Chapter 22

You And I [COMPLETED]
Time- 8:01PM
---

I was at 2 days 1 night's set, having a break. I just finished recording 'Star Golden Bell' and fled here immediately after it ended. I was listening to my Ipod, as I looked through my phone. I was so bored, so I went to my inbox, contacts, scanned through everything then locked my phone. After a minute, I unlocked my phone again and repeated. The other members were watching TV, laughing and all but I'm here, feeling I-don't-know-what. A bit tired, a bit worried, a bit happy... I don't know. Just now, the MCs of Star Golden Bell asked me and Seung Hyun about the scandal, wanting to dig out everything. It is scripted but I still don't feel comfortable about it. Seung Hyun answered something that is not written on the script.

"We just had supper. I did drink, but Yi Jung did not. I hope fans would stop trusting those rumors." He don't have to confess that he drank that night. And I also added something that are words from my heart,

"I hope fans would have trust in their idol." It may sound sarcastic but I don't mean that way. I'm just upset with that 'hotel' thing. I wouldn't care if the fans are offended or something, it is wrong to say such things in the first place.

Seung Gi patted on my shoulder and I was pulled back to reality. I removed my earpiece and looked at him,

"What's in your mind?" He sat beside me on the floor.

"Nothing. Just enjoying music." I smiled and pointed to my Ipod.

"It's fine if you don't say it. But if you need a listening ear, I will be here okay?" He smiled back to me and looked through his phone.

I smiled back and turned off my Ipod and sensed a vibration coming from my phone.

From Seung Hyun Oppa,

Have you reached home? You disappeared after the recording... Are you still bothered about the rumors?

I pressed the keypads and replied his message,

To Seung Hyun Oppa,

Hello oppa. I'm fine. I was in a rush to another recording so I couldn't bid farewell to you. I'm sorry. I'm having a break now. Are you home?

I sent and watched the TV together with the members. We were having a great time together chatting and fooling around when the lights from my phone on the floor lit up. I picked it up and saw an small envelope at the upper right hand corner of the screen. I opened the message,

From Seung Hyun Oppa,

Yes, I'm home. Okay then, I shall not disturb you. Bye.

I sent a 'Bye' and put my phone aside.

"Our Yi Jung is a big hit recently." Ho Dong said, looking at me while munching on a biscuit.

"Yeah. You're in the first place of the search engine." Su Geun added, looking at me while smiling. I merely smiled.

"Is that true? That you were with Seung Hyun-ssi that late?" Ho Dong asked again.

"We were walking back after having supper when the paparazzis took our photos." I explained.

"Aieh... The article is exergeratting..." Ji Won commented. "So what if there is a hotel nearby? Celebrities can't walk pass a hotel?"

"That's right! That's what I meant!" Finally someone knows my feelings.

"But with you being with Seung Hyun till so late in the night, it can be suspicious though..." Ji Won said as he smiled suspiciously.

"Are you on my side or what?" I replied. "There's really nothing between us."

"I really wanted to know who are the male artists you are friends with when they said you have many male artists friends." Ho Dong, sitting beside me, suddenly changed the topic and when I turned to look at him, he was holding onto my phone!

"Oppa! What are you doing? Return it to me!" My tone was higher as I tried to snatch my phone back.

"I just want to know." He said as he moved away from me. I stood up and bent down, trying to take my phone back. "Return it oppa. What are you doing looking at a girl's phone?"

"Why are you so afraid? I just wanted to know." He had already stood up and was way higher than me. He held my phone high so that I could not reached it. I turned to Seung Gi who is always on my side. "Oppa, he doesn't want to return it."

"I can't fight against him." He looked helpless, as he tried to hide his smile.

"OMO!!!" I immediately turned back when Ho Dong exclaimed. "There's really a lot male artists' contacts!" Everyone crowded around him, wanting to have a look.

"Okay. Enough. Return it already!" I squeezed in and tried to retrieve my phone. Ho Dong then passed the phone to Su Geun and blocked my way while Su Geun continued looking through my phone.

"Mir, G.O... Lee Joon, Hyun Joong, Hyung Joon, Kyu Jong, Jung Min... Young Saeng. Basically, all double S 501 members' contacts are here... Jin Woon, Seul Ong, Jo Kwon, Chang Min... There's really a lot!" He looked so amazed. "Key...! Woah! 2PM's Jun Ho! Yi Jung ah, you're a killer! Killer!"

"Oppa! Why are you doing this?" Gosh! Please stop revealing already!

"There's more! There's more! Ajoo, Brian... Kim Bum! Kim Joon! Dae Sung... Seung Hyun... And a lot more..."

I managed to squeeze through and grabbed hold of my phone. "You saw whay you want. Now return me!" I pulled my phone but I'm no match to Su Geun. His strength overcame mine and he passed my phone to Ji Won.

"OPPA!" My tone was super high. The others held me back as Ji Won explored my phone. Even Seung Gi joined in. I really can't trust any of them. I gave up, looking tired and all. I have to admit I'm getting a little irriated. I tried to control as I know they are just having fun. This is normal as we are really close.

"Gosh!!! From Seung Hyun Oppa. Have you reached home? You disappeared after the recording... Are you still bothered about the rumors? KYAAA~!" Ji Won read the text aloud!

"OPPPPAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!" I yelled. "DON'T!"

"It was just 30 minutes ago...!" He looked up from the screen and pointed at it, smiling playfully. Everyone went crazy, having fun and all.

"From Jin Woon Oppa. Yi Jung ah. Where are you? Let's have dinner together. It's been a long time since we dined in. So you have meals with Jin Woon-ssi before? Hahaha...! This is so interesting!"

"Oppa! Stop it!" I wasn't angry. I was actually smiling.

"From Ki Bum Oppa. It's SHINee's Key this time! Hello. Thank you for helping out just now." I was like sitting on the ground, letting them see what they want.

"From Jung Min Oppa. The lunchbox is delicious. Our Yi Jung, thank you! Please make more grilled fish next time :D" Seung Gi read the text and then looked up. "We never tried her cooking before. What is this? We are so close and yet she cooks for others and not for us once." Seung Gi pretended to be jealous.

"I will make it for you all, so return me." I remained sitted on the floor. I guessed they had finished 'ransacking' my phone as they returned it to me. I held my phone and looked up, "How can you all just list the names of the male artists? I have female artists friends too."

"We are just curious exactly how many male contacts you have. It seems to be a lot." Ho Dong face was filled with satisfaction.

"Hey! It's not right! We should take note of the female contacts instead." Jong Min voiced out.

"Oh ya!" Ji Won tried to snatch my phone away from me but I was faster than him this time. I stood up with my phone.

"That's for bullying me." I smiled proudly at them and passed my phone to my manager.
---

Okay! I wanted to move on to focus on the main leads but I somehow just don't have the ideas today. Sorry about it. I have to have you all read such a boring chapter. I will try to post on the main leads tomorrow. Thanks for reading and hope you still enjoyed. More comments please!!! ^^

To sweetgirl, Thanks for liking my story. I'm glad. Takecare too :D

Schedulex2(C)
Ended- Time- 9:51PM, 030810