffs? "Please enjoy shopping. We are all at your service." It was then that Yi Jung realised the mall was empty. Not even one shopper was walking around. The male, which looked like the manager, showed her in. Again, she was too surprised and taken aback to make her stand like in the past. Instead, she just followed. The manager even knew that she was here to get her school stuff and brought her around the mall, introducing the shops they have. All she saw was branded stuff, which she doesn't intend to buy. She randomly went into a store and looked around.  The price of all the items were at least 5 digits. For the first time, she buys things looking at the price first, instead of the design. She picked up a backpack, looked at the price tag and instantly placed it back on the display. She turned to the staffs in the store, awkwardly.

"Can you show me some of the bags that are the cheapest?" The female staff looked at her, then smiled to herself before guiding her to the other side of the store. She picked up a brown leathered bagpack.

"Although this was released quite sometimes ago, it is still quite popular among the ladies." She smiled and Yi Jung took the bag, feeling its texture, once again looking at the price tag. Her eyes widened a little.

"Is there anything cheaper?" She smiled nervously.

"This is the cheapest bag in our store." She replied. Yi Jung then turned to manager, who was standing about 12 steps behind her. He smiled and bowed. Her eyes then turned to the 3 bodyguards of her's and turned back. "If you don't like the design," The female staff started again and took another bag from the other display. "The price difference is not a lot. The material used is better and the design is nicer. This is released about a month ago." Yi Jung ran her fingers on the body of the bag. It was indeed good but the price... She was getting embarassed. Going into a designer's brand store and all she was concerned was the price. She really shouldn't enter this mall in the first place.

"I will take this then." She said, referring to the bag which was released a month ago. The staff nodded and Yi Jung followed her to the the counter, taking out the cash Mrs Choi gave her.

"It's been paid." The staff told her when she handed the bills over. Yi Jung looked at her, don't know what she was talking about. The staff just handed the paper bag over to her and walked her out. The manager then smiled to her.

"Mr and Mrs Choi have paid for all the things you bought in advance." He said when Yi Jung looked at him, as if to expect him to 'spill the beans'.

"Huh?!" Her eyes nearly bulged out. Then what is she going to do with the cash she has with her? The manager just smiled and continued bringing her around, getting her other stuff. After she was done with the shopping, she was bought to a cafe for a drink. She sat on a table, sipping on her hot chocolate as she looked at the 4 people outside. How uneasy it was for her. For the first time she shopped like this and it was definitely the first time she doesn't enjoy buying things. She uneasily stood up, walked to the people outside. "Excuse me," The four turned their heads to her. "Would you all like to join me?" She asked. She really can't stand it anymore. She was such a carefree girl and now she was like she was been watched. She can't stand over-protection. Even the manager was employed by Mr and Mrs Choi... Just to serve her.

"It's okay. Miss Yi Jung, please enjoy." He politely rejected and the other 3 bowed. She had no choice, so she just bowed and walked back and continued with her drink. When she was done, she walked out and smiled to the people waiting outside. The carriers were carried by the manager and when Yi Jung wanted to help him in those, he insisted in handling himself, which made the whole situation even more awkward. He was the manager for goodness' sake!

"I guess I got all the things I need." Yi Jung started when she was on the way to the entrance. "Thank you so much." She bowed all the way down, feeling really thankful and she respected him.

"Please don't be, Miss Yi Jung. It's my job and it's my honour to serve you." He bowed back.

"No. I must be bothering you the whole afternoon. Thank you." She thanked and bowed again, which the manager responded by bowing back. He then walked her out. When the main entrance was just infront of them, she saw a young female, looking almost the same age as her, having a commotion with the two staffs who opened the doors for her earlier on. The girl, dressed in an expensive looking dress, looked like she wanted to enter but the staffs stopped her.

"Miss, you can't go in." One of the staffs politely rejected, holding onto her wrist when she tried to reach for the handle of the glass door. Yi Jung could hear from inside.

"I don't care who is inside. Get lost." She roughly pushed the staff to the ground and pushed the door opened. The other staff who was helping the staff on the ground quickly stood up, went up to the girl and blocked the door.

"Miss, you really can't go in." She said. The girl then glared. Yi Jung was nearing the entrance each second and when she was about 5 steps to the door, she saw a guy, grabbing her wrist and pulled her hand off the handle.

"Forget it. Let's go to other malls." Yi Jung's eyes widened. Choi Seung Hyun...

"You promise to buy me that bag!" She exclaimed. "And they said because someone is inside, we can't go in. Mind them, you are the heir of Choi Enterprise! Who can be greater than you?!"

"Stop it, Su Ah." Seung Hyun tried pulling her away but she pulled her hand back and continued the commotion with the staffs. Seung Hyun just stood there, obviously pissed. He rolled his eyes and stepped back, looking away. Yi Jung was now just before the doors and reached for the handle and pushed it opened. That Su Ah girl looked up, looking at her. Seung Hyun too, saw the door opened from the corner of his eyes, looked up and saw her. He looked at her, taken aback.

"So you are the one?" Su Ah looked at her from head-to-toe. Unlike her, Yi Jung was just in a simple tee and a pair of jeans. "You mean, you?" She pointed to the mall. "Booked the whole shopping mall?" She asked, obviously mocking her. Then Su Ah let of a cold laugh. "Oppa," She turned to Seung Hyun. "This is so humiliating..."

"Are you done?" Seung Hyun asked again, louder this time. He walked off, leaving Su Ah dumbfolded at him.

"Oppa!" She called, then turned to Yi Jung and shot her a deadly glare. "Oppa!" She then ran after Seung Hyun.

-

=====

Seung Hyun refused to turn back, only continue to walk. She was so loud. As she said, he was the heir of Choi Enterprise, so what was she doing just now? God, she was just embarassing him in public. Girls... They are all the same. Never change...

"Oppa!" Su Ah finally caught up with him, grabbing his wrist, which made him stopped. "Why are you ignoring me?" She asked, panting. He rolled his eyes and pulled the car door opened.

"Shut up."He flung her hand away and got in, starting the engine. Before Su Ah could hop in, he sped off, leaving her alone.

=====

Yi Jung reached home, following the maid that greeted her at the door and helped her with her paper bags.

"How's shopping?" She turned to the direction of the voice and saw Mrs Choi in the kitchen, standing beside a maid, wearing an apron. Yi Jung smiled and went forward.

"It's great. You do not need to do such things..." Mrs Choi just smiled back, knowing what she meant. "Thank you. Oh ya," Yi Jung reached for her wallet in her pocket and pulled out the bills. "Because everything is paid in advance," She handed them to her. "I should return these."  Her eyes narrowed a little when Mrs Choi pushed the bills back to her.

"They are for you. Your allowance..."

"I don't need it. I have money with me..." Yi Jung rejected.

"Save those for emergency use and use mine for food and basic needs."  Mrs Choi smiled. "Dinner would be ready soon. Go have a bath and come down." She patted Yi Jung's hand and went back beside the stove. Smiling, Yi Jung turned and went upstairs.

Yi Jung skipped her way downstairs, obviously in a good mood. Everything seemed good so far. The incident earlier doesn't affect her too much.

"Dear, come sit." Mrs Choi called and pulled out the chair beside her.

"Thank you, Mrs Choi." Yi Jung smiled and went over.

"I told you to change the addressing." Mrs Choi pretended to be strict and eyed her. Yi Jung just simply looked down and smiled a little, not knowing what to do or say. "You can call me Aunt or even Aunty. I will also accept if you call me Mum."

"Huh?" Yi Jung stared at her wide-eyed. Mum, she meant?

"Why? I'm treating you like my daughter." She said.

"I would call you Aunt then." Yi Jung decided and got a nod from Mrs Choi.

"Today would be the two of us. The men would be back late." Mrs Choi said and started to put dishes on Yi Jung's plate.

"Thank you." Yi Jung bowed and started to eat. "It's good." She commented on the grilled fish. "I see that you help in the cooking."

"I'm doing it because I enjoy cooking. Does it suit your taste?

"Yes. I like it." Yi Jung tasted the fish again. "Yum..." Mrs Choi smiled and ate. Then the doorbell rang. The both of them watched the door. No one should be back home at this time, according to Mrs Choi. The door swung opened and Seung Hyun walked in. When he saw the ladies in the dining room, he just stared at them, especially the younger one.

"You're early. Have you eaten your dinner?" His eyes still fixed on Yi Jung. "I'm not hungry." After that, he walked off. Yi Jung saw him staring at her, but so what? She just stared back. "Ignore him. Let's continue." Mrs Choi urged and Yi Jung smiled, picking rice with the chopsticks and placed it into .

=====

After dinner, Yi Jung helped Mrs Choi with the dishes and got into her room. Sitting on the bed where all the stuff she bought earlier were placed, she began to pack her stuff for school. After packing, she lied on bed, pulling the covers tighter around her. She watched the trees swaying together with the winds and took a deep breath. She has to gather her courage and live on. Learn to live without the tender care of her parents. Learn to tackle situations that would happen in life as no one would fend for her. She has to forget that she was once a rich person and she has to change, in all ways. She has to learn to be an adult.

"You can do it. Don't be afraid." She whispered. "Fighting." She cheered herself on before closing her eyes.

---

 

To sweetgirl, Hi. Haha. I'm afraid that I would mix up if I have too many accounts, so I decided to just post as bonus. I have many readers complaining to me and I really don't know is wrong as I have not come across this problem. I can load all stories... I'm using Internet Explorer but I have readers who is using Google Chrome and she has problem loading the page. Yes. I have posted on asianfanfics.com. Thanks for supporting! ^^

 


To Fish, Hi. No problem. :D Thanks for supporting! ^^

 


To disti, Hi. Here is the latest chapter. Thanks for supporting! ^^

 

 

 

 

Schedulex2

 

 

 

Started- 3:41PM, 281210
Stopped at '-',  5:38PM, 281210

Continued- 10:18PM, 281210
Ended- 11:11PM, 281210