Bonus! The playboy next door. Episode 1

You And I [COMPLETED]
Time- 8:12PM
---

Yi Jung stood infront of her dressing table, holding onto a piece of paper. Her room, in a mixture of white, grey and black. In the middle was her bed. She turned back to see the bed, tears threatening to pour. Memories ran back to her. How her father would read her a story every night, how her mother would sit at her bedside and braid her hair into a neat plaited ponytail. Her father used to enter her room when she finished dolling up, commenting on how beautiful she was and would carry her downstairs. Everything was the past, the history that could only be remember as memories.

To our beloved daughter,

Jung ah, when you read this letter, we would be already outside, on our escape. The debts are really too much for us, so we decide to leave for a while. We would like to take you allow with us, but we know clearly that you will have to suffer if you are by our side. So you too, leave the house. Before the creditors found you, leave and never return. We packed your things and it's just by the dressing table. We would surely come back and reunite with you when everything is over. We can promise you that. Below is the address of one of our close friends. They are very kind and we know that they would accept and take care of you. Listen well to them, Jung ah. Stay with them for the time being. We love you.

Mr and Mrs Choi: 104-2, GalleriaPalace, 7574 Naegok-dong, Gangnam-gu, Seoul, Korea

From Mummy and Daddy.

She hugged the letter to her chest and cried, letting out her sorrow. She jumped up when she heard the phone from downstairs rang. Her eyes widened, as if waiting for something to happen. She stood up, carefully took steps out of her room to the living room downstairs. She reached for the phone and placed it against her ears, not making a sound. She listened.

"When are you paying back?! My family is suffering because of you, bastard!" She stunned, not knowing what to do. She had not once been in this situation. Frantically, she hung up and took a step back, staring at the phone in fear. The letter still in her hand and she remember that she have to leave, before those creditors get her. She breathed in deep, gathered her courage and went back upstairs. She pulled her luaggage down and walked across the living room to the main door, ignoring the ringing phone. Once outside, she stopped right before the gate. Stood rooted, she felt lost all of a sudden. She turned back to have a last look at her house, her mansion. She looked at the letter.

"Mummy... Daddy..." She whispered. Looking down as tears streamed down, she turned her back and left. She walked down the streets, liveless. Stopping at the roadside, she looked out for a taxi and flagged when one appeared. The taxi stopped and she got in. "104-2, GalleriaPalace, 7574 Naegok-dong, Gangnam-gu, Seoul, Korea. Thank you." She told the taxi driver the address and the taxi went off. She leaned back on the seat, staring blankly out of the window. How could her parents even thought of leaving her alone? How would she be able to live? As her mind was wandering elsewhere, they have reached and the taxi stopped, bringing her back to reality. She paid the fare and got out. Infront of her was another mansion, not as nice as her parents' but still acceptable. She went up to check if it was the place her parents mentioned in the letter and after she had confirmed, she went to ring the doorbell after taking a deep breath, closing her eyes.

"Who's there?"

"Good afternoon. I'm Yi Jung, looking for Mr and Mrs Choi." After she said that, the gate was unlocked after a few seconds. She pushed it opened and went in. The front door was opened by a maid. She bowed.

"Good afternoon. I'm looking for Mr and Mrs Choi." The maid then showed her in. Inside the living room, a couple was sitting on the sofa. The man was reading the newspaper while the woman was drinking coffee. The maid stopped infront of them, bowed then walked off. Yi Jung bowed. "Good afternoon. I'm Yi Jung."

"Good afternoon. Is there something we can help you?" The male asked. She doesn't know what to say or how to explain, so she just handed the letter to him. The female leaned in to see what it was all about.

"Omo! You are Mrs Yi's daughter? You're such a big girl already!" The female suddenly shot her head up and exclaimed. Yi Jung nodded and looked down.

"Yes."

"We knew about your situation. You may stay here. It's fine." The male then offered. Yi Jung immediately bowed.

"Thank you." Tears welled in her sockets again, knowing that she was accepted. She was touched.

"Take her things upstairs." The female told the maid who happened to be in the living room and turned back to Yi Jung, offering her a seat on the sofa. "You've become so pretty. When I last saw you, you were still cute and chubby." Yi Jung's head remained down.

"Thank you" And she started to tear. The female went to embraced her, patted her head and smiled.

"Don't cry. This is your house from now on." She pulled back and wiped Yi Jung's tears. Yi Jung up her tears, nodding.

"Dear, we should show Yi Jung her room." The male then spoke, reminding his wife.

"Oh yes. I'll show you where your room is." She excitedly said and pulled Yi Jung up and walked upstairs.

"There." She pushed the door opened to reveal a pink room. Everything was pink. From the walls to the furnitures. "We don't know what colour you like so we decided to settle with pink. Is it okay for you?"

"Yes, I like it. Thank you, Mrs Choi. Thank you..." She bowed and bowed. Although she wasn't a fan of pink, it wasn't the time to be picky about it.

"There's no need to, my dear." Mrs Choi stopped her. "It is great that you joined us. Until everything returns back to normal, just treat it as your home." Yi Jung nodded and managed to smile.

"Thank you..."

"Look. You're so beautiful when you smile. Seung Hyun would be happy to meet you." Mrs Choi said. Yi Jung guessed that the Seung Hyun guy was her son so she just smiled back. "I will show you around." With that, Mrs Choi showed her around the mansion. After 'exploring', Yi Jung was told to rest at the room for a while and lunch would be prepared soon. She sat on the bed, looking around. How pretty the room was. All shades of pink were used. Her bedsheets were pink while the pillows were in the colour of lighter pink. Her eyes then laid at the pink curtains. The pink used was so light that it somehow looked like white. Next to the window was the dressing table in hot pink. There was a walk-in closet and of course, it was pink too. Her eyes widened when she saw the clothings and shoes inside. It just filled the entire closet! Although her walk-in closet in her house was always packed but she doesn't expect the Choi family to even prepare her clothes. Then she walked out and went to the balcony. Leaning on the fencing, she looked out and felt the breeze which brought the leaves rustling.

"What? Who do you think you are?" She heard a deep, husky voice, talking in a mocking tone next door. "Forget it. I'm sick of you. Even seeing your face made me sick, let alone having with you. I'm sick and tired of you." He continued. Her eyes wide opened. Is that guy ditching someone? In that way?! She was about to move nearer to listen more when the window to the balcony next door slammed closed, causing her jumped in fright. She still couldn't get over it. That guy was a total jerk...! How can he do that to a girl? He had with her and how dare he treat people like trash? She rolled her eyes in disbelief and decided to go to the toilet outside as she remember she left her hair tie there when she used that toilet instead of the one inside her room. She walked along the hallway, looking at her toes, realising that she have to repaint them as the paint were coming off. She accidentally bumped into someone and immediately looked up.

"I'm sorry. Sorry." She looked up and her eyes enlarged, realising a total hunk standing before her. He looked down at her, emotionless.

"Who are you? Why are you in my house?" The guy in a white beater asked. His muscular arms were revealed, one of his hands holding onto a phone. She snapped back from dazing.

"Hello. I'm Yi Jung. Mr and Mrs Choi said I could stay here and I will be staying there." She said and pointed to the room on her left. He smiled to himself, then looked up, giving her a flirty and erted smile.

"Oh. A hot lady is staying in the room beside mine." He then leaned in and whispered into her ear. "Hope to have fun with you." A chill went down her spine and she began getting goosebumps. She quickly stepped back. What the hell is he doing? Wait, he was the one who said those things just now right?

"Get away from me." He smirked, walking to her direction. She stiffened, staring at him as she continuously took steps back until her back hit the wall.

"What if I wouldn't?" He asked, looking deep into her eyes.

"Back off." She maintained her composture and said firmly. He looked down and smirked again. Then he looked up at her and suddenly placing his palms against the wall beside her head, trapping her, causing her to jump. He leaned in so much, their faces so close. Eyes wide opened, she held her breath, not knowing what he wanted. She got more shocked when he suddenly caressed her cheek as he looked at it. His other hand slowly went to her lower waist, almost touching her hips.

"I don't want to." He whispered and pulled her nearer to him. She tensed, but managed to hide it and quickly pushed him off.

"I said back off!" She screamed, glaring stright into his eyes. He fell back and smirked when he balanced hinself, looking down. He looked up, his smirk disappeared and his eyes glared back at her. He pushed her back to the wall again, hitting her back hard.

"What? Playing hard to get?" That smirk of his appeared again. Her eyes burning with fury.

"Get away!" She yelled into his face, giving him a harder push this time. He fell back again and she took the chance to escape back to her room. He smiled to himself, eyed her room's door and smirked.

Back in her room, she was so mad. So he was Mr and Mrs Choi's son? The parents were so nice, what's wrong with their child?

"What? Wanna mess with me?" She said to the air in her room. It was her turn to smirk and she shot a look to the door.
=====

Yi Jung went to the dining room when one of the maids informed her that lunch was ready. She bowed to Mr and Mrs Choi at the table.

"Come and sit." Mrs Choi motioned her to the seat opposite her and she smiled and went over. Just when she sat down, that same guy appeared. She looked away. "Seung Hyun, let me introduce." Mrs Choi started. "This is Yi Jung. She would be living with us from now onwards. Take care of her okay?"

"I will, Mum." He said, picking up his chopsticks.

"She is the daughter of Yi Enterprise. I have mentioned to you about it so I hope you can guide her in school too. Don't mistreat her. Can I trust you?" Mr Choi asked.

"Yes, Dad. We had met earlier." He turned to me and smiled sweetly. "I like her. She's nice." He turned back to his parents and gave them an assuring smile. She stared at her plate as he talked. She got a shock when she heard Mr Choi said to take care of her in school. He and she would be in the same school? Gosh...

"Jung ah?" Mrs Choi called, seeing her staring down.

"Yes." She snapped back and shot her head up.

"Are you okay?" She asked.

"Yes. I'm fine." Yi Jung replied, gave a smile and continued to eat, her eyes wandering.

"I guess she's just unfamiliar here. I would help to get her settle down." Seung Hyun said and she looked up at him. He flashed her a smile which she quickly avoided it.

"Seung Hyun ah." Mr Choi called, as if he knew what his son was up to. Seung Hyun simply smiled back at his father and started to eat.
=====

Yi Jung was in her room, squatting infront of her opened luaggage as she took out the contents. She placed her clothings in the closet and the comestics on the dressing table. Then she heard a knock. She answered the door, and found Mrs Choi standing outside.

"Dear, this is your uniform." She handed a set of clothes to her and she took them, thanking her. "And this." She handed her another set of clothes. "That boy forgets to bring it up just now. Can you help me pass it to him? He didn't open up when I knocked. It seems like he is bathing."

"Oh, okay. Sure." Yi Jung smiled. Mrs Choi then left. She closed the door and unfolded her set of uniform, hanging it on a hanger and placed it in the closet. She stared at the other set of uniform and decided to pack her things first. Anyway, he's bathing right? She organised her things and when she was done with it, she picked up the clothings from her bed and went next door. She knocked. She knocked again when no one responds. Reaching for the doorknob, expecting that it would be locked, she turned and the door swung opened. Her eyes wandered around inside, looking for him but all she saw was a neat and tidy room. It doesn't seem like a male's room. She went in. The desk was well-organised, and the room even gave out a scent. Scent of perfume. She just left the uniform on the bed and was about to leave when a beeping sound, followed by a series vibration could be heard. She stood rooted, for no good reason. Why was she so afraid? She too, doesn't know. It was like she was a thief and she just heard a siren of a police car. She turned back when she heard the door to the toilet opened. Out came Seung Hyun, wiping his hair with a towel. He was in a boxer and he left the robe on him untied and opened. He saw her.

"What are you doing her?" He eyed her as he closed the toilet door and walked passed her to the bedside table and picked up his phone.

"The... shirt... Uniform..." Her back was facing him as she stuttered. Did she just saw his abs?

"What?" He asked, his tone irritated. His eyes narrowed in frustrations, still touching the screen of his phone. She remained rooted to the ground, still in daze.

"I mean-" She turned back, wanted to tell him that she was here to send his uniform but stopped and gasped softly, her eyes widened when she saw a well-built body infront of her eyes, just inches away.

"What do you want?" He asked, annoyed that she wasn't able to even speak properly but when he saw where she was staring, he smirked and pulled the sides of the robe aside, revealing his entire body to her. She jerked, looking up at him in shock. "Wanna touch?" He smiled as he asked.

"H-huh...?" She was so taken aback by his question that her eyes nearly popped out. He smiled and reached for her wrist, directing her hand to his chest.

"I said do you want to touc-"

"Yah...!" She quickly pulled her hand back. Glancing up at him, she ran for the door, hiding her flushed face. Watching how she ran off and heard the door next door slammed closed, he laughed.
---

Schedulex2(C)

Started- 8:12PM, 261210
Ended- 11:25PM, 261210