Chapter 18

You And I [COMPLETED]
Time- 1:58PM
---

Okay. Where am I now? In my manager's car, on the way to Jeju Island? For?! Filming of course...! I love Jeju but I somehow do not have the mood today. Anyway, work is work. I still have to go. We met up with the others at the entrance of the departure gate. People saw us and shrieked! All are Seung Hyun's fans. I turned to look at the schedule for today. Quite a lot to do actually. Another tiring day... Then some fans came to me and passed me a carrier.

"Unnie! You're so beautiful...." They dazed at me and I just smiled.

"Thank you." I took the carrier. They went off and Seung Hyun started a conversation with me.

"What is the plan for today?"

"Quite a lot. Take a look." I took a step towards him, making the gap smaller and placed the plan infront of him. Seung Hyun bent down a little and the crowd shrieked again. I ignored them.

"Diving, horse-riding... There's one scene at the beach too." I pointed as I said. "I'm looking forward to the beach one." I looked up and smiled.

"You love the beach?"

"Yeah. And Jeju beach is a total beauty." I replied, with my eyes enlarged in excitement as I remembered my first time at Jeju. I'm so in love with the beach since then.

"Typical girls." He laughed a little, looking at me, making the crowd crazy again.

"It's really pretty and I'm not exgeratting." I looked at the plan again.

Then silence. With the fans around, looking at us, covering their mouth, looking so excited, I'm a bit uncomfortable. Since most of them are Seung Hyun's fan. The other came back after doing the neccesary, we went in. Fans were all around, even the people at the gates were looking at us. The person chopping my passport kept looking and smiling at me. I could still hear the fans screaming outside. Seung Hyun and I walked together with our managers, talking about the filming today. When we were at the waiting area, the people their crowded us, asking for autograph and a picture. For fan-service, we did what the fans want. They leave us after getting what they want but continued to watch us as we talked. We were so cautious that we talked softer so that the details of the filming will not be let into public but decided to chat later as the crowd were getting bigger and closer to us. We were going to sit in the business class so we get to go in first before the fans. When we stood up, getting ready to enter the plane, a die-hard fan of Seung Hyun came between us and pushed me aside and began her fangirl-doings. I nearly fall but my manager grabbed me. That is when the commotion started. Monkey see monkey do. Everyone started to push, grabbing onto our clothes, not willing to let go. My manager grabbed me by my shoulders and just pushed our way through. I managed to enter the gate to the plane but Seung Hyun was still behind, stuck. VIPs are real strong. Huge fanbase. He looked so uncomfortable. I remember him saying that he doesn't like people to touch him during a programme but the fan who pushed me aside seem to be a new fan as I saw her clinging onto his arm when I was pushed by her. My manager pushed me, urging me to continue walking in without giving a care to others. When I was seated, I waited for Seung Hyun. The fans were so excited and crazy that I could hear their screamings from where I'm seated. Then Seung Hyun appeared. He went next to be and sat.

"Wow. That girl was really..." He commented, shaking his head.

"I'm so envious. You have such fans." I joked.

"You mean you want to have this too?" He said, showing me his arm. It had turned red with the grip of tat fangirl.

"Omo! Are you okay? You need some cream or something?" That girl sure have some strength.

"It's okay. It will disappear after awhile."

The air stewdess then stand ouside the entrance to our cabin with a some more bodyguards of ours when all the stuff had arrived. Then I could hear the remaining people coming in. They seem to know we were in there with the bodyguards standing outside. They peeked in but the bodyguards distanced them with his arm. I was looking through the magazine.

"Are your legs okay?" Seung Hyun asked.

"Yup, it's fine."

"I'm sorry. I have no idea that she would just jump out." He apologised in behalf of his fan.

"Things like this happens. It's really fine." I flashed him an assuring smile. We then chatted about the advertisements on the magazine, comparing with brand of perfume is better. We were so bored that we started to watch cartoon. The ride was enjoyable and soon, we arrived at Jeju.

After all the squeezing and pushing, we managed to get into the car and drove away from the airport. There were a few taxis tailing us. They can't come to our shooting set. Seung Hyun and I then started to read the script as it is safer here.

We arrived at our first set which is at the horse farm. Seung Hyun and I had a short training course and we were ready to shoot. I get on the horse. It's not my first time but it was still a little scary when the horse started to walk.

"Stand-by!"

"ACTION!"

I urged the horse to gallop through the pathway with Seung Hyun following behind me. My long silky black hair flew back with the breeze blowing. When we arrived at a hill, I stopped the horse and climbed down.

"You're amazing, Laurence." I said as I the horse face. Seung Hyun climbed down as well and stood beside me, resting his head on my shoulders.

"How about me?" He asked cheekily.

"You came later than me but you want my praises?" I said, still looking at Laurence as I him gently. "You should praise Hyun Ri too." I walked over to Seung Hyun's horse and stretched about my hand to her as well.

"You have done well. Good job, Hyun Ri ah." I smiled peacefully. I walked away and sat on the green grass with Seung Hyun sitting beside me.

"Why you wanted to come to Jeju when I wanted to bring you to New York instead?" Seung Hyun asked, looking at the scenery infront of us.

"I miss my family." I simply said, admiring the view infront of my eyes. Seung Hyun looked at me, confused.

"My parents are born in Jeju. They got married and decided to live in Seoul. They started a small shop on fashion and gave birth to me. Then my family started to expand the business." I swept my hair away from my face. "Once, my parents brought me here and that was when I first saw my grandparents. My grandfather brought me to this farm and rode on a horse together with me." I smiled, as I recalled the happy moments with my family. "The second time I came here was to attend my grandparents' funeral." I could see Seung Hyun's expression changed. I smiled a little and continued, "My grandfather bought me Laurence." This time, I turned to smile at Seung Hyun. He didn't say anything, just heaved a sigh and laid on my lap. I was taken aback at his sudden reaction.

"My grandparents were always arguing when they were alive. Always aruging on the same topic which is about the company. I had never been on a horse with my grandparents before. I learnt horse-riding with my friends." He said, looking up at the cloudy sky. "The car I'm driving is a gift from my dad, but I've never received a horse." He looked at me and smile. He held my head to his chest and closed his eyes. "My parents are home late everyday so I felt left out. during the last year of middle-school, I realised my popularity. Girls cling and stick to me all the time. They don't even know me but they act as if they love me. I was really pissed by their attitude and started to fool with them. Then I have a habit of messing with girls." He opened his eyes slowly and saw me smiling at him after finishing his last sentence.

"What?" He was curious why I'm smiling.

"Nothing." I smiled and he sat up, pulling my waist nearer to him and we cuddled. I laid my head on his shoulder and closed my eyes.

"The breeze feels relaxing. Isn't it?" I asked, my eyes still closed.

"Yeah." He laid his head on top of mine and smelt my hair. "It smells nice as well. The breeze and your hair." I smiled at his comment and hugged him tighter.

"Cut! Okay. Next scene!"

We let go and got up, moving to the next scene. It's the diving scene. I'm a little scared as I'm not good at swimming. The instructor taught us the basics and the filming started.

"Stand-by!"

"ACTION!"

We got into the water. The water is freezing cold but I beared with it.

"Get ready." Seung Hyun held my hand. I nodded my head and took a deep breath and went underwater with Seung Hyun. He held my hand as he swam, I was being pulled by him more then swimming. I kicked the water so that he would use lesser strength. The cameraman infront of us, showed us a thumbs-up, indicating a okay and we went to the surface. Seung Hyun then let go of my hand and we were panting. We did this shoot for a few mre times before getting out of the water. Then it was lunch break. I'm starving as the energy required for today's filming was a lot. The next scene was the one I'm looking forward to. The beach!

---
Finally able to sign into Winglin. Okay! Another chapter. Hope it's not boring. :)

To sweetgirl, haha. He wanted to read the letter. ^^ yes, of cos we are friends. i have finished watching that show. I only watch for TOP's sake. :D

Ended Time- 3:48PM, 260710

Posted- date-280710
Time- 8:06PM