Chapter 48: Bonus! The playboy next door. Episode 7 (Part 2)

You And I [COMPLETED]

"Bastard..." The guy muttered. As he was making his way off, Seung Hyun got up and went behind him, pulled him by his collar and punched him at his cheek. A fight broke out. Three versus one.

=====

Wiping her sweat with her hand, her breathings stabled a little. She was about to enter the gym when she heard some noise. Slowing down her pace, she turned to the back and walked the other way. Following her sense of hearing, she turned into a corner and gasped, seeing a fight going on.

"Damn it!" Yi Jung heard someone cursed and quickly ran to them and pushed them away from the poor guy.

"What are you doing!" She looked at them one last time before turning to the one laying on the floor. Her eyes widened more when she saw Seung Hyun, his face bruised.

"Seung Hyun ah...!" She called, reaching for him but was easily pulled back by the guy. He got onto Seung Hyun again, pulling his collar as he punched him again.

"Yah!" Yi Jung got up and used both hands to push him away. "What do you think you are doing!" She yelled, standing infront of Seung Hyun, fending him.

"Who are you?" The guy stood before her. "Get away."

"You get away." She said firmly, not shaking. The guy smirked, rolling his eyes.

"You this...! You are looking for trouble."

"You have messed with the wrong person." She continued to have her stand, stares fixed into his. She doesn't flinch. She doesn't feel scared. "Who do you think you are landing your hand on him?!" She raised her voice. Seung Hyun who was in pain, looked at her back, hearing what she said.

"What?!" The guy narrowed his eyes.
------
"I don't wish to make this big, so leave." Yi Jung continued, hoping that the guy would leave. The guy glanced elsewhere, then turned back to her.

"You are lucky today." He spat at Seung Hyun before leaving with the other boys. Quickly turning to Seung Hyun, she knelt before him, helping him up.

"Yah..." She called, watching out for any reactions. "Are you okay?" She reached for his bruises. He hissed, inching away.

"Get up." She stood up and bent forward, pulling him up. With her arm around his waist, her another hand went to hold his arm. Bringing him to the bench nearby, she sat him down.

"Omo... What am I suppose to do?" She asked herself softly. "Yah..." She turned to him again, seeing him in pain.

"You wait here." She said before running off. Yi Jung ran to the infirmary to get the firt aid box and ran back. Placing the box on the table, she quickly opened it and looked around, then pulling out some cotton and wetted it at the tap connected with a hose for watering the plants. Pulling Seung Hyun to face her, Yi Jung looked at his bruised intently as she damped them lightly with the wet cotton. Seung Hyun watched her, staring at her eyes as she carefully tend to his injuries. When Yi Jung pulled back, Seung Hyun snapped back and looked elsewhere, trying to hide his weird feelings. Yi Jung dipped a cotton bud in the bottle of medicine she took out and turned to Seung Hyun again.

"Sss..." He hissed softly when the cotton bud came in contact with his flesh. Yi Jung quickly retrieved her hand, looking at him with a apologetic face.

"I'm sorry..." He only stared at her when she once again got back to his bleeding lips. Trying to be more careful and gentle, she inched in nearer to him, slowly applying the medication. His eyes slightly widened, seeing her face so near to his lips. He practically froze and couldn't get over it even when she pulled back to change a new cotton bud. This time, she tended the one near his right eye.

"How can those people..." She scolded softly as she continued to take care of his injuries, feeling sorry and angry at the same time. "Why do you fight?" She asked, sounding sad as she looked up at him. She stared back into his eyes, realising how closed they were. Quickly adverting her eyes elsewhere, she pulled back awkwardly. Seung Hyun stopped dazing at the female before him and lightly touched his lips.

"That's why I said you should grow up. When will you stop being childish?" She slightly raised her voice, trying to cover up the weird atmosphere.

"What?" Seung Hyun narrowed his eyes at what she said, rebelling.

"All you know is to create trouble!" Yi Jung used the cotton bud to poke on his bruise near his eye.

"Yah...!" He inched back, staring at her as he beared with the pain.

"And if you are going to make the whole world worry for you one more time, you are getting it from me. You get it?" She stared back at him, 'scolding'. He just stared at her, this time his stares softer.

"Where did you go yesterday?" She asked, leaning in again. She looked up at him when he didn't answer. "I asked where did you go...!" She poked his bruise with the cotton bud again.

"Yah, you this!" He inched back, glaring at her.

"Where did you go...!" She was determined to know, glaring back at him.

"Why would you care?" He looked away and said. Then it hit her. He was right. Why would she care? She looked away then back at him.

"Try playing that again, you would be dead." She threatened.

"What?!" His eyes narrowed in disbelief. No one ever talk to him this way before.

"Tsk." She narrowed her eyes, eyeing him. "Keep still." She said, going back to his injuries. He looked away, waiting for her to finish applying the medication.

=====

Walking back to class, everyone kept quiet and had their attention on the two coming in through the door. Su Ah was glaring at Yi Jung, seeing her with Seung Hyun.

"Oppa, where did you go the whole morning? I looked for you everywhere...!" Su Ah lenaed over to Seung Hyun the moment he sat down. "Omo! What happened to your face!" Seung Hyun just turned away, ignoring.

"Where did you go?" Tae Hyun asked when Yi Jung was seated. She just smiled.

=====
Hello. Sorry for the long long wait. Sorry! Anyway, thanks for reading and hope you all enjoyed it. ^^

To SomedayTomorrow, Hello. Glad you find this story interesting. Thanks for supporting!  ^^

P.S. I'm still catching up on your fanfic, ' the Beautiful Scar'. :D

P.P.S I LOVE TOP TOO!! XD

Schedulex2(C)

Started- 8:35PM, 270211
Stopped at '-', 10:10PM, 270211

Continued- 12:41PM, 010311
Stopped at '--', 3:47PM, 010311

Continued- 8:55PM, 020311
Stopped at '---', 10:04PM, 020311

Continued- 10:31PM, 030311
Stopped at '----', 11:38PM, 030311

Continued- 2:11PM, 040311
Stopped at '-----', 6:25PM, 040311

Continued- 8:52PM, 040311
Stopped at '------', 12:38AM, 050311

Continued- 9:22PM, 050311
Ended- 11:00PM, 050311

Replied to SomedayTomorrow and reposted Part 2 on 8:24PM, 070311

Thanks to secsnow, who let me know that the chapter is cut. Thank you! ^^