Chapter 13

You And I [COMPLETED]
Time- 8:22PM
---

I was havng lunch at the 'house' set, with Seung Hyun and his manager. My manager came to sit beside me, placing her lunchbox on the table.

"Yi Jung ah. Are you tired? You eyes are half-closed." I kept quiet. My eyelids were heavy. I forced them opened and pain could be felt. I don't even feel like eating. I held the spoon by the end, and dropped it on the table when my manager nudged me, seeing me not responding to her, causing Seung Hyun and his manager to look up from their food.

"Yah. Are you okay?" My manager held my hands.

"I'm fine. Just a little tired." I picked up the spoon and placed it in my bowl. "I'm full." I stood up and walked towards the other table and took out my worksheets. Even though I'm tired, it's not the reason for me to not do my homework right? I breathed in and tried to concentrate.

"Why don't you nap awhile?" My manager came to me.

"There's no time for that. I can't afford to stay back in school tomorrow just to get this done." I said, without looking up. It's not Maths homework so it saves me the headache. It's English so I finished it quite fast. When I was done with it, I went to join Seung Hyun at the table where he was.

"Oppa." I called as I sat, giving him a smile.

"Done with your school work?"

"Yup." I said, nodding my head, still smiling. I'm trying to show him that I'm fine and was still energetic so that he will worry less. I picked up the script and started to memorise.

"You're not getting a nap? You really look like you are worn-off." He commented. His eyes looked into mine. So deep and attractive. Knowing that he was concerned about me, I smiled, "I'm fine." I looked at him. He looked worried. "Don't worry. I have been living like this for the past two years." I said. I don't like people to get worried for me. He kept quiet and the both of us memorised the scipt in silence.

"Yi Jung is inside." I turned when I heard someone said. I turned back and saw Jin Woon.

"Oppa, why are you here?" I said as I stood up.

"Just drop by. I was at the photoshooting studio nearby." He said as he held up the boxes of chicken wings. He placed two boxes at the table Seung Hyun and I were at and went over to the staffs and handed them the remaining boxes. He then came back to sit beside me.

"Oh ya!" I suddenly remembered as he sat on the chair beside mine. "Why didn't you tell me you had an event in Singapore? I found out when I was reading the newspaper. Which wife in the world would find out her husband going overseas for events through the newspaper?" I asked jokingly, but I'm not laughing. We have been very close and yet I didn't know about it. And the place is Singapore!

"I was busy. So it slipped my mind. I'm so sorry, BuIn." He smiled, showing his smile eyes. I smiled at his silliness.

"Oh yes." Jin Woon opened his bag and pulled out a few boxes and a few cards. "These are the presents for you from the Singaporean fans." He passed them to me. I randomly opened one of the cards. "Oh, this present comes from the same fan as the card you are holding. And if I remembered correctly, the fan claimed to be your friend." He said as he pointed to the post-it he had made, pasted on the box. It says: From a friend of Yi Jung in Singapore. I looked at it curiously, cautiously opened the envolope and pulled the letter out and was surprised by it.

Yi Ting,

Yo!!! I'm Stella! Are you shocked by this? Okay okay. This is not a dream. You are really reading my letter! XD So is everything well in Korea? Have miss me? XDD! We miss you so much! We can only see you on the computer screen, and through video-calling sometimes. It's been two years already but we have not grown used to it. We would watch 'We Got Married' together on Youtube, and would ask each other how your life is. And knowing that your'hubby' is coming to Singapore, being a fan of your 'hubby' and you, we decided to send things to you through him. We squeezed all the way to the front and I stretched my hands real high to the stage to pass him this. I even told him I'm your friend and he gave me that suspiscious look but he still smiled. He's so cute! (Don't get jealous and kill me for saying that!)I don't know if you will receive this but most slightly you will right? Hehe. A few days before, I met your mum, coincidently. I told her our plan and she gave you somethink in the box. It's some pills for you to eat when you get tired. You have to take care of yourself. I bet she saw the article on the internet about you fainting a few times. She looked worried-sick so call her more often. After your mum passed me the pills, I must really make sure you get this right? Maybe this is the will for us to die-die squeezed to the front? Hahas. I'm relieved since you are reading this. Keep in touch okay?

P.S. I'm writing in behalf of 'Four-leaf clover'! Besides the pills your mum gave you, the others are from us! :D And remember,
EVERYTHING WILL BE ALRIGHT! :)

Takecares,
Stella.

By the time I finished reading, I was already crying. My real name si Yi Ting. Me and my other three friends named ourselves 'Four-leaf clover'. They had often emailed me and update me of their lives. When I saw the familiar signatures of my 'Four-leaf clover' friends, it reminded me of the past when we signed a so-called contract to stay together like a four-leaf clover. The 'contract' is still with me and I will take it out once in a while to recall our friendship. I knew my friends search me on the net all this while and were concerned about me. Stella didn't changed. Her writing style and all. She is the one who video-called me most. My mum... Although she didn't really agreed to me pursuing singing as my career at first, as she found the job unstable, I knew that she had accept me as a singer when I first called her in Korea. My other relatives including my dad can't understand and find it crazy for me to do somethink like this. But my mum supported me, indirectly.

I opened the box and found the bottles of pills and photos of my friends. I smiled as I sobbed louder, forgetting that the others were around. I stood up and ran to the toilet, closed the door shut and stood behind the door, crying of loud this time. I miss them. My friends and my family. I want to go home! After feeling better, I went out, seeing Jin Woon standing outside. Seeing me stepped out of the toilet, Jin Woon walked towards me and pulled me into a hug.

"See. You have fans. Your friends and those who you have not have a chance to meet, are your fans, all the way from Singapore. And they are rooting for you. So don't worry. You will do well."

Although I have not mentioned about my worries for a while, the number of nasty comments have increased. Even in school, I heard people gossiping about me.

I pulled away from the embrace, forcing a smile. "Thanks oppa." He patted my head and said, "Okay, got to go." And I see Jin Woon out of the set.

"See you again." He smiled as he waved.

"See you again. Becareful on the way back." I waved. He smiled and went off. I walked back to the table and saw the gifts. I put it away in my bag and sat on the chair again.

"I'm sorry. I get too emotional just now." I said to Seung Hyun.

"No, it's okay. It's fine to cry once in a while to let out our feelings." He smiled to me.

"So oppa cries too?" I was just curious.

"No, I don't. I just get moody."

I laughed softly and he simply smiled back.

"Looks like you're fine already. After crying."

"Yeah. You have to cry in order for you to smile again. Heard of this sentence before? I always think that I'm the best example to this sentence." I'm really feeling better now. I'm smiling as I talked to him.

"Ya, you even skipped the 'smiling' part. You laughed just now." Seung Hyun said, smiling wider when he saw me smiling at him.

"You see, I'm actually a very strong person, physically and emotionally."

"Indeed. Cheerful, independent, matured, and most importantly, you get over things quickly. That's not something everyone can do. And the speed of you getting over things and begins smiling again is really something. It's something I must and I want to learn from you."

"You want me to teach you my secret weapon?"

"Can you?"

"Hmmm... How much are you offering to me? You see, it's the weapon that helps me stay in this industry for so long. And the keyword is actually the speed. Name the person who have such speed. Then maybe I will give you a discount."

The both of us laughed.

"It's good to see you smiling again. You have a nice smile."

OMG! He said my smile is nice!!!

I smiled shyly. We then rehearsed the lines awhile and the filming begins. We changed the location. We were now filming in the highschool where the characters were studying at.

"Cut! Yi Jung ah. It's 'I hate you, so stop bothering me. And let go of me!', not 'I hate you, so let go of me.'"
It's the third time already. When I get the lines were right, the movements were not right, when the movements were right, the lines were not right.

"I'm sorry." I apologised to everyone aloud so that the staff could hear. "Aish." I cursed under my breath.

"It's okay. You're just tired." I did not expect Seung Hyun to respond to my apology. We then walked back to the classroom.

"Stand-by!"

"ACTION!"

I stomped out of the classroom, with Seung Hyun following behind me.

"Are you jealous? Jealous that I'm with Su Ah?" I stopped walking. Seung Hyun was now standing beside me. "So you are jealous." He coughed out a soft laugh. Irritated, I turned to face him. "What? You mean me? Being jealous of you and Su Ah? Are you out of your mind or something? Get treated immediately man." I'm just disgusted by him making out with girls in the classroom during lunch. That's all.

"Well, a kiss of your's and I'll recover." Seung Hyun leaned in.

"Yah!" I raised my hand, ready to slap hard on his face but he grabbed my wrist.

"If you're jealous, I will ditch Su Ah. How about that?" He smiled to me, his face still so close to mine.

"No. It's none of my business. I hate you, so stop bothering me. And let go of me!" I yelled in his face. Yes, I get it right this time.

"I-Don't-Want-To." He said word by word as he tilted his head, aiming for my lips. "You know I do what I want."

"..." I'm so nervous that I had forgetten the script.

"Cut! Yi Jung ah! How many times already? All you have to do is to step on his foot!" Director Cha said loudly from where he's seated.

I sighed. I just so nervous with the distance of our faces.
"I'm sorry." I apologised loudly again.

"From the part 'No. It's none of my business. I hate you, so stop bothering me. And let go of me!' Stand-by!" Seung Hyun held my wrist and leaned in.

"ACTION!"

"No. It's none of my business. I hate you, so stop bothering me. And let go of me!" I yelled again. I'm so sick of this playboy.

"I-Don't-Want-To." He said as he tilted his head, looking at my lips as he inched closer. "You know I do what I want." When our lips are going to meet, I stepped just hard enough on Seung Hyun's foot and he immediately back away.

"Damn! What are you doing?!" He screamed at me. The pain should be numbing his entire left leg.

"Save this disgusting act for Su Ah." I finished my last line and walked away, leaving Seung Hyun in pain, holding onto his foot and balancing on one leg.

"Cut. Okay. Next scene."

I walked to Seung Hyun. "Oppa, are you okay?" I asked.

"Yeah I'm fine. You're indeed physically strong." He laughed at his comment.

"Does it hurt that much? I didn't used a lot of strength." I'm so guilty. Gosh!

"It's okay. Really. Let's continue." Together, we walked to the next scene's location.

We finished the school scenes and although I NGed tquite a lot, there was still time left. So we proceed back to the 'house' set and continued filming.

"ACTION!"

I opened the door of my room only to see a drunken Seung Hyun. I closed the door almost immediately upon seeing him but he placed his leg at the doorway to prevent the door from closing, pushed the door opened and entered my room.

"What do you want? Get out!"

No reply from Seung Hyun. Looking at the state Seung Hyun was in, I decided to leave. I made my way to the door.

"Where are you you going?!" His sudden outburst scared the hell out of me. I stopped in my tracks.

"Out of here. If you are not leaving, then I am." I said, keeping my composure, before walking off again. Seung Hyun caught up with me, held my waist and pulled closer to me, hugging me from the back. I froze. My expression turned stiff. I'm dead! He then started to kiss my neck. I wanted to struggle but I'm just so shocked! He turned me to face him and hugged me, bent down and nibbled on my neck. I felt that I'm paralysed. I closed my eyes tight. My hands reached his shoulder and pushed him. He didn't budged.

"Cut! Don't only kiss her neck. You have to kiss her cheeks too!"

"I'm sorry." Seung Hyun apologised. He then turned to me, "Yi Jung ah. Are you having a fever?" He asked. I had started to get a little feverish on the way back here. And now I'm getting a little dizzy.

"It's just a slight fever." I said, feeling my forehead.

"Start from the part Seung Hyun starts to turn Yi Jung to face him. Stand-by!" Director Cha said when Seung Hyun wanted to inform him and I stopped him in time. He then hugged me from the back.

"ACTION!"

Seung Hyun kissed my neck. He turned me around to face him and hugged me tight, nibbling on my neck. But then, I felt weak. My legs lost its strength and I slided down. I heard them gasped. Seung Hyun caught me before I completely fell to the ground. My manager sceamed my name.

"Bring her to the hospital!" I heard Scriptwriter Yoon said.

"Carry her!" The staff cried and a pair of strong arms lifted me up.
---

I was half-conscious when I was brought to the car. It was Seung Hyun who carried me. He made my head lied on his lap and lightly slapped my face.

"Wake up. Don't close your eyes."

"I'm...tired..." I replied weakly and my eyes were about to close.

"Hold on. We are reaching soon." He slapped me lightly again, not allowing me to lost conscious.

I tried to stay awake as long as possible. But I really can't take it anymore and my vision went black.
=======
Okay! Another chapter! How is it??? Anyway, thanks for reading and I hope you enjoyed this :D

To baka54, hi. You are welcome. I will try to update as much as possible. I'm glad that you like my story. Thank you for your support. :)

To Insert name here, hi. No problem. I'm will try to update everyday and it relieves me when readers like my story. Thank you for your support. ^^

To ChristineJL, I'm relieved to hear that I did not disappoint you. :) Lately, as soon as I started writing on the 'filming' scenes, I think I'm like Yi Jung. Smiling sillyly, to the computer screen! XD Thank you for your support! :D

To sweetgirl, Hi. Yea! I'm also smiling as I wrote. Feeling so jealous and envious as well! Thank you for your support. :) Takecare!

Schedulex2(C)

Start- Date-170710
Time- 8:22PM
Stop at '---', 170710, 11:55PM

Continued- Date-180710
Time- 1:10PM

Stopped- Date 180710
Time- 1:17PM