Chapter 17

You And I [COMPLETED]
11:51PM
---

Today is a Saturday and is probably a nervous Saturday for me. I was in my waiting room in Music Bank. The programme had already started and I'm watching it through the TV in the room. I had done my rehearsal and was waiting for my turn. When it is about my turn, the stylist made my hair. I then went up backstage to wait. When the song of the other artist stopped and the MCs had finished speaking, cheers could be heard. The stage then went black. My manager patted my back, I plucked a earpiece into my ear and walked out, taking a deep breath. I stood in the middle of the stage. The music came and the lights lit up. Applause and loud cheerings could be heard. I performed my performance, dancing with great confidence and my voice was firm. Halfway through the song, there's some noise coming from the earpiece.I didn't want to put both earpiece in the first place is not I can't hear my own voice that way so I can't control my singing and thus cracking my voice. It had happened to me before and so I'm cautious about it. In order for me not to get distracted, I pulled the earpiece out and sang. It felt closer. Closer to my fans this way. Listening to the same music and singing the same lyrics. I was nervous yet happy and excited. Seeing the purple sea. Purple lights and balloons swaying along with the melody.

Soon, my first comeback stage ended. It went smoothly. No errors. That's what important to me. I wouldn't wish to get first place in charts or something. As long as everything went well, I'm more than satisfied. My song came in 12th place. I considered the results to be not bad already. I went back to the waiting room and sat down. I still feel nervous. My manager came to sit beside me.

"You've worked hard." We hugged.

"Thanks unnie."

I came back to eat my lunchbox after passing one of them to Jung Min. Last year, when Jung Min first ate my home-cooked food, he wanted me to make his lunchbox. I just did it. We are real close. I mean SS501 and I are real close. I sat infront of the TV and started eating. I'm so hungry. Have not taken my lunch and now is like 8.30PM? I watched as I ate. When the programme ended, my manager needed to get back to the agent to get things done. I waited for her in the office. A staff came in and passed me gifts.

"These were sent here this morning." I took the gifts and thanked the staff. She went off. I was about to open the gifts when my manager came in.

"Let's go." I placed the gifts into its carrier and headed out.

When we were back at the set, I started filming. It goes on until dawn. I got changed and sat on the bed, waiting for my hair to dry. I took the gifts and decided to unwrap them now. I randomly took a box and carefully unwrapped it when there's a knock on the door. I looked up and saw Seung Hyun.

"Can I come in?"

"Sure." I replied with a smile. The door was not closed so he saw what I was doing.

Seung Hyun sat at the other edge of the bed. "How's is it today? Young Bae said he liked your performance."

"It's good!" I exclaimed. "Tae Yang-ssi performance is awesome. He won first." I added. I'm in high sprits. So excited that I just had my comeback.

"It's good to hear that. What are those?" He looked at the gifts all over the bed.

"Presents! From fans!" I waved the box that I was unwrapping.

"Am I disturbing? Sorry. I will leave for now." He stood up and was about to leave.

"Nope. It's okay to stay here. Just don;t get jealous as you watched." I joked. He simply laughed a bit and sat down. I opened the box. It was filled with different things, ranging from my favourite tibits to hair accessories. The black shimmering hair tie is gorgeous! I unwrapped another box and saw health products. I immediately know who is it from and smiled.

"It's YooRin unnie!" Other than my mum and my manager, YooRin is the one who is taking care of me. Looking at Seung Hyun's confused face, I showed him the content in the box. He looked even puzzled and took out a bottle of vitamins and stared at it.

"Vitamins?"

"Yup!" I nodded my head enthusically.

"Why vitamins?" Seung Hyun is still confused.

"Do you really want to know?" I don't really feel like telling him the reason behind the gifts.

"Can I?"

"It's because when I finished projects like comebacks, drama. I mean long period projects. I would fall sick. So she would always send me health product."

"Why would you fall sick?" More confused this time, Seung Hyun had a little concern in his tone.

"I don't know. It just happens. Maybe I'm too stressed out." I don't feel like telling him the whole reason. Actually it's more because of fatigue. Sleepless nights, endless rehearsals and preparations drained my energy and I get stressed and worried. Worried that I did not rehearse enough and push myself. I lose my appetite. In the end, I get tired, physically and mentally. When my comeback ended, including promotions and fanmeetings, I felt relieved and stopped pushing myself. That is personally what I think. It's like it's okay to collapse now, since everything is done.

"So you are fainting soon? After the filming had ended?" He joked.

"Maybe after the promoting of this drama?" I joked back and we both laughed.

"You have to takecare of yourself. I rarely see you eat meat." This time, Seung Hyun is really concern.

"I have to go on diet when I consume too much meat." I don't want him to know that I'm actually losing my appetite.

"Still, you have to eat meat."

"Okay. Thanks for your concern oppa." I smiled. It's good to have people around you, concerning about you. It's warms my body and soul. He smiled back. I picked the letter from the box.

Yi Jung-ssi, I'm Yoo Rin. How are you? I have been watching 'The playboy next door' and you really improved a lot. You and TOP look great together. I had been monitoring the pictures and interviews online. It seems so tiring and you lost weight. Don't push yourself too much. Takecare. Today is your first comeback stage. I will seating within the 'purple sea' and cheer you on. And the pills are to boost your health. Don't fall ill okay? Since you still have the filming. Okay. I shall end here. Look forward to the next time meeting you.

Yoo Rin.

I smiled as I read. Yoo Rin is one of my closer and loyal fan. I saw her before and I would be able to recognise her straight away if I saw her along the streets. Seung Hyun noticed my smiles and tilted his head to look. I turned the paper away from him.

"Secret." I smiled mysteriously.

We then chatted as I unwrapped my gifts and retired to our own room.
---
Okay. A short and boring chapter. I don't know what the window went back as I was typing the part on the fan letter. There goes my writing again. I just need to be more careful. Anyways, hope you all have enjoyed and thanks for reading. :D

To Insert name here, Hi. No, the drama is not rated. Yi Jung is underage to do stuffs like that. Just that the scene involves shooting on bed. Thanks for your support ^^

To sweetgirl, Haha. Thanks for your support. You look fine. :)

Schedulex2(C)

Started- Date- 230710
Time- 8:00PM

Retyped- Date- 230710
Time- 11:51PM

Ended- Date- 240710
Time- 1:02AM