Chapter 29

You And I [COMPLETED]
Time- 4:26PM
---

I was in a taxi, heading to the concert. Yes. Tae Yang's concert. I'm not a special guest or something. I'm just there to watch. Tae Yang had revealed on a programme that people could expect me today, at his concert. He's so smart to reveal first, rather then letting people realise themselves and the trouble will go all over again. Not only me that was invited, Yu Ri from Girls' Generation, SS501 Kim Hyun Joong would be there as well and of course, the other BigBang members. I'm glad that Hyun Joong is actually invited, at least there's someone I know as I have not have a chat with Yu Ri before. The space outside the concert hall was like wow! So crowded! The press was there as well. I went towards the side door and showed the guards there the 'pass' that Tae Yang handed to me earlier. I got in and went to the backstage. I don't really know the way but with the help of the signs, I managed to arrive there.

"It's Yi Jung." I turned to direction of the voice and saw Dae Sung outside one of the rooms.

"Hello." I smiled as I walked towards him.

"Hyung is inside." He pointed towards the room that is next to him. I smiled and nodded. The door wasn't close so I poked my head in.

"Hello." I greeted. "Congratulations oppa." I congratulated Tae Yang when he saw me and I handed him the gift I bought. It's a black tee that I have customised. There's a cartoon version of him at the front and at the back, a small 'SOL' is printed at the bottom left, around the edge of the tee.

"This is from my friend." I handed him what Bong Soon bought for him. "She will be there later." Bong Soon is such a great fan of Tae Yang. She bought a cap for him. It's not those bought at DongDaeMun. It's actually a designer brand and she added designs and got it custom-made as well.

"Thank you." He took the carriers and placed it aside. Yu Ri was already there so I went over to greet. She returned the greetings. Seung Hyun was seated at the dressing table, talking to Seung Ri. It's so awkward. I wanted to talk to Seung Hyun but since he was talking, I went outside. Ji Yong was outside as well, so we chatted and when Hyun Joong arrived, it's as though a saviour had came to rescue me.

"Oppa!" I called and smiled to him. He walked towards me and smiled. We entered the waitng room and in our own groups, we chatted. I was chatting with Hyun Joong. After the audience were seated, the rest of us went to our seats while Tae Yang got ready. I was sitting between Seung Hyun and Ji Yong. Hyun Joong sat beside Seung Hyun. I remember him just infront of me. How and when did he went infront of Seung Hyun? As we need to be quick, we just sat down and the concert soon began. I was anticipating so my eyes were glued on the stage. Dae Sung passed a packet of chips down the row and when Seung Hyun got the chips and passed it to me, I was staring at the so-damn cool stage so I did not notice it.

"Do you want some?" He patted my arms and his voice so soft. I turned to his side and smiled akwardly, took a piece and passed to Ji Yong. I then passed back to Seung Hyun. Then the hall went dark. I mean completely dark. Pitch black. It's starting soon!!! So exciting! Screams and cheerings boomed the entire hall. Ji Yong was cheering as well. I was just waving the lightstick. Ji Yong then copied me. It finally started, after a 'long' wait. Music blasted the theatre, marking the start of the concert. Everyone went high. Ultra high! Tae Yang did the opening, followed by 'Prayer'. I was enjoying the entire time. Tae Yang then interact with the fans after the song.

"The stage is nicely done. Especially the lighting and effect at the back. " I commented to no one. The lighting is strong so it's very clear and enhanced the effect.

"It cost a bomb." Seung Hyun blurted.

"It must be." I said, looking at the stage. "I want to hold a concert too." No reply. The concert continued for 3 hours. We then went back to the backstage. Yu Ri had something on, so after awhile at the backstage, she went off. Bong Soon called me to ask if I had handed Tae Yang the stuff. Surprisingly, she didn't whine for a autograph or a photo with Tae Yang. Guess she already knows how things go in the music industry since she has a friend who is a singer. She's a understanding girl. Oh ya. The so-called restricted scene was okay. Nothing too intense or over. The guys then decided that Tae Yang revealed the gifts I brought. I agreed but still prayed that he likes it.

"Woah! It's pretty!" Dae Sung exclaimed when Tae Yang unfolded the tee.

"Wow! You customised this right? You can't find this outside." Ji Yong said when he took a closer look at it.

"I designed it. Hope it's okay." I blushed, as I smiled.

"It's beautiful. Thank you." Tae Yang thanked me. Relieved! "You can have a competition with Ji Yong."

"It's my first time designing something. How can I compete my skills with Ji Yong oppa?" I blushed more.

"Really? It's not bad already." Tae Yang said as he put it away.

"The both of you open a fashion shop. Yi Jung and Ji Yong's brand." Seung Ri made us laughed. I took a picture with Tae Yang, with him wearing the shirt I gave. We also took a group photo with Tae Yang still wearing the tee and had the cap Bong Soon bought on. She is going to be so happy!

That night Seung Hyun drove me home. We were not so awkward already.

"Why did you say that last time?" I asked when he was driving.

"What?"

"The friendship stuff. Everyone is looking at me weirdly at school the next day after that happened." I told him.

"This is where the problem lies. We are friends, they comment. We are not friends, they comment. Can't understand what they want." He shook his head. "And I just said we followed what the people want and did not meet. They came up with the idea of us breaking our friendship. I did not mention anything about our friendship." He said, glancing at me. I laughed softly at that. He said that on the interview on purpose. I know it and actually find that brave and cute of him.

"What are you laughing at?" He asked.

"Oppa, you're pissed." I giggled. He laughed. Everything was like back to normal. Able to see him smile again. Able to see him joke around. And right now, he's just beside me. For a moment, I felt like I'm just a normal teenager. All so relex.

"So you all are busy with your comeback?" I asked again.

"Yeah. Today is a break for us."

"Do you even get breaks when preparing for comebacks?" I asked, surprised. So busy already, yet still can afford to have breaks.

"Since Tae Yang is having his concert..."

"Oh..."

"Want something to eat?" He asked when he stopped at the traffic junction. He turned back to the backseat and took out a packet of chips.

"I'm on diet. Thank you."

"Do you even have fats to shed?" He joked.

"How can a person not have fats?" I laughed as I reply to his question. He laughed and threw one of the chips into his mouth and started driving when the lights turned green. Soon we arrived at my apartment.

"Thank you oppa. Becareful while driving." I said, opening the door.

"Bye."

"Bye." And I got out and closed the door. I waved and the car disappeared down the road. I then went into the building.
---
Here's a short chapter. Yes, as you all wished, everything went out okay for the main leads, although not in any special ways. The awkwardness just went off. ^^ Hope it's okay. Thanks for reading and hope you all enjoyed it :D

Schedulex2(C)
Started- 4:26PM, 170810
Ended- 5:47PM, 170810