Chapter 33

You And I [COMPLETED]
Time- 10:29AM
---

I was in my manager's car, travelling on the busy roads of Tokyo. Yes. This is my first month of debut. Everything went well in Japan as I hit 5th place in the music chart in just a week. Thank god! I have last minute released a single at Korea too just before a few weeks I leave the country. And I got first place in Inkigayo. That was something I would never forget, although my agent was taking the opportunity of my fame to earn more and promote me since I got the newcomer award lately. Anyway, I'm still so happy about it now as I waited for two years and I finally got it! I was on my way back to the dorm after a recording. Super tiring I must say. I regretted not taking up Japanese language class when I'm in high school. I'm here struggling with this language and I'm telling you, I'm not good at absorbing things that I don't really have interest in. Japanese characters are so difficult to write! After reaching the dorm, I went to wash up and started to do all those tedious practice, plus the Japanese that caused me a big time headache. When I'm finally done, I still need to do my sit-ups! I decided to do only 300 today as I really don't think I can hold on till that time. I want my sleep! As I hit 148 of them, my phone rang.

"Hello?" I panted as I sat up.

"Hello... How are you?" It's Seung Hyun.

"Fine... You?" I asked, still panting, softer this time.

"Very fine... So how's your debut? I heard the results are not bad."

"Hehe. Tiring but... Still very satisfied!" I exclaimed. Seung Hyun cluckled. Then silence...

"So how's Big Bang's activities going?" I asked before the silence turns into awkwardness.

"Good. But I need to be on diet..." I laughed.

"I told you not to eat too much ice cream. See..."

"They are my favourite...!"

"But I guess you have to stop eating them..."

"Yeah. And extra workout." He said sighing.

"I thought guys like to workout? So they have abs...?"

"We don't show our body to fans okay... Whether we have abs or not, people won't know..." He stated.

"Then I guess I have better abs then you? Or you don't even have?" I teased.

"I have okay!" He shot back.

"Anyway, I bet mine are better." I laughed as I continued to tease.

"Your's are 4-packs. Mine is 6-packs okay..."

"4-packs for females are already not bad."

"Yeah, yeah." Seung Hyun replied. I endorsed a fashion brand recently and the clothes reveals my waist and people were amazed by the abs. "Yi Jung ah. I got to go. Takecare. Bye." I then bid farewell and hung up the phone. This had been a daily routine. Seung Hyun would always call at night and we would chat like this for awhile. I have became used to this. Seung Hyun is always the one calling as he knows I'm busy and I would always pick up the call unless I'm really so deep in my sleep but that would not happen often unless I'm not well. I continued with my remaining sit-ups and then went to sleep.

I borrowed my manager's Iphone to surf the net while I'm getting my make-up and hair done. I was at the Kpop news website when I spotted something.

'Big Bang's TOP is found smoking openly outside a cafe.' There's a picture below, clearly showing that Seung Hyun is smoking while chatting on the phone. I started to worry. Seung Hyun is so going to get it from his manager. I always knew that he smokes but I have never seen him smoke once and it's really the first time I saw a cigaratte sticking out of his mouth. Throughout the whole day, I'm not really into the schedule I'm supposed to complete. Not in a mood I guess. That night, Seung Hyun did not call. I laid on the bed waiting for his call despite me being really tired. I then sent a message to him,

Oppa, is everything fine over there?

I held onto my phone and waited but he did not replied. Then I knew that he is in deep trouble. Although he is just smoking, no big deal, but some fans just wouldn't like it and the agent would also make a big fuss. I kept worrying. Is he fine? Is he grounded? Or is he scolded the out of him by his president? All kind of thoughts came to me as I still held tightly onto my phone. When I'm in the mist of worrying, something hit my mind. Why am I so bothered by it? Such things would soon subside and I'm not the kind who worries so much. Why do I feel so uncomfortable when he doesn't call or reply my texts? And why is the thoughts of him filling my head? Why is my heart beating so quickly...? I looked at his contact in my phone and the memories of us in Korea ran through my mind. I froze, realising the reason that answers to all my worries. I sat up instantly and shook my head a few times rapidly.

"No no no no..." I whispered to myself. "That's not it..." I tossed my phone into the drawer and laid back on the bed and shut my eyes. I breathed in and out slowly and deeply.

"Go to sleep... Yi Jung ah... Stop thinking about it." I said softly to myself. But I still couldn't get to sleep. I'm still feeling so worried. I want to hear his voice this second and make sure he is alright. I just want to hear him saying he is fine. I tossed and turned then finally sat up and took out my phone and dialled Seung Hyun's number. The phone rang for a few times before the call was rejected.

"Aish!" I cursed as I sent him another message calling him to call me soon. I leaned back on my pillow, hugging my bloster together with my phone. I waited, the whole night...
---
Okay... Quite a short one this time round. Romance is on the way I guess? ^^ Thanks for reading and I hope you enjoyed. Comments please! :D

To sweetgirl, Hi. Yes, that is my friend's real character. Haha. The two of you have somthing in common so I guess I can get along with you just as well like Stella! :D You started your fanfic! I want to read!!! :D Thank you for your support! :D

To Insert name here, Hi. Hang on. Romance is on the way!!! *Wink wink* ^^ Thank you for your support. :D

Schedulex2
Started- 10:29AM, 010910
Ended- 11:32AM, 010910