Bonus! The playboy next door. Episode 13

You And I [COMPLETED]

Time- 21:19PM, 060212
===

They sat opposite each other with a cup of coffee infront of them.

"I'm sorry, oppa. It slipped off my mind," Yi Jung apologised once again, guilt engulfing her. Although a little upset about it, Choon Yeo hid his feelings well and smiled while shaking his head lightly.

"It's okay. I'm not angry." She gave a cute pout unconsciously and looked down. "But," He started, making her looked at him again. "Why are you out with a guy till so late?" He asked out of concern and also curiosity. Especially when that person as Seung Hyun.

"I was in his office. He threw a fit and refused to eat so I took a little time." She told him everything and he raised a brow.

"You made him eat?" She nodded, matter of a fact. He stared at her, taken aback. When did the Yi Jung he knew started to care whether people eat or not? And towards the guy she claimed to have nagative thoughts about. Yi Jung wasn't the kind of bother about such things. Moreover she did not know the person well.

"Woah, when did Yi Jung start to have humanity about such things?" He asked jokingly, trying to brush off the feeling inside him. She narrowed her eyes.

"What, I'm a human too. How mean to say such things..." She rolled her eyes, taking a sip of cuppucino from her cup. He chuckled softly in response. The mood was lightened, but his heart did not.

===

Choon Yeo walked Yi Jung walked since they did not use the car. As they were chatting, he asked.

"If you find yourself falling in love with someone really unexpected, how will you feel?"

"Hm?" She turned to him. "Oh... Really unexpected? I might be really embarrassed, ashamed, or even scared."

"Why?"

"Fearful that I love the wrong person. Why the question?" He smiled faintly as he turned to the front.

"Just want to know if you have the same feelings as me." She tilted her head to the side, a brow raised. "I fell for an unexpected person too. And that's you." She scoffed with a smile.

"So how do you feel?"

"So wrong, yet so right." He simply answered.

"What?"

"There is not definite feeling to it. Just, so wrong, yet so right." Shaking her head lightly, she smiled as turned to the front. They arrived at the gate and Choon Yeo did not let go of her hand.

"Listen, Jung ah," He called. Pulling her to face him, he looked straight into her eyes. "No matter who that unexpected person is, I'm pretty sure that's the feeling you will get."

"Why are you getting so serious at this out-of-nowhere question?" She furrowed her eyebrows.

"Because I want you to know it yourself when you like someone."

"I will. I have fallen in love a few times before."

"That's different."

"What's different?" He lightly tugged her forward and wrapped his arms around her, holding her in his arms firmly.

"It's going to be different when you feel what I am feeling." Pulling back to see her frowning up at him, he gave a gentle peck on her forehead. "Don't frown. You will get wrinkles."

"Psh." She rolled her eyes and looked away, her arms still around him.

"Can I have a kiss?" She smirked, leaning over and planted a peck on his cheek. "One more?" Shooting him a look,  she kissed him on the lips.

"Woah, I thought you are just going to kiss on my other cheek." She hit his chest for teasing her and he laugh, tighening his hold. "Sleep well." She nodded with a peaceful smile and he let go. He watched as she turned and disappeared behind the gates. He continued staring, can't help but let the uneasiness get into his being. Sighingly silently, he went to his car and drove off.

===

She stepped in, immediately heading upstairs to her room. She was still so guilty. She typed an apology message as she ambled to the balcony.

'Oppa, I'm sorry. I will make it up to you.'

Sighing, she looked out, leaning forward against the railings.

"Are your parents okay with that?" A voice said leading her to turn to the side. Seung Hyun stood there, in the balcony in his own room. He sipped on a can of beer. Having him appearing out of a sudden so many times, she wasn't surprised anymore.

"About what?" She don't sound pissed as she asked back.

"Staying out with males till late night. And even kissing." He had been staying at the balcony since he got home, staring out as he waited for her to return. And he saw everything just now.

"Why are my parents not okay? It's Choon Yeo oppa who I am with." He scoffed, rolling his eyes at her words as he gulped down the remaining beer.

"What's wrong with you?" She questioned, noticing the unnecessary rage in him.

"Don't stay out too late. I don't like it when I hear the front door open and close when I'm sleeping."

"You won't hear it when you are deep in sleep. Sleep earlier." She shot back, upset that she got scolded for nothing.

"I'm sensitive!"

"Then that's your problem...! Why are you shouting at me?" She half yelled back, looking at him in disbelief. Seung Hyun rolled his eyes in frustration and turned away, crushing the can in his hand and hurled it harshly on the ground. Eyes slightly widened as she got a small surprise upon seeing his actions. Slamming the glass door shut, he exited the balcony. Rooted to the ground, her brows furrowed.

"What's wrong with him again?"

===

Yi Jung went downstairs in the morning. As she was about to turn to the dining room, the phone rang. Seeing that no one was in the living room, she went to pick it up.

"Hello?"

"Oh, Jung ah..." She immediately recognised Mrs Choi's voice. Nodding with a smile towards the maid who came after hearing the ringing of the phone, the maid bowed and left.

"Yes, Aunt. Good morning. How are you?"

"Good morning to you too. I'm very fine, thank you. Dear, can you please get Seung Hyun on the line?"

"Yes, Aunt. Please wait a moment." Yi Jung stood up and walked over to the dining table where Seung Hyun was already eating. He glanced up at her before taking the phone she was extending to him.

"Hello?" Yi Jung sat down and started to eat, not paying attention to what Seung Hyun and Mrs Choi were talking about.

"Yes. I understand. Yes... Yes..." Seung Hyun's spoon was already on the table and his gaze saddened a little and dropped to his bowl of rice. Yi Jung took a glance at him cautiously, her teeth chewing on the food slower. Dropping the phone on the table top when the call ended, he sighed and stared blankly for a while before standing up suddenly. Yi Jung followed suit, tailing him out to the car only to hear him say to Mr Kim.

"Bring her to school." And with that, he left to go to the garage. She stared at the direction he went and soon, a car drove out and down the lane.

===

Seung Hyun did not go to school that day despite the start of examinations. Yi Jung finished the paper easily. However, her confidence dropped together with her heart when she heard her classmate discussing the answers with the teacher.

"How can that be the answer...?" She mumbled in disbelief as she continued to stare at the teacher and classmate, listening to every word they said.

"What?" Tae Hyun asked back, obviously not taking note of the answers. She glanced at him half heartedly before turning back to them. Tae Hyun shrugged, closing his eyes as he buried his head back into his arms.

===

"Thank you so much, Mr Min. I'm counting on you." Seung Hyun stood up and held the hand of the other man before his desk, giving it a light shake.

"My pleasure, Mr Choi. I will look into the case immediately." Mr Min bowed and took his brief case. Seung Hyun walked him out of his office before going back to pack his stuff.

===

The sky had turned dark and traffic was heavy due to the peak hour. Seung Hyun stared at the unmoving car ninfront of him, sighing mentally. Ever so slowly, bit by bit, he managed to reach his neighbourhood. As he was driving into the lane, he stopped when there were people jaywalking. Rolling his eyes as he sighed in frustration, he turned and spotted someone familiar. Taking a clearer look, he confirmed whose that figure, that hair belonged to. He swerved into the lane leading to the park and got out. His hands tucked in the pockets as he ambled towards the person sitting on the bench. He cocked his head slightly to see what she was doing. He went nearer, seeing her head hanging low. The lights from the lamp post made her back view looked desperate and somehow... Sad.

"What are you doing here?" His voice alarmed her and she shot her head up. Eyes widened to see him staing down at her with a blank look, Yi Jung blinked twice.

"You gave me a scare..." She held her chest, closing her eyes as she said softly.

"Trying to freeze yourself? Why are you stoning here?" He ignored her and continued to question.

"Just don't feel like going home. Stop nagging already..." She held her head down again as she stared at the cover of the book on her lap. He observed her, noticing that the usual fierce and loud side of her was gone.

"Did something happened?" He slowly sat down next to her and watched for her expression.

"It just . I studied for so long..."

"What?"

"The exam!" She suddenly spun to him, exclaiming. "Why am I so stupid?" He scoffed with a mocking smile.

"You only know it now?"

"Do you have to gloat even when I'm already feeling so bad?" She shot a glare which caught him offguard. It was meant to be a casual joke.

"No..." His voice became softer, somehow guilty. "You mean you are here because of your mistakes today?"

"I'm just in a foul mood."

"And you are here punishing yourself?" He asked again.

"Somehow."

"Are you crazy?" She turned to him when he questioned calmly. "Worrying over something that can't be amend and waste time? You should have spent the time studying for the next paper." She rolled her eyes at him and turned away.

"Go. Why do you want to nag at me..." Her voice softened, clearly showing that her mistake had badly affected her.

"I won't if you are staying here." This caused her to turn to him again. He turned to stare back at her. "Want ice cream?"

===

"I can buy all I want?" They arrived at a nearby ice cream parlor and Yi Jung was staring into the fridge with her hands pressing on the glass, her face so close and her eyes were like what those innocent children possessed. She turned back to him with hopeful eyes, excitement all over her face when she saw the many many favors of her favourite dessert. Seung Hyun rolled his eyes and scoffed.

"If you skin is thick enough, buy the entire parlor." She shot him a sharp look and rolled her eyes, going back to choosing the favors. She quickly made the order and a big cup containing six different types of ice cream was in her hand.

"Thank you, ahjeossi...!" She smiled, waving her hand that was holding the spoon.

"Why aren't you thanking me? It's me who paid for that. And, helping you with this." He held up the thick cover book that he carried for her since she shoved it to his hands when she got excited over the ice cream just now.

"Thanks." She said half heartedly as she scooped up some more ice cream to send into , not even looking at him.

"Tsk." Was all he said as he turned away. They continued to walk as Yi Jung refused to go home.

"At this age, why do you still need people to nag at you to get you home?" He asked, clearly feeling unbelievable that she could be such a child at times.

"I've never been nagged much in my life." She replied innocently, pulling the spoon out from .

"I'm so honored. I'm the first one to nag at you the most." He spat with sarcasm. Scoffing, she turned back to her cup.

"You look quite like the personal asssistant I used to have though." She eyed him from head to toe, smirking. "In a suit with a tie, holding my stuff and accompanying me in this cold night..."

"Per-personal assistant?!" He almost screamed. "How am I your personal assistant?!"

"You should have left when I told you to." She said, shoving a spoonful of ice cream into his mouth through his parted lips when she saw his look of disblief. Surprised, he watched her. But what horrified him more was that she ate another mouthful with the same spoon. Without hesistation.

'Isn't she eating my saliva? No, wait... Did I just ate her saliva just now? Isn't that... An indirect kiss...?' Thoughts ran through his mind as he continued to stare at her in horror. He had kissed the most girls and even had kissed her once before and didn't feel a thing. But now he was feeling so surprised and... Nerve-wrecking when the thought of him kissing her floated to his mind? He swallowed hard, pushing the melted ice cream down his throat. His heart thumped, making him stuffocation with just sharing a spoon with her. He almost freaked out at something as lame as that. Noticing his stares, she raised a brow.

"Why? Do you want to help me with my bag too?" She nudged him with her backpack and he shoved her back. She laughed when he looked at her as if she admitted that she was a lesbian.

"Why am I here? Even treating you ice cream..." He regained himself and asked no one in particular in disbelief.

"You probably have fallen for my charm." Carelessly blurting, she just wanted to . His head spun to her, eyes widened at her words.

"Do you know how scary that sounds?" His voice came out almost as a terrified whisper.

"I know. But what's done cannot be undone."

"You should just shut up. Only nonsense comes out when you open you mouth."

"Yah."

"Yah? Yah!" He raised his voice. She boldly stuck out her tongue at him and walked ahead, only to come to a halt when she noticed where she was.

"You are like a total child. Yah, kiddy Jung!" He caught up with her and was about to continue the bicker when she saw her eyes fixed on somewhere else at her side. He turned and saw a mansion a lot bigger than his. Looking back at her, he saw the unreadable in her eyes.

"Why? Someone you know stays here?"

"I stayed here." She replied quietly. He stared at her, slightly taken aback and started to become cautious.

"Beautiful place." He commented.

"Right?" Her voice came out as nearly an inaudible whisper. The mansion was occupied by another family as the lights in the rooms were on. "Fate is really unpredictable, isn't it?" She let out soft, light and bitter chuckle. "I was once a young mistress of a mansion as big as that and now, I'm not more than a tenant. Maybe not even a tenant. I don't pay rent."

"You're not a tenant." He disagreed from the bottom of his heart. She glanced at him and gave a faint smile, thinking that he was just trying to make her feel better. He did called her a tenant once, but he said it just because of saying, wanting to agitate her. He didn't mean it.

"I am..."

"No..." They stared at each other for a while before he pulled her to continue walking. Yi Jung stared down at their hands, somehow feeling warmth in her heart. He saw a cart store from a distance. Usually, he would comment negatively on how these illegal vendors tried to make money in this wealthy neightbourhood. Those vendors were so brave that they dared to try their luck, trying not to get caught. However now, he thought differently. He even started to thank these people in his heart since he knew these carts stores would be in used as of now. He went ahead and saw that there were a variety of things sold there. From keychains to little stuffed toys.

"What are you doing?" She asked from behind him. Without answering, he let go of her hand and picked up two bottles in the shape of an ice cream cone and paid for them. He handed one of them to her and removed the cap of the blue bottle in his hand, giving a light blow at the stick, producing small bubbles.

"What the hell..." She gaped at him, dumbfounded.

"Since you are like a child who likes ice cream, you should like things like this too, right?" He smirked, blowing bubbles into her face. She jerked back when the bubbles came in contact with her skin, frowning at him.

"What can you do?" He stuck out his tongue, urging her to challenge him as to make her put those bad memories to the back of her head. Eyeing him sharply, she pulled out the cap of the pink bottle and blew out a string of bubbles right into his face, stinging his eyes with the liquid.

"Yah! I didn't attack your eyes!" She ignored and continued to attack him. The two started a battle on the street, chasing each other. Both were not bothered by the fact that they were disturbing others. She froze in her spot when she was attacked again on her face. Removing her backpack, she shoved it into his arms and took the advantage of him couldn't fight back and sent the bubbles out.

"Yah!" She ran ahead of him, spinning her head back.

"Don't you dare throw my things on the floor!" She warned before increasing her speed. Seeing that her usual self was back, he can't help but feel relieved as he started to ran after her.

===
-
"It's already coming to ten. Are you still staying out?" He asked, not because he really wanted to go home but just curious.

"Go ahead home. I will walk around before going back."

"Where can you go? It's already this late."

"There are things I want to sort out. Leave me alone. I am old enough to take care of myself." He sighed to himself as he followed behind her. Grabbing her wrist from behind, he shoved her into the car.

"Yah." She looked at him in horror as he walked around the vehicle and came in from the other side.

"I got it. We are not going home." He rolled his eyes before stepping on the gas pedal.

===

He drove for quite some time before they finally arrived at a winding path. Continue driving, the car made its way up.

"Where are we...?" She asked softly when she saw that they were at the top of the hill. He unbuckled the seatbelt and opened the door, which she followed and got out. "Yah!" She called in surprise when he went to the boot and removed his shoes before climbing up and settling down on the top of the car.

"Come up." He stretched his hand out to her.

"What are you doing up there? Come down...!" She almost shrieked from below.

"Come up here." He ordered in irritant, a little upset at her refusal. She looked at him in hesistant before going up the boot, bare footed.

"Yah, yah, yah. Watch your legs, don't knock onto the glass." He helped her up as he reminded with his eyes fixed on her legs, making sure that she was careful with his favourite car.

"I know this is your favourite car. If you love it so mch, you could have jus sent me home." She shot back as she planted her on the surface beside him.

"Can't you just be grateful that I brought you here?" He shot back sharply. Rolling her eyes, she scoffed.

"Psh." They both stared before them. Below were trees densly rooted around the area, the single road tracing its way through the place. The view looked magnificent. Up in the sky were a few stars dotting the vast navy, glittering like diamonds.

"This is the only thing I'm pretty sure you enjoy." He started after a long pause. She turned to him, waiting for him to continue. "If I were to name something you and I have in common, then it is the preference for nature." The same peaceful smile appeared and she fixed her gaze back to the night view.

"Thank you. For bringing me here." Turning to his side upon hearing her soft and gentle voice, he stared at the side view of her face. "For even bothering to care for someone like me, thank you." He exhaled loudly, his heart ached a little at the tinge of bitterness in her words. Wanting to lighten the mood, he dropped his arm on her shoulder.

"I don't think you are just someone." He smirked when he saw her raising a brow. "Aren't you my friend already? A smoking hot female friend living beside my room." She scoffed, rolling her eyes with a smile. He may seemed very cool on the outside, but deep down, he was using the long awaited opportunity to get close to her.

"Friends? Even though I dealt with many players before, I don't remember making friends with one?" She smirked back, eyeing his hand on her shoulder. She let him be. It wasn't something that surprised her anyway. Especially when she is with Choi Seung Hyun.

"Well, you just made one..." Flashing a brief smile, she faced the front.

"So where have you been the whole day? I thought you are going to school." Turning to him when he didn't answer, she saw him dazing.

"Did something caught up in the company again? Your facial expression changed after the call from Aunt." She commented. "She knew about the embezzlement?" She guessed cautiously.

"Why do you read people's mind so well?" He finally turned to her and she shrugged.

"It was just obvious." He smiled bitterly before looking to the front again.

"If you need any help, I will try to. Although I don't know a lot."

"I don't need any help." He turned her down immediately, leading her to roll her eyes.

"i'm just saying. Besides spending money, I did help a little in my parents' company."

"So what about you?" He changed the topic, not wanting to discuss more about it. "What exactly made you so sad?"

"Because of my stupid brain, I misunderstood the question and lost twenty marks."

"It's only twenty marks. Eighty marks out of a hundred is also not too bad."

"How can I be so sure that I have secured the eighty marks?!" She shrieked.

"You should have though."

"Psh..." He smirked at her pissed off face before turning back to the front, letting out a deep breath.

"Even I don't feel like leaving now..." He uttered quietly, immersed in the view before them.

"Don't worry. I'm not leaving soon." The two smiled at each other faintly.

===

He had removed his coat and covered it over her exposed legs that her skirt failed to cover. She had fallen asleep. In his arms. With her completely leaning against his chest, his hand which was over her shoulder went to her soft hair while the other wrapped around her waist, embracing her to keep her warm. What a lame excuse. Listening to her steady breathing led him to stare at her face and unconsciously, he leaned his cheek on the top of her head, lightly rubbing against her hair, in the process inhaling the scent of the jasmine shampoo she used. His grip tightened as he leaned down and pecked on the top of her head. Heart drumming wildly against his ribs, his eyes were half opened, feeling the silkiness of the strands of hair that were in contact with his lips. Widening his eyes when he suddenly realised what he was actually doing, he jerked and pushed her off him, causing the sleeping Yi Jung to get a small fright in her sleep.

"Mmm..." She whined, her brows furrowing as her arms went to hug his waist, snuggling into his chest. He looked down in surprise to see her eyes slowly fluttering open. WIth his face so close to her, her eyes widened, too shock to react. And somehow, her heart thumped, skipping a beat.

"This time, it's really you who threw yourself at me." He said quietly. Stoning for another second, she regained her senses and pushed him off, immediately sitting up straight. Fixing her fringe awkwardly, she avoided looking at him.

"Stop lying...! I don't have these bad habits when I am sleeping...!" She raised her voice in attempt to hide her embarrassment. It was true. That she doesn't move much when she was asleep. But everything was so clear just now. She was hugging him. When she opened her eyes, he looked so stunned as if she him and his hands weren't on her. Instead, her arms were along his waist. She closed her eyes, mentally scolding herself.

"Well, I can't do anything if you insist." He shrugged, even though he was also beginning to recover from the shock he got from her actions. "It's five already. I don't care whether you like it or not. We are leaving." She nodded as he leapt off and guided her down. "Wait here. I will be changing." And he went inside.

"What..." Her eyes widened when she saw him ing and removing his dress shirt. Instantly turning her body around, her gaze frantically scanned elsewhere as her cheeks turned pinkish.

"Hop on." She heard the door opened and slowly turned bit by bit to check if he was fully dressed. He stepped out of the backseat. Seeing him in full uniform, even his pants were not the same, she stared at him, speechless.

"Hop on. Quick, I don't want to be late." He went into the driver's seat.

"I have not changed." She mumbled, reamining outside.

"You smell great. Don't worry, and get your in right this instant." He frowned as he closed the door.

"You ert! How do you know that anyway?!" She yelled as she got in. Glaring, she continued, "You must be the one doing all the things when I was sleeping. What I threw myself to you... My foot!" She rolled her eyes and scoffed.

"I said that just so that you would come in. You think you really smell that great after a day without showering?" He spat, although he had smelt her and she did smell good. She frustratedly pulled on the seatbelt harshly, buckling it. "Yah. Be gentle!"

"Start the car! You don't want to be late!"

===

"It takes an hour or so to reach school from here. We don't have time." He said as he concentrated on the road before them.

"But I have to at least change."

"It's the consequences of not wanting to go home." He said, attention on the road.

"Tsk." She shot him a look sharply before turning away to look out of the window.

"So are you leaving right after the examinations?" She asked quietly, eyes still staring at the trees whizzing by.

"No. I will probably stay till lessons end for the day. I got specialists to look into the case." This made her turn to him.

"You found one?"

"All I need to do now is to wait."

"What a relief." A faint smile appeared as she turned to the front. He caught a glimpse of it before turning back to the road.

===

"So how is the paper?" Tae Hyun and gang were at their usual table having lunch.

"Manageable." Yi Jung smiled to him. He sighed with a smile.

"You are the only one who takes examinations so seriously." He rolled his eyes, scoffing playfully. "Look at them. They went clubbing the whole night and have most probably slept through the paper." He gestured to their friends fooling around, looking so carefree. Yi Jung followed and stared at her happy-go-lucky male friends.

"You came with us too!" Dong Hyuk spat back sharply before rolling his eyes and went back to talking with the others.

"You know if you have been studying since young, you can't just stop without feeling uncomfortable, right?" He shrugged, reaching for his bottle of coke as he leaned back on his seat. "And you, probably just guessed an answer and filled in the blanks earlier, haven't you?"

"Well, as much as I don't wish to admit, unfortunately, only Mrs Kim is able intimidate me. I only study for Geography." She smirked, rolling her eyes. "So since most of the papers were tested today and tomorrow is the last paper, how about we..." He wriggled his brows.

"What?" She eyed him weirdly, slightly inching back.

"Baby..." He leaned in to her, slinging his arm over her shoulders.

"Baby..." Their other friends parroted him, staring at her as they wriggled their brows.

"Let's go party..." Tae Hyun whispered in her ear. She shoved him away, eyeing him sharply.

"Stop teasing me...!" She glared at them who started laughing. Standing up, she was about to walk off but was caught by Tae Hyun at her wrist.

"Yah, we were just joking."

"I know. Need to get things from the locker. Don't worry." She pulled away with a slight smile and walked to the back of the school where there was a staircase leading to the lockers. She headed up, increasing the pace of her footsteps when she realised that class starts in five mintes time. She turned and was about to rush up the last flight of stairs when her eyes caught the sole figure out in the field. Her feet slowed down and stopped, staring out. Out in a piece of green, on a wooden bench sat Seung Hyun. He was reading a book. The gentle wind slightly messed his hair as he paid full attention to what he was doing. He was alone. The first time Su Ah wasn't clinging onto him. Unknowing to her, her mind left Earth as she continously stared at him. He was really a walking statue. Even his side and back views were so dashing. Like those in comics. Even she looked like the female character in the comics, staring at the male character as she admired the beauty before her eyes. Nothing seemed to distract Seung Hyun. She watched as he flipped to another page and continued to freeze in position again. The ring of the school bell brought her back from the universe. She saw Seung Hyyun looked up from the book and uncrossed his leg before standing up to leave the place. Realising that she was still staring at him even though he was already leaving, her eyes widened a little before quickly turning away to run up the stairs.

===
--
Locking the door of the locker, Yi Jung brisk-walked off. The hallway was almost clear of rushing students.

"I'm sorry." Yi Jung slightly bowed when she accidentally knocked into a tall male senior student. He shot an irritated glare at her before walking off with his group of friends.

"Hyung, she is in the same class as that wrench." A student from the group noticed and said. "The class should be at the other side." Yi Jung turned back and say them staring at her already. The one in the middle, who was the one she knocked into just now stepped forward.

"Lead the way."

"What do you want?" She asked back, knowing that they were up to no good.

"Shut up and lead the way." He spat and when she was about to say something, the other guys surrounded her and one of them gripped her wrist.

"Start walking." He said like it was a threat.

"Let go!"  She tried to fling her hand away but the grip only got tightened. "Let me off then I can lead the way, isn't it?!" She shouted before the tall one motioned his guys to release and make way for her. Rubbing her wrist, she glared at them before spinning around and walking to class.

"Oppa!" Yi Jung heard Su Ah's voice just as she was about to turn around the corner. She saw Seung Hyun walking towards her direction to get the classroom with Su Ah behind, running up to his side. "Oppa! There is a group of jerks trying to bully me at lunch. Where were you? You don't know how scary they were and how terrified I was." Su Ah clung onto his arm, putting on a pitiful look. Seung Hyun was pulling his arm off when the boys behind Yi Jung walked over, leaving Yi Jung watching from a distance. Su Ah saw them and gasped, unconsciously taking a step back.

"Hi." The tall one smiled as she hid behind Seung Hyun. "Aren't we the group of jerks you were referring to?"

"Oppa..."

"Does this involves me?" Seung Hyun asked mockingly. "If not, excuse me." Rolling his eyes, he brushed passed them but was immediately surrounded.

"This was bragging about you being the hero. I want to see exactly how great you are."

"Don't you dare touch my Seung Hyun oppa!" Su Ah suddenly screamed, even though they had not even laid a finger on him.

"I have not even dealt you with, !" He grabbed her hair, tugging harshly. Su Ah yelled in pain and Yi Jung quickly ran towards them. Even though she doesn't like Su Ah, she knew she had to do something.

"What do you all want?" She tried to shove his hand away but the other boys grabbed her arm. This alerted Seung Hyun and his eyes widened slightly.

"Let go." He ordered firmly.

"Junior, which one?" Looking at Su Ah and Yi Jung mockingly, the senior. Gripping on the senior's wrist, Seung Hyun gave it a hard squeeze. Su Ah who was able to escape quickly hid behind Seung Hyun again.

"You are after me and her. This girl here, you don't have any grudges against. Let go." His voice became dangerously calm. Yi Jung stared at him as he continued to burn the senior with his intense gaze. The senior smirked and yanked Seung Hyun's hand away which was still gripping on his wrist, shoving Yi Jung aside in the process. Yi Jung lost her balance and knocked into the wall, spraining her ankle.

"You, go back." Yi Jung didn't know what to do, only watching him stared at the senior. "Go away." Seung Hyun repeated, almost glaring at her. Hesitating, she glanced at the boys before slowly retreating. Only did he saw her limping did he know what she was injured. He just sighed mentally, wanting to settle the problem here before going to her. Turning back to the senior, he sighed.

"What is it that you want?"

===

Wiping the blood off the corner of his lips, Seung Hyun stood up straight as he smirked down at the group groaning in pain. He rolled his eyes and walked away.

"Oppa! You are so great! So cool and handsome!" Su Ah who was not injured at all started jumping up and down again as they went up the stairs. "Those bastards. See if they dare to mess around again..." Seung Hyn suddenly spun to her, glaring.

"Whoever you get in trouble with, is none of my business. This is the last time I will be cleaning the mess you started, get it?" His gaze merciless and he stomped off.

"Oppa!" Just like how she was, she ran up to him.

===

Yi Jung limped slowly into the class. She bowed to the teacher who started taking attendance before the examination starts.

"Get settled down quickly." The teacher said and Yi Jung apologised before getting to her seat.

"What's wrong?" Tae Hyun mouthed while tilting his chin to her ankle.

"It's nothing." She mouthed back, waving her hand briefly as she gave a slight smile.

===

"Ah... Finally...! Everything ended!" Yi Jung said as she placed her stationary in her pencil case after the teacher walked out.

"Let's stay out tonight. Dong Hyuk has recommended a pub at Apujung."

"Not today. I have promised someone an appointment."

"Wow. Boyfriend?" He teased, wriggling his eyebrows.

"Yes. I'm booked by my boyfriend. Sorry, buddy." Yi Jung stood up, taking her backpack. She had agreed on spending time with Choon Yeo and today is the day.

"But I'm a boy too. And I am your friend."

"Then you are my male friend." She said with a wide smile. "Hang out with you next time." She waved and walked out slowly, careful not to further hurt her sprained ankle.

===

Once Seung Hyun joined her in the car, Yi Jung said to Mr Kim before he started to drive.

"I need to stop by at the cosmetics store." She turned to Seung Hyun, as if to ask for his approval.

"Mr Kim, start the engine." Seung Hyun only said without turning to her.

===

The car pulled by the side of the road infront of the shopping district.

"I will only take a minute." Yi Jung said as she took her wallet and reached for the door. She limped out, hopping aside to close the door. Slowly making her way up the gentle slope, once in a while holding onto the lampposts for support. Mr Kim was about to go out and helped her ran an errand but Seung Hyun beat him to it as he sighed, getting out of the car. Mr Kim watched as the young master strode towards the lady, squatting infront of her.

"What are you doing? Get up." She said. Mr Kim smiled. It had been a long time since he saw his young master being caring. Something was happening to this young man, he knew. And the care he had for her wasn't the usual one.

"Get on. You left thirty seconds to a minute." She looked around at the people around, hesistating.

"I don't want...!" She turned away and continued her way passed him when he tugged her back.

"When are you going to arrive there at this speed? Quick. My legs' muscles hurt from all the squatting." He urged and she relunctantly got on his back, scanning the area to see if anyone was looking at them. He stood up and started walking.

"Give directions please. Do you expect me to look for the shop too?" He voiced when all she do was hiding her face in his shoulder, away from the people's stare. Peeking up, her voice was muffled.

"Straight. It is the forth store after the traffic light." He scoffed and continued walking. Not sure whether it was because of the load on him or he purposely wanted to prolong this moment with her, his steps were small and slow.

"Does it hurt a lot?" He asked after a pause, leading Yi Jung to look up. "Your ankle."

"N-no... Not really..." She almost whispered back. Even though it was kind of pain for her, she still said otherwise. "How about you?" She asked quietly. "Your lips and cheeks were bruised."

"Used to it." He replied nonchalantly.

"It must have still hurt." He turned to the side slightly after hearing her murmurs. More and more people started to notice them. Both in uniform, they became a high school couple in others' view.

"I can't do anything with Su Ah's personality, but I had scolded her already." He ignored her and said, like he was responsible for her injured leg. He wanted to clear things up and Yi Jung could only nod. He came to a stop at the traffic junction.

"Let me down now. There's too much people looking..." She said, trying to wriggle down whe she realised the amount of attention they were getting. He was about to reply when an older woman behind the cart stall near them interrupted.

"Youngster nowadays are so romantic, carrying their tired girlfriend around. Young man, buy some snacks for your girlfriend." The both of them stared at the woman before looking away, awkward and embarrassed. Seung Hyun quickly crossed the road when the lights turned green. People started to smile at them, as if to feel happy of their love since that woman assumed they were a couple and they didn't deny. Yi Jung had permanently attached her face down onto Seung Hyun's back, afraid to meet anyone's eyes.

"Is this the one?" He asked when they came to the forth store. She followed his gaze and looked up at the shop's name and quickly nodded, getting off him.

"Thanks." She started to limp in but Seung Hyyuun held her hand, helping her inside. Staring down at their hands, she couldn't help but feel shy and awkward. She diverted her gaze away, too confused by herself to even pull her hand away.

"What is it that you are getting?" He asked when she stood rooted beside him. A salesgirl came to them, following behind as Yi Jung went to the racks.

"Oh? The price is different..." She mumbled to herself, taken aback at the increase of price.

"This is the new release of facial foams. It is actually the same as the previous one only that more effective ingredients are added this time to help solve facial problems." The salesgirl promoted with a smile.

"Butler Yang always buys this one for you, right? Why aren't you getting it?" Seung Hyun motioned to the Aloe Vera facial foam that she was holding.

"Let's go. I'm not buying already..." She said quietly, putting down the tube but was held back by him when she turned around and was about to leave.

"Why?"

"They increased the price. It's so expensive now..." She whispered. He scoffed in response, eyebrows furrowing.

"You made me go up the slope carrying you, walked a few hundred metres and now you are not buying because of that few dollars more you have to pay?"

"It's really expensive for a tube of facial foam." She reasoned. "And I didn't ask you to carry me." She mumbled. He rolled his eyes and took five tubes of the cleansing foam, shoving them into the salegirl's arms. He left her behind, dumbfounded as he went to make payment.

"Why did you buy it?!" She nearly shrieked when he came back to her side. Instead of answering, he pulled her out.

"Take it." He pushed the paper bag to her and squatted down infront of her again.

"I'm not letting you carrying me again...!" She declared but before she could take a step, he pulled her onto his back and stood up.

"If I'm late for the gathering, I'm going to kick you out of the house."

"Crazy jerk. You are the one who forcefully carry me and said I am heavy."

"Why do you need to talk back at every single thing I say? You are the first one who dare to behave so boldly infront of me, do you know that?"

"How am I supposed to know that? You crazy jerk." She slightly raised her voice.

"You this!" He turned to her in irritant.

"Puhahahaha!" She burst out laughing, seeing his pissed off look. Her laughter was so crisp and cheerful. And her face features were enhanced by her smile, making him ended up laughing too after staring at her for a few seconds. She unkowingly tightened her arms around his neck as she dropped her head on his shoulder, still chuckling. His heart skipped a beat and his laughter died off. Her breath against his neck hastened his already racing pulse. His pace slowed down as he turned to her, seeing her laughing boisterously. He then turned back, smiled to himself and headed downslope.

===

Yi Jung had returned home and was back in her room. Her gaze was on the bag of things she brought. Something that Seung Hyun bought. She doesn't show it, but she was thankful and taken aback. Carried her on his back and bought her things. She doesn't see him as such a person so little things like this touched her heart. If it was Choon Yeo who did such things, she would be the least surprised, since she already know that he was the kind of person who will care and take care of her. But Seung Hyun... That was unexpected. His changes had caught her attention. She headed to the drawer and pulled out a small personal first-aid kit.

===

"Seung Hyun..." Yi Jung opened the door after knocking a few times on it. She poked her head in to see him standing infront of the mirror, looking at his brusies. He turned to her, staring. "Do you want to apply some cream or something on your bruises?" Not used to someone actually coming to him just for such things, he just stared at her. Only his mother will do things like this. Yi Jung pushed the door wider and stepped in.

"It's fine."

"Aren't you always going out? Don't you want them to fade faster?" She sat the first-aid box on the bed. "Come here. I won't take long." She urged and he don't know why he followed.

"Next time, don't resolve things with the use of violence. There are other less tedious and less painful methods." She said as she gently rubbed the bruise at his left cheek with an ice pack that she brought along. He stared at her without saying anything. "Why make youself suffer? You have such a good looking face." His eyes slightly widened, followed by hers. She turned away and shut her eyes tightly, cursing at herself for the slip of tongue. Catching a glimpse of his surprised look, she tried to keep it cool. To distract him, she purposely exerted a little more force on the burise, causing him to inch back and groaned in pain. His eyes changed into sharping looking ones with eyebrows narrowed.

"So," She started, tending to the bruise at the other side of his cheek. "Don't fight." He turned away and remembered about her leg.

"Have you tend to you ankle?" She looked up at his question.

"Nope. I will do it later." He turned behind him and pulled the bedside drawer open. She watched him wonderingly and saw him pulled out a bottle of ointment.

"Lift up your leg." He said as he turned open the cap. Looking up when she gave no response, he pulled her leg up and placed her injured ankle on his lap. He started rubbing the swollen area gently. "Stop staring at me. I'm going out soon, so finish whatever you are doing." She blinked a few times before going back to his face. She was surprised and his gentleness caught her offguard. Her heart skipped a beat again and even began to thump rapidly this time, causing her to secretly breathe deeply to calm herself. His changes was unexpected and caught her attention.

"If it's painful, let me know." She couldn't even nod, just kept her eyes away from him. He turned to her to see her face only a few inches away from him. Her eyes widened and could only hear her heart banging wildly against her ribcage. Seeing her surprised-filled expression, he stared at it then dropping his gaze down to her slightly parted lips. A strong urge to seal those lips kicked in and his heart started to run faster at each passing second.

===

Hello people. Finally...! Sorry for the long, long wait. Suffering from a severe writer's block and so, I was late. Thanks for reading and hope you enjoyed! ^^

To Bungsky,  Hello. Now, not only Seung Hyun, Yi Jung is starting to change too... XD Thanks for supporting! ^^

To intanck92, Hello. I hope I didn't disappoint readers with this update. Now, even Yi Jung is caring for Seung Hyun... XD  I will definitely try to update more. Thanks for supporting! ^^ Love you too.

Schedulex2(C)

Started- 21:19PM, 060212
Stopped at '-', 23:03PM, 060312

Continued- 22:41PM, 070312
Stopped at '--', 23:55PM, 070312

Continued- 20:33PM, 100312
Ended- 22:28PM, 100312

Replied to comments and posted on 12:24AM, 110312

Reposted on 20:58PM, 150312 (Something happened to AFF and when I checked, I realised that the chapter I posted recently is gone, so here it is. ^^)

 

P.S. And the comment I get from Bungsky_ is gone too, but I can still remember the content. I will reply you at the next update, Bungsky_!