Chapter 8

You And I [COMPLETED]
Time- 8:03PM
---

I left my 'fake' house in the morning to go to school, leaving Jin Woon still sleeping on the couch. I left a note there, saying:

NamPyeon Oppa,

Finally awake? I have gone to school so please wait for me to get home. I want to eat kimchi stew! Can you get that for me? :)

BuIn DongSaeng ^^

NamPyeon is husband and BuIn is wife in korean. We had cracked our heads, thinking how we should address each other. I then tried calling him 'NamPyeon' and immediately felt weird so I added a 'Oppa' and this is how the nickname came about. Jin Woon then played along with me by calling me 'BuIn DongSaeng'. But since he is elder then me, he just calls me 'BuIn' and occasionally calls me 'BuIn DongSaeng'.

Everything went well in school today and I was in a good mood. I'm was at my locker after the last class ended, putting my stuff away. When I was walking back to class, there's a commotion downstairs. Girls were screaming like they saw their idols and crowded in a circle at the school entrance. I looked down and saw the crowd from the location where I'm at and although I'm curious what's going on, I decided to mind my own business so I went back to my classroom to wait for my manager's call as she will update me on my schedule for today.

"AHHHH!!! HE'S SO HANDSOME!" One of the girls screamed.

I ignored them, holding onto my phone, as I walked towards the classroom door. I was alone in the classroom so I took out my textbook and read through. As I was reading, I could hear the noise. It sounded like the crowd was along the corridor near my classroom. The glass windows are covered by the curtains so I didn't see what is it. Then there's a knock, I looked up. No one came in. A teacher wouldn't be that lame to knock at the door but doesn't enter. I stared at the door, waiting for the door to open. I was wondering if I should open the door myself to invite the person in. After a few moments, the door opened. A head poked in and said, "BuIn DongSaeng!" I nearly fall from my seat when I saw Jin Woon's smile eyes. What is he doing here?! I stood up, arkwardly. "Oppa?"

"Can I come in?"

"Yeah, sure. I said as I stood rooted to the floor, still surprised.

"I bought you kimchi stew." He said as he walked towards my table, holding the plastic bags up, smiling to me. I quickly clear my books and helped him with the plastic carrier.

"Really? I have been craving fo that since morning." I looked into the carrier as Jin Woon handed me the carrier.

"Are we allowed to eat here?" Jin Woon asked, turning his head like he's looking for something.

"I don't think so. We have to eat in the canteen. Or shall we go home to eat?"

"Let's eat while it's hot."

"Okay." I said and I gathered my stuff and walked out. The crowd has been watching us, throughout the conversation. When we headed to the door, they make way as they squealed. With the cameramen following us, we headed to the canteen. Jin Woon and I took the food out and began to eat. With cameramen filming and fans watching. I saw Bong Soon in the crowd as well. I know she doesn't like been on camera so I didn't ask her to join. I smiled and she hand gestured to me that she is going off. I nodded and smiled again.

"What are you going to do later?" Jin Woon asked, after swallowing the food in his mouth.

"I have schedules later. Need to record songs for the drama." I answered before drinking some water.

"With Seung Hyun-ssi?"

"Yeah. We stopped halfway yesterday as it's time for WGM shooting."

"Oh. Can I join? Since there's nothing else to do."

"You mean you wanna come to watch us sing?" I asked, with my eyes slightly widen.

"Yeah. Why? Are you two doing something behind my back?" He jokingly said to sound jealous.

"No! I mean it would be awkward to have your husband watching you sing with other guys." I defended quickly.

"I'm not letting my eyes leave the both of you." He joked further.

"There's nothing between us." I said, ignoring his jokes.

Jin Woon said all that just for the programme. We have to act like a married couple. In fact, Jin Woon and I were good friends backstage. Because of him, I get to know 2AM and he taught me a lot of singing skills.

After finished eating, we leave the campus and went to KBS building. My manager had texted me my schedule so I followed it. Seung Hyun is already there, in the recording studio with the composer. Seung Hyun looked a bit surprised to see Jin Woon, not expecting him to come along with me.

"Hello. He's my husband." I said as I laughed a little. When I introduced Jin Woon this way, I'm still not used to it.

After all the greetings, Seung Hyun and I entered the room.

"Do well. I will be listening." Jin Woon said outside.

"Okay. Listen well oppa." I smiled, adjusting my headphone.

The music came and we sang the chorus. We got to do it again as my singing covered Seung Hyun's voice.

"I will lower my voice here when it is the part for your voice to be heard more." Actually, it is not that my singing is loud, it is just that Seung Hyun's singing is soft. He nodded his head and the music came. I'm so into the song that I'm smiling as I sang and the more we sang, we got lost into the song. When the chorus reaches the , the both of us looked at each other, with smiles on our faces, truly enjoying the song.

"Wow! Good! I bet the both of you doesn't notice that you are actually looking into each other's eyes. That's the way to sing. Good. Let do it once more and I will take the best." The composer praised and the music came.

After the what the composer had praised, it get kind of awkward. Seung Hyun gets shy and I totally can't faced him anymore. Luckily, we get the feel once more and we managed to look at each other as we sang but I turned away after a few seconds. It's so weird now!

Finally it's done. We came out and Jin Woon clapped for us.

"You've worked hard." He said and handed me and Seung Hyun a bottle of water each.

As I finished both songs and plus I have to film more for WGM, Jin Woon and I had to go. We thanked the composer and gathered our stuff.

"Seung Hyun-ssi, I take my leave first. See you tomorrow for the photoshooting." I waved. He smiled and waved back. My heart almost melt!!! Oh My God!!!

Jin Woon and I went back to 'our' house.

"You sang well." Jin Woon said as he sat on the sofa.

"Is it?" I answered.

"I listened and watched well." He clapped softly, smiling.

"Thank you. But how you think about the song. Not the singing. As in overall." I asked, just curious about his opinion.

"Everything is fine. The atmosphere and stuff. But the looking at each other's eyes part, I feel that it is not necessary." There he goes again.

"That's the way to sing. That's what the composer said as well. I'm also not aware that I'm actually looking at Seung Hyun-ssi."

"Is it?"

"It is!" I answered almost immediately.

"So when's the actaul filming starting?" He asked as he popped a candy into his mouth. He handed the box to me, offering me a mint candy.

"Soon. Probably after the photoshooting." I said as I took the box and poured a candy out.

"Shall I drop by to watch?"

"You seem very free. You don't have any schedules?" I .

"I just wanted to show some support to my wife. What's wrong with that?"

"Yeah. Nothing's wrong with that. If you have time, you can of course dropped by." Knowing that this whole conversation is just for the programme, I answered nonchantly.
---

Okay. How is it? This chapter is boring so I'm stopping here. Tomorrow for the photoshooting!

To: Minnie_Ji_Ji3, Hi! There! I have updated. ^^ Thanks for reading and your support! :D

To: ChristineJL, Yeah! I would seriously freaked out! And I would surely not rap infront of him. No way I'm doing that. I have applied for that already. I think it's a horror fanfic. It seemed interesting! And I'm trying to apply for TOP! :) Thanks for informing and your support as well. Takecare! ^^

Schedulex2(C)
140710
Time- 9:46PM