Chapter 52: Bonus! The playboy next door. Episode 10

You And I [COMPLETED]

Time: 21:01PM
---
The other days were fine. Soon, it was the day before the camp. Yi Jung was walking up to her closet, pulling the clothes off the hangers and dumped everything into the opened luggage lying on her gargantuan bed. She went inside the bathroom and packed the toiletries. She had never liked camps and would always fund for the camps in her previous school so she can skip or stay in a better accommodation than the others. But now, since everything had come to this state, she can only follow with the flow. It was time for dinner and she went downstairs. Her phone rang while she was walking down the stairs.

"Oppa?" She called when she answered the phone.

"Hey, what are you doing?"

"Going to have dinner."

"Ah, I forget you have early dinner now."

"I start having super early dinner nowadays." She said, smiling as she reached the dining table. Seung Hyun was already there and looked up at her arrival. Yi Jung bowed slightly to the maid, thanking her as the maid placed a bowl of rice infront of her. Choon Yeo laughed at the other line.

"I called to ask if you are free this Tuesday."

"Tuesday?" Yi Jung placed the spoon on the table beside the bowl after taking a mouthful of soup. "I have a school camp."

"Is it?" His voice became a little disappointed. "I thought of bringing you to Kim Sunny art gallery." Yi Jung's eyes widened, nearly jumped from the chair. Seung Hyun looked up at her, watching her having such a big reaction. Kim Suuny was the artist that Yi Jung loved the most.

"Oppa, let me tag along." She pouted, although Choon Yeo wasn't there to see. Seung Hyun's eyes widened a tiny bit as he watched her acted cute. Her voice turned light and whiny. A total difference from the ordering tone she always had. Her eyebrows furrowed a little, unsatisfied.

"Didn't you say you have a camp?" He asked with a chuckle.

"I will skip that. I want to go to the art gallery...!" She continued to whine.

"You still behave like a baby."

"Right. I'm a baby. So bring me go." Seung Hyun was staring at her in disbelief but she doesn't seem to notice his stares.

"What if you are punished?"

"Arg!" She slumped back on her seat as she remembered that Miss Lim said that it was compulsory. Choon Yeo chuckled.

"Don't worry. I can always bring you there the next time."

"But it's rare that she has her gallery." She said, sulking.

"Our baby is sad... What can I do for you?"

"Forget it. I guess it can't be help." She dropped the idea of wanting to go. They then chatted a little more, then hung up the phone. She picked up the spoon again.

"What?" She asked when she saw Seung Hyun staring at her.

"Girls..." He shook his head lightly, looking down at his rice bowl and ate.

"What did I do this time?"

"I want to go to the art gallery~!" He imitated her voice, then made a disgusted face. She rolled her eyes. "Acting cute?"

"I can't?" She questioned, challenging him.

"You can. I will just choke. Like just now."

"Good!" She exclaimed sacastically with her eyes wide. He rolled his, shooting her a look before feeding himself again. She started to eat as well. He stole glances at her every now and then.

"Prepared for the camp?" He asked nonchalantly, scooping up rice and sent them into his mouth.

"Hm" She answered half-heartedly, extending her arm to pick some grilled fish. He kept quiet after that, since there was nothing much left to talk about.

"You are still in Group Four?" She asked.

"Yeah, why?"

"Why didn't you change?"

"Why must I change?" He asked back.

"Since I am in that group." She stated like everything was common sense.

"I switched groups because I want to be in the same team as you, remember?" He asked teasingly. Her eyes narrowed, giving him weird stares.

"You mean you were serious when you said that the last time?"

"Of course, why would I want to joke about such things?"

"As if I will believe you." She rolled her eyes.

"Want me to prove it?"

"Nothing will change even if you proved it." She spat.

"You sound like you want things to change." He continued to fool around, smiling as he leaned back on the seat. "Why, you thought I would start courting you?" She smirked.

"You can try. Then I will grade you." She shot back, smiling.

"Grade? You mean, there are even people courting you?"

"Why not?" She remained her cool, battling with him.

"You are saying as if everyone wants you. You even graded them?"

"Go to Seoul International High School and mention my name. You can see for yourself." She continued to smile.

"You were from that school? With your ish Science grade?" He mocked, using her recent Science class test to irritate her. Her eyes changed. "Will there be people saying, oh, that ... It' good that you she had transferred school?"

"Probably. Since those girls there hated me to the core." She replied, casually, chewing on the vegetables, not bothered by the fact at all. "But what they comment doesn't matter at all. It's the guys who want me." She stated, flashing a super sweet smile. He snorted, rolling his eyes.

"Those guys must be crazy..."

"From what I see, you are becoming one of them. Slowly..." She refused to lose and talked back. He practically laughed out loud.

"What? You mean me?" He asked when he calmed down. "You are the first who actually sprout such ridiculous things in my face. Yah, I'm Choi Seung Hyun, you know?"

"Well, there is always a start to everything and I know. The heartbreaker of Seoul High School. I know."

"Then you should watch what you are saying. You might make a fool of yourself." She suppressed her laughter.

"Well," She shrugged. "Women's sixth sense is really something you shouldn't overlook and look down on." She smiled. She nearly burst out lauging when she saw Seung Hyun's face filled with sheer disbelief. She gave a last smile before turning back to the bowl and ate.

===

After dinner, the two of them went out to watch drama in the living room.

"Wow, the skirt is really beautiful." She whispered in awe, staring at the screen as she dazed at the female's character's mini skirt.

"Are you watching the show or admiring the clothes?" He asked, glancing at her. When he got no reply, he turned to her again, seeing her fingers touching her lips as she glued her eyes on the screen. He only smiled a little and shook his head at that, turning back to the television. When the commercials were on, he stood up to refill his glass. Walking back, he saw Yi Jung's head bending towards her shoulder. As he came nearer to her, he found out that she was asleep.

"Yah..." He called. She only stirred a little and fell to the sofa, lying down completely. She had not opened her eyes even a little and went back to sleep. He stared at her, watching her turned to face him. He squatted down, watching her sleeping face. Something captivated him and he couldn't take his eyes off. Her chest heaved steadily and she was hugging the cushion, her legs bent near to her body. Without him knowing, he smiled faintly and his hand reached for her cheek. He pushed her hair behind her shoulder, fingertips running along her cheek in the process. She must be in deep slumber for she didn't seem to feel the itch. Seung Hyun must also be in his own world as he didn't realise that the maids had slowed down to watch their master's unusual side. They say him smiling his geuinely for the first time. His sudden ringtone blasted the area, causing he and the sleeping Yi Jung to literally jump. Seeing her stirred, he quickly stood up, walked to the other side of the living room and picked up the call.
-
"Yeobosaeyo?"

"Good evening. Is this Mr Choi Seung Hyun?"

"Yes, I am."

"Good evening to you again, Mr Choi. I'm calling from Seoul High School and we would like to thank you again for funding for the school camp. There will be a staff bringing you to the private resort tomorrow after you arrived at the dork. If you cannot reach her, please give a call to us and we will help solve everything."

"Yes, I got it."

"Thank you." With that, he hung up the call. Yes, as he was, he was the sole person who funded for the school camp. He does this every year. Like Yi Jung, he doesn't like camps but the school made them compulsory. So the only thing he could do was to make the best out of it. This time, he sponsored the school to an island. He wanted to be different than others, so he also booked the private resort there while the others can enjoy their nights with the mosquitoes. He went back to the couch to see Yi Jung already sat up, eyes fixed on the screen again. He just sat down and turned to the television. They quietly watched the drama until it ended. Yi Jung yawned, stretching her amrs as the ending song of the drama played. Seung Hyun stood up, bringing his glass upstairs.

===

Yi Jung was looking at the camp list as she checked the necessary things she had to bring one last ime before going to bed. She realised that she doesn't have a sleeping bag.

"Ah..." She thought for a while how she was going to get that as she doesn't have one. It was too late for her to go and purchase one then. She stepped out of her room and went next door, knocking lightly. The door opened after a few seconds.

"What?" Seung Hyun asked, wearing only a wife beater and a pair of boxers. Her eyes widened a little and she darted her them away, keeping her composture.

"That... Do you have an extra sleeping bag?" She asked, looking up at him. Of course he does not need one, since he was sleeping in a resort.

"Yeah."

"Can you lend it to me? I don't have one." He pushed the door wider.

"Get it yourself. It's in the wardrobe." He walked away, getting back to his laptop at the middle of the bed.

"Inside here?" She asked when she reached the door of the walk-in wardrobe.

"Yeah." He replied without even looking at her. She pushed the door opened and walked inside. Even though she had a walk-in wardrbe in her room at her previous mansion, she was surprised at his. Instead of making it looked classy just like his room, Yi Jung thought that she just entered a palace. The wardrobe was designed grandly, with golden pillars and all. She walked around, forgetting her reason for being inside in the first place for the time being. Her lips parted as she ran her fingertips at the handle of the closet before opening it. She then started her 'treasure hunt'. Opening drawers after drawers, closets after closets, only to see watches, belts, shades, shoes, clothes, ties and... Yeah, undergarments. She slammed the last drawer shut, turning away as she stood up awkwardly. She walked outside, seeing him in the exact position before she went in.

"Found it?" He asked, typing in high speed.

"It's not inside." She said, standing rooted infront of the wardrobe.

"Then I probably don't have one." He simply said, still not looking at her.

"Huh? But you said you have an extra one..." She 'argued'.

"If it's not there, then I guess I have mistaken."

"Could you go and have a look?" She doesn't give up. She really needed the sleeping bag. "It's your wardrobe, it's possible that I couldn't find your things."

"Have you look through the closets?" He finally looked up. She nodded. "Then I guess I really have mistaken. I'm sorry." She pouted a little.

"Just go look for it once." She half-pleaded.

"You can share it with me if you want to." Her eyes widened slightly.

"Hmph!" She glared at him before turning away, storming out of the door. After she left, Seung Hyun climbed off the bed, entering the wardrobe. He opened one of the closets and pullled out a box that said, 'Not Important'. He squatted down and removed the cover, digging inside. He soon pulled out something that looked like a mini bloster and smiled, thinking what Yi Jung had said earlier.

===

Mr Kim loaed the boot while Seung Hyun was waiting inside the car. Yi Jung went beside Mr Kim and placed a huge hand-carried bag inside the boot. Mr Kim helped her with it and she thanked him. She got inside. The ride was quiet. When they reached the campus, the both of them got their things and Yi Jung turned to Seung Hyun when she saw him having only a gym bag that looked really light.

"What?" He asked, noticing her stares.

"Your bag looks light." She commented, glancing at his bag and looked up at him.

"How heavy is your bag? All you need are clothes." He said, walking ahead of her.

===

Everyone was gathering in the hall and when Yi Jung saw Tae Hyun, she jogged passed Seung Hyun and crept up behind Tae Hyun. Tae Hyun was beside a pillar of wall, using his phone as she slowly wrapped her arms around his waist, causing him to jerk.

"Wow." He turned to her, eyes widened. He smiled at her kiddish smile and slung his arm over her shoulder, pulling her to him. Seung Hyun's pace had slow down and when he saw Yi Jung hugged his rival from the back and now this, he had already froze in his spot, beginning to glare at both their backs.

"Oppa!" Someone shrieked in delight that made everyone turned their heads to the source of the voice. Su Ah hugged Seung Hyun's arm, smiling up to him. Tae Hyun and Yi Jung saw it and turned back to the front, ignoring them.

"Let's go." Tae Hyun began to walk with Yi Jung towards Group 8's line but Yi Jung stopped him, pulling him towards the Group 4 one. He looked at her in wonder. She smiled.

"I changed our groupings." She said and pulled him to sit with her. As it was a single line queue, Tae Hyun sat behind her and hooked her neck, leaning forward.

"Why the sudden change? I thought you are joining me in Group 8?" Yi Jung turned back to him and their faces were really closed. Seung Hyun was at the end of the line and his stomach started to generate that feeling again.

"You will thank me for this in the future." She winked, not feeling uncomfortable with their position.

"Oppa." Su Ah cut Seung Hyun's thoughts. "Let's go sit." She pulled him towards her group but he pulled his hand away.

"I'm here." He said and dropped his bag. She raised a brow, clearing remembering that he was in the same grouping as she was.

"No..."

"I changed." He simply said. His mood was already ruined by the two you-know-who.

"Oppa didn't tell me...~" She protested in a whiny tone. Seung Hyun rolled his eyes, but the teacher on the stage saved him by speaking into the mic.

"Students, please get settled down in your groups. The teachers would start taking attendance soon." The students scattering around started to get in order. "Miss Min," The teacher noticed Su Ah still talking to Seung Hyun while standing. "Please get to your group now." Su Ah shot a glare at the teacher before stomping off since Seung Hyun was ignoring her the whole time. Seung Hyun continued to stare at the front,seeing the both of them chatting happily a few heads before him. Yi Jung was looking for Ji Eun ever since she arrived and when she saw her in the first few of the line, she smiled inwardly before turning back to Tae Hyun.

===

After getting everything in place, all of them left the hall and went down to the carpark to board the buses. Everyone was excited since they would be camping on an island for the first time. Tae Hyun and Yi Jung were walking slowly so they were the last few, together with Seung Hyun. When they got up the coach, only single seats were left.

"I guess we have to sit separately." Tae Hyun said, looking around. They walked along the aisle and passed Ji Eun, who was sitting alone. Yi Jung saw it and turned to Tae Hyun behind her.

"Sit here. I will sit at the back." With that, she pushed him down to the seat and walked off, not waiting for him to react.

"Hi." Tae Hyun started when he saw Ji Eun beside him, still trying to digest all the things. Ji Eun just nodded to him slightly. Yi Jung walked all the way back to the back, seeing that there was seats at the end.

"I'm sorry." She squeezed to the end and sat down, placing her bag on the empty seat beside her. Seung Hyun came and the person sitting beside Yi Jung's bag moved, seeing him staring at him, as if ordering something. He sat on the seat and dropped his bag on the floor.

"There's a vacant seat at the last row." The teacher at the front said to a student who was still looking for one. The boy came and stopped before them, seeing the empty seat being occupied by a bag.

"I'm sorry..." The boy said, waiting for the bag to be removed.

"Get it off." Seung Hyun said, turning to see Yi Jung looking out of the window with earpieces on. Seeing no responses, he picked up her bag and threw it on her lap, making her spun her head to him. He then kicked his bag to the seat beside his and shifted beside her. The boy bowed.

"Thank you." And he sat down.

"What?" She had pulled out one of the earpieces by then and narrowed her eyes at him.

"If you are so nice to think for your bag and let it have a comfortable seat, use that same consideration to think for a person instead." he shot, looking to the front as the bus moved. She rolled her eyes, absolutely not liking the way he delivered the message. She turned away again, not wanting to see him.

===

The journey was long and everyone was having fun with their friends while some just entertained themselves with music or games. Tae Hyun was looking at the front as he listened to the songs in his iPod. He glanced at Ji Eun to see her listening to hers as well. He playfully leaned in to see what song she was listening to and that caught Ji Eun's attention. She turned to him, looking at him in wonder and he just smiled.

"What are you listening to?" He asked, pulling out one of the earpieces he was having.

"Chopin's Raindrops." She replied.

"Can I listen to it too?" He asked, smiling a little. She stared at him before slowly nodding, pulling one of her earpieces and gave it to him.. Every action was done so cautiously, like Tae Hyun was some bad guy.

"Thank you." He took the earpiece from her and pushed it into his ear. He glanced at her again to see her looking out of the window, her chin resting on her hand. He smiled faintly, enjoying the soothing melody with her.

===

The coach had stopped at the traffic junction, causing the sleeping Yi Jung to jerk forward. She whimpered, straining her eyes. Seung Hyun glanced at her, interrupting his mini game sesson he had on his iPod. He heard her sighed in frustration and saw her lifting her legs up against her body and hugged them.

"Put them down. It's unpleasant." Seung Hyun muttered, looking at the device in his hands. He glanced at her when she didn't respond for she had already fallen back to sleep. He shook his head and ignored her. Yi Jung kept fidgetting as her position wasn't comfortable. Her head kept dropping to the side and it was visible that she was not having a good sleep. When her head hit Seung Hyun's shoulder, she lifted it back without even opening her eyes to look at him. Her head was hanging low and Seung Hyun sighed. He reached for her head and pushed it to his shoulder. She moved a little, stirring but he patted the side of her head, calming her and she fell asleep again. Reaching for her face, he pushed the loose strands of hair behind her ears. He watched her intently, his thumb lightly caressing her cheek. The students had started to turn to him, seeing his unusual side. With him leaning forward to her face, his fingers playing the ends of her loose hair. He seemed like an absolute loving lover. He doesn't realise the stares and gossiping, for all he could see was her and he could only hear the wild thumpings of his heart.

===

The coach had stopped at the harbor and the students were alighting. Seung Hyun tapped Yi jung's lap.

"Yah, wake up." he said. She strained her eyes opened, looking up at him.

"Hm?" Her face cringed.

"Wake up, you sleeping log." He shot, trying to wake her up by calling her names. They were the only ones left in the bus then.

"Hm...?" She was still sleepy and couldn't catch whatever he was saying. He stood up.

"Why are you two still here? Quickly get down." The teacher called from the front, seeing them still at the back.

"I actually get nagged at because of you..." He muttered loudly for her to hear. But she couldn't absorb a thing, just quickly got up and grabbed her things before going out after him. Getting outside, her eyes narrowed more as the sunlight was blinding her.

"Oh my god..." She mumbled, looking down to avoid the glaring sun.

"Why?" She looked up and saw Tae Hyun beside her.

"The sun." She said and felt something placed on her head a few moments after. Tae Hyun had placed his cap on her head.

"Thanks." She said, smiling. The teachers led students to the pier while Seung Hyun followed one of the staffs. She escorted him to another pier at the other side and they got up the waiting motor boat. While the others were still stuck in the sun, taking attendance, he was already off to the island. A man steered the boat towards an island hidden behind a huge island with dense trees, forming a forest. The man docked the boat professionally and the female staff showed Seung Hyun the way. When they reached the resort, the staff bowed as she watded Seung Hyun walked inside. He dropped his things on the sofa and walked to the hi-fi set, tuning to the jazz music and walked into the bedroom, dropping to the bed. He closed his eyes, falling asleep soon.

===

Seung Hyun woke up because of his ringing phone. He groaned, getting up and went to his bag, digging for the phone. When he saw the caller ID, he rolled his eyes.

"What?" He asked, irritated. He knew it would be better for him to answer the call, if not there will be no peace.

"Oppa! Where are you?" A high pitch voice squealed excitedly. Sick of her voice, he hung up the phone and pulled out the battery, tossing everything to the sofa and walked to the bar counter to get himself some drinks.

===

"Jung ah," Tae Hyun was seated on the bench, watching the students pitching tents. "Come here." He saw that Yi Jung had some difficulties as it was her first time doing such things.

"Yeah?" She came before him. He pulled her down to sit beside him. He wiped her sweat. "Why?" She asked again.

"Just wait for them to finish."

"Mrs Kim is going to kill me." She said, trying to stand up.

"She is just picking on you. She would bully you more if you listen to her every word."

"Bully?" She chuckled. He handed her his bottle before looking to the front again. He looked afar and spotted Ji Eun pulling the rope to the nail. She was laughing with her friends, having fun. Yi Jung noticed his gaze and controlled her laughter.

"Go help her." She whispered to him.

"What?" He turned to her. "You're crazy..." Yi Jung nudged him, sticking out her tongue as she stood up.

"Ji Eun-ssi...!" She called, running toward her. "I will help you." She smiled, pulling the rope to help Ji Eun. Ji Eun smiled back.

"Done...!" Yi Jung stood up, dusting the dirty off her hands when they finished pitching the tent. Ji Eun stood up as well and smiled.

"Thank you, Jung-ssi."

"What for? I'm in this group as well." Yi Jung smiled. "Let's get some water." Ji Eun nodded and together with her frineds, they all went to the box at the side of the bench to get mineral water.

===

"I really don't want to play..." Yi Jung continued to sit inside the tent despite the teachers calling them to gather for ice breakers games.

"Come on." Tae Hyun stood outside the tent, before her.

"I don't want to. It's warm." She gave an excuse.

"How warm can the weather get during autumn?" He shot back, extending his hand. She pouted, looking up at him. He smiled, squatting down. "Better come out..." He said, flashing an unreadable smile. As stubborn as always, she shook her head like a kid throwing a fit, turning away. Then, with a tug on her wrist, Tae Hyun sent her falling to his lap.

"Omo...!" Yi Jung quickly pushed herself back up. "What are you doing?" She asked, eyes widened to hide her shyness.

"Shall I carry you out?" He asked.

"I got it. I will walk out...!" She said, giving up. She stood up, walking out relunctantly. He chuckled, shaking his head lightly.

===

Seung Hyun was watching the television when the door bell rang. He turned to the door, not expecting any guest. He went to get it.

"Oppa!" Su Ah was flashing her teeth when he opened the heavy oak door.

"Why are you here?" He asked, his eyes catching the luggage she had with her.

"Of course to join you here. We have been spending time together for every camp." She said, linking her arms with his as she said, pulling him inside. "Wow, this is the best...!" She ran into the bedroom and jumped onto the bed, bouncing on it. She squealed in excitement before pouncing onto Seung Hyun, giving him a tight embrace. Seung Hyun sighed, then pulled her away. Su Ah followed him out to the fridge.

"Why aren't you outside with the others?" He asked again, really hoping he will not see her face here.

"Boring. We have not been joining the others all along anyway." She snuggled beside him, hugging his waist. He pulled her away again. There goes his peace.

"Why?" She looked up at him, sensing him resisting her.

"I want to be alone." He took a bottle of ice water, then going out of the door.

===

So the games were the same normal ones. Yi Jung was a pro in 'Whacko' and she remembered the names well. She handed the rollup newspaper to the person and sat in the empty seat.

"Hello." One of th teammates greeted when she sat down beside him.

"Hello." She smiled back.

"Tae Hyun!"

"Dong Hyuk!"

"Jung!" Her head shot up when she heard her name.

"Oh no..." Her mind suddenly went blank and the girl was rushing to her to whack her. Her eyes quickly scanned the area frantically, looking for someone to call.

"Ji Eun!" She shrieked out of excitement. She can only remember that name at that time.

"Jung!" Ji Eun screamed her name again, which means Yi Jung cannot call Ji Eun's name anymore. She was like watching the person coming to get her. When she suddenly caught a glimpse of Seung Hyun walking towards them, she yelled his name.

"Seung Hyun!" Everyone looked around, confused. All remembering that Seung Hyun wasn't playing the game. The girl holding onto the newspaper stood rooted, not knowing what to do. Seung Hyun who heard someone screamed his name, froze as well. It was like someone who was desperate and scared, calling for help.

"Quickly whack her!" One of her friends shouted.

"He's there...!" Yi Jung pointed to Seung Hyun at the pavement. "He's joining us." She made up a story." The girl just smiled, handing her the newspaper which Yi jung took in the end. The girl who just sat down called a name and Yi Jung ran to that person. She raised the paper up, expecting the person to shout a name. But that guy was stuned to see her reaching him so quickly and his mind went blank, can't think of a name. Then, Yi Jung thought of something.

"Seung Hyun." She whispered, playing cheat.

"Huh?"

"Seung Hyun." She urged, lowing the rollup newspaper.

"Seung Hyun." He said loudly and Yi Jung smiled inwardly.

"Excuse me." She smiled to the guy, then walked out of the circle. Everyone watched her ambled towards Seung Hyun. Seung Hyun slowed down his pace, seeing her suddenly walking towards him. She smiled sweetly which made him looked at her in wonder, the gap between them getting narrower.

"We are playing whacko," She looked at him in his eyes and without him knowing, she touched his arm with the paper. "And I see that you are interested in joining us." Seung Hyun looked down to the papers that were still in contact with him and understood everything. He rolled his eyes.

"I'm not-"

"Your turn!" She said like a child, shoving the papers to him and ran back to the group. She squeezed herslf in between the guy she helped just now and sat down.

"Yah. I said I'm not playing." He dropped the paper stick behind her and was about to walk away.

"Come on." She started, grabbing his ankle before he completely walked away. "Come join us. Don't be a wet blanket." He looked down to her.

"Yeah, come join us." Tae Hyun added, smirking a little like challenging him. Seung Hyun shot Tae Hyun a look before grabbing the paper stick on the ground and got inside the circle, taking up the 'challenge'.

===

As Seung hyun doens't know most of the people's name, he was in confusion. All the names were thrown at him and he went around looking for that person. Everyone was laughing at him, especially Yi Jung as he really looked stupid.

"Yoon Kyu!" Tae Hyun called and because the name was called a few times, Seung Hyun more or less could remember who the person was. He walked to who he thought was Yoon Kyu but the Yoon Kyu guy tried to trick him like how he did just now by pointing to another person, misleading Seung Hyun.

"It's you, rascal." Seung Hyun spat, dropping the paper onto his lap. Yoon Kyu had no choice but to pick it up and go to the centre of the circle. Seung Hyun sat down, feeling tired from all the running for such a long period of time. He didn't notice Ji Eun was actually sitting beside him. Ji Eun stiffened, becoming uneasy. When Seung Hyun turned and saw her, Ji Eun quickly looked away, but Seung Hun looked the least affected, like nothing had happened between the both of them. Tae Hyun was watching, feeling like pulling him away from the girl he loved.

"Alright, people. Let's have lunch." The camp instructor clapped his hands as he neared the group. Tae Hyun sighed in relief that the game ended and Ji Eun thanked all Gods for saving her. Everyone stood up, going over to the benches where the lunchboxes were. Seung Hyun walked away from the group, but was soon caught by Yi Jung who happened to turn around.

"Where are you going?" She called.

"I'm leaving."

"To where? Have lunch first."

"You expect me to eat that? Here?" He asked mockingly. She immedaitely understood.

"But it's stupid to let your stomach suffer just because you don't like being with others." She reasoned, walking to him. "Just come and eat." She sighed when he made no reponse and went behind him, pushing his back. He gave up, can't win over her and joined the queue. He took a lunch box and placed it on the bench as he sat beside it, not eating. Yi Jung, who was standing with Tae Hyun and Dong Hyuk, saw him alone and decided to just approach him. She excused herself.

"Why are you not eating?" She asked.

"Mind your own business." She rolled her eyes and snorted, sitting beside him and opened the styrofoam box. She scooped some barberqued beef and placed them in .

"Omo. This is nice...!" She exclaimed to herself, scooping more of it. Seung Hyun rolled his eyes, shaking his head lightly.

"You don't want, right?" She asked and without waiting for his answer, she took his box and opened it, scooping all the meat into her own box.

"Yah!" He snatched the box back, stopping her. "Why is a girl behaving like this?"

"You said you don't want to eat." She defended.

"I said to mind your own business. When did I said I do not want to eat?" He retorted.

"Psh... Forget it then. Petty fellow." She rolled her eyes, turning back to the box in her hand. Barberqued beef was Seung Hyun's favourite and he was so tempted to eat. He picked up his spoon and ate some of them. Indeed, it was delicious. He continued eating more, enjoying his lunch. Yi Jung saw and smiled inwardly, resuming to her lunch as well. As they were eating quietly, Su Ah had came out to look for Seung Hyun and saw the scene. Seeing other girls sitting with Seung Hyun, Su Ah fumed with anger.

"Oppa!" She screamed at the top of her lungs, stunning the people around. She marched towards them and pushed Seung Hyun aside, glaring at Yi Jung. "What do you think you are doing, ?" Yi Jung rolled her eyes.

"What else?" She asked mockingly.

"Shameless. I said to leave Seung Hyun oppa alone...!" Yi Jung smirked, putting down her lunch and stood up, her appetite gone.

"Shut up." When Yi Jung was about to walk away, Su Ah reached for her wrist, grabbing it and pulled her back roughly. Yi Jung almost lost her balance.

"Wanna mess with me huh?" Su Ah smirked. She flung Yi Jung back to the bench and grabbed her collar. "Stealing my guy, you are digging your own grave." She snarled down at Yi Jung. Before Yi Jung could push her hand off, Seung Hyun pulled Su Ah's wrist, making her let go of her grip.

"What are you doing?" He asked, his eyes threatening to kill. Su Ah inhaled deeply at the sight of his cold eyes.

"I'm telling her what things are mine." She said bravely, hiding her slight fear.

"Then exactly what belongs to you?" He asked back. Su Ah fell silent.

"Oppa, she-"

"Shut up." He cut her and threw her arm back to her side.

"Come here." He said to Yi jung before turning around to leave. Yi Jung looked at his back wonderingly while Su Ah widened her eyes. "I said you come here." He turned to her and repeated when Yi jung didn't move an inch. She doesn't know why, but she followed him in the end. Su Ah yelled but the two had walked away.

===

"Where are we going?" Yi Jung asked, still following behind Seung Hyun. They had walked for a long time and had reached a pier.

"To wherever." He said.

"Then why bring me along?" She asked back, irritated. He ignored her and pulled her down to sit at the edge of the pier, their legs dangling.

"Keep quiet and listen."

"To what?" She asked, like he was crazy.

"Shh..." He only looked ahead, his gaze soft. She shrugged and started to kick her legs lightly. The waves were gentle and peaceful sounds were produced as they collided into the shore. There were green mountains ahead of them and they stayed quiet, getting absorbed by the beautiful scenery.

"You love the beach too?" She asked quietly after a long period of time.

"You do?" He asked back, turning to her.

"Hm. I love them." The faint and peaceful smile appeared on her face again. He loved that smiled so much. He smiled faintly at that sight.

"Why?"

"I don't know. I like them since I was little." She replied, turning to him as she smiled. His heart skipped a beat. He turned away before the foreign feeling suffocated him.
--
"Where have you been the whole time? You have disappeared since we got down the bus." She asked. He turned to her. "Tae Hyun and the other guys said you are staying somewhere else."

"You don't expect me to sleep in the tents, do you?"

"Where else can you sleep then? In the forest?" She asked again, really curious.

"You think I'm only that capable?" He asked back, smirking, She frowned, seeing him smirked again. She turned away. The waves had got smoother and the waters were calm.

"I'm doomed..." She said softly after a while. He turned to her again.

"Why?"

"It's my first time sleeping in tents." She replied, looking out to the sea.

"Aren't you good at adapting to new environment?" She sensed his mockery and shot him a look.

"Psh..." She rolled her eyes. Then she remembered something. "And you did not lend me your sleeping bag...!" She glared at him.

"Since you can't find it... I'm busy to spare time for a sleeping bag." He simply stated, smiling to himself.

"How can someone be this jerkish?" She asked in disbelief.

"Is there such a word? Jerkish?" He chortled.

"Only I can use. It's my word." She told him, eyes wide.

"Jerkish... Who?" He asked, teasing her. She eyed him sharply before reaching for his back and gave him a push. She didn't think much, just wanted to do something to him. She had pushed him so hard that he got a surprise, quickly grabbing the edge of the wooden platform he was sitting on for support.

"Yah!" He yelled at her, enlarging his eyes.

"What!" She shouted back into his face, Seung Hyun kicked her thigh and she almost fell off the pier. She turned to glare at him and without any hesitation, she extended her arm again and gave him another push, this time harder and... Splashed! She gasped, eyes widened in surprise. She was about to go down and help him only to realise that it was water that was below her. She looked down at the bubbles and waited for him to emerge. When his head was visible, his eyes instantly shot to her, glaring hardly. She had not once wanted to get him in the water, just don't want him to think that she was an easy girl and she doesn't think that much, that her strength could really send him off the landform.

"I'm sor-"

"YAH!" He yelled at the top of his lungs, feeling himself getting angry. The water reached his torso area.

"I'm so sorry." She said apologetically. "Are you okay?" She asked in concern. "Can you get up here?" She watched him waddled to her as he bored holes in her face with his eyes. "I'm sorry." She slightly looked down.

"You must be." He said, already infront of her. "You don't think you can get away after getting me in here, do you?"

"Huh?" She looked at him and he swiftly tugged on her ankle roughly. Her eyes widened as she felt herself falling forward. She cried, falling right into him. He caught her in his arms. She was about to scream at him but only realised the small distance between their faces. It was so close. He stared at her, she stared at him. Their eyes locked and he could literally hear his heart beating madly. She quickly pushed him away, turning away awkwardly and stepped back, distancing themselves.

"Why are you like this? I said sorry!" She scolded as she spun her head to him.

"I can't be the only one wet! It's you who pushed me down." He retorted.

"Arg!" She gave him a last glare before turning away, waddling towards the shore. He followed behind. Seeing her mad made him wanted to play with her more. He caught up with her and started to splash water onto her dry hair from her back. She immediately turned back, only to welcome splashing water to her face.

"Yah!" She used her hands to block them, head turning away. Her voice echoed the quiet coast. She splashed water back at him and the both of them started a water fight. They were both drenched, vigorously soaking one another. Seung Hyun ran towards Yi Jung and she quickly ran towards the sands. He took big steps and reached for her waist, throwing her behind him and ran to the front instead. He reached the shore and turned back to see her sitting in the waters. He bent down and rested his hands on his knee caps, watching her glare at him while he catches his breath.  He was panting, smiling as he watched her pathetic state. Dripping wet everywhere, she stood up, walking towards the sands, eyes not leaving him.

"Just wait and see. You will pay before the camp ends." She threw a threat at him before leaving.

===

Seung Hyun walked behind her on the way back to the campsite.

"Don't you want to change?" He called.

"Forget it! You will only get me more soak or something." She said loudly, not even turning to him.

"Fine." With that, he turned back, going back to the resort.

===

Tae Hyun grabbed a packet of green tea with Dong Hyuk. They had just finished their lunch and were hanging around. When Tae Hyun saw Ji Eun sitting at the far end of the beach, he grabbed another packet of drink.

"I will be back soon." He told Dong Hyuk and walked off. He went down towards the sand. Ji Eun looked up when she sensed someone beside her. Looking up, she saw Tae Hyun smilng down at her. He sat down by her side and passed her the packet drink.

"Thank you."

"Where are your friends?" He asked since she was all alone.

"They are playing." She said softly, pointing to the another side. He turned and saw a few girls near the waters, looking down as if to find something.

"Why don't you join them?" He asked again.

"I'm tired." She answered, looking at the rolling waves as they crashed into the shore before her. She turned to the other side and saw Yi Jung walking back, squeezing her shirt dry.

"Jung-ssi..." She called whisperingly, surprised at her friend's current state. She slowly stood up. Tae Hyun turned to her direction and saw the dripping wet Yi Jung as well.

"What happened?" He called, walking towards her. Ji Eun followed behind.

"Oh. Hi." Yi Jung greeted half-heartedly as she squeezed the water out from her ponytail.

"What did you do? You are like a chick that just hatched from an egg." Yi Jung shot him a look.

"Mind your own business." She rolled her eyes. She turned to Ji Eun. "I'm sorry if I disturbed the both of you. I will just get changed. You two continue what you were doing just now." She smiled and walked towards the tents, leaving Ji Eun and Tae Hyun awkward there.

===

After getting changed, Yi Jung got back to where her group was. She spotted Tae Hyun and Dong Hyuk sitting outside their tents.

"So how's the little conversation with the girl who stole your heart?" She asked, droppoing herself beside Tae Hyun. The both of them turned to her.

"Thank to your good timing, everything is ruined." Tae Hyun replied sacastically, flashing a fake smile.

"Aww. I will make up to that. You will have plenty of time with her, so don't worry." She winked.

"You really love her huh?" Dong Hyuk questioned. "Up till now?" Tae Hyun eyed him.

"Shut it. Your Eun Ri is here." He nugded Dong Hyuk, tilting his head to the side where a girl was walking towards them. Dong Hyuk turned to the other side.

"Omo, you and her?" Yi Jung joined in the teasing, wriggling her eyebrows. Dong Hyuk waved his hand.

"No...! What are you talking about?" He pushed Tae Hyun with his shoulders playfully. "That girl is just... Woah..." He exclaimed sacastically, turning away. When Dong Hyuk saw Eun Ri smiling at him, he quickly stood up.

"Got to run, guys." He quickly said and scurried off, leaving Yi Jung and Tae Hyun laughing.

===

Seung Hyun wiped his hair as he exited the bathroom, a towel wrapping around his lower body. He went infront of the mirror and combed his hair with his hand. He saw the sleeping bag sticking out from his bag through the mirror reflection and thought of Yi Jung. He grabbed his clothes and changed, then took the sleeping bag out.

===

Seung Hyun came to the campsite to see the students mingling around. He scanned the area for Yi Jung and soon found her sitting together with Tae Hyun. He went over and dropped the sleeping bag on her lap.

"Omo...!" Yi Jung jerked at the object dropping on her from the back. She and Tae Hyun looked up to see Seung Hyun's poker face. "What is it again?" She narrowed her eyebrows at him.

"The sleeping bag that you kept on nagging about. It's in the closet all along." He replied, rolling his eyes. Yi Jung turned to the sleeping bag then to Tae Hyun, who gave her a wondering look. She immediately understood the reason for his curious eyes. She shot her back to Seung Hyun, giving him a don't-say-it look. Seung Hyun caught her message, but of course, he will never do as she wished.

"Didn't you say you ransacked the entire area for it? It's in the box in the closet." He continued, earning harder glares from Yi Jung. He smiled sweetly before turning and walked off.

"What is he talking about?" Tae Hyun asked when Seung Hyun was gone. Yi Jung looked at him nervously.

"I don't have a sleeping bag, so I asked him for it." She said.

"You even search for it in his closet? You mean you went to his house just for that?" He asked in slight surprise.

"No... Just..." She began laughing nervously, trying to avoid the topic.

"You are acting weird here." He told her, giving her strange stares.

"Let's drop this topic." She said. "Do you want to have a stroll with me?" She stood up, looking down to him. He eyed her sideways, then stood up and followed her to the sands.

===

Seung Hyun had gathered some friends and slacked around in the resort. He was lying on the sofa while the others were drinking at the bar counter. Su Ah came out from the bathroom, in a bath robe. She walked to the bar counter and took a can of beer.

You guys are staying for the night here?" She asked, sipping on the drink.

"Yeah." One of them, Calvin answered.

"Well, the bedroom is for me and Seung Hyun oppa." She told them, walking out to the sofa.

"Oppa, where shall we go later?" She squatted infront of him, smiling sweetly.

"Leave me alone." He said. "If not, you are going out." He shot her a look.

"Why are you-" Seung Hyun cut her before she uttered more.

"Get out." He rolled his eyes, standing up. "I'm going for a swim." He told his friends, grabbing a towel and walked out from the backdoor.

"Swimming?" Su Ah's eyes lit up. "Oppa! Wait for me!" She ran outside.

===

The sun had set and after having dinner and a few more games, the teachers debriefed them and they returned to their tents at midnight.

"Ah... Tired..." Yi Jung planted her inside the tent. A few girls who she was not really closed with came inside as well. In total, three people shared a tent. There was more than sufficient space but the moment Yi Jung was inside, she felt uncomfortable. She couldn't get use to the hard ground and the air couldn't really ventilate.

"Good night." The girls said before lying down inside their sleeping bags. Their bag packs were under their heads, serving as the pillows.

"Good night." Yi jung said, then slowly lying down as well. First time experiencing this feeling. Instead of comfy pillows and springy mattresses plus thick, warm, soft covers, everything was as hard as rock.

===

Seung Hyun took a bath and turned in. He lied on the bed, followed by Su Ah. She snuggled to his chest, hugging his waist. He pushed her a little, trying to get her away.

"Get off." He pulled her arms away. "Sleep outside."

"No. I'm sleeping here. The boys are outside." He sighed, sitting up.

"Then you sleep here." He stood up, heading out. Su Ah scampered out of bed as well, grabbing his wrist from the back.

"Why are you avoiding me?" She asked. He flung her hand away.

"I have not enough. It's getting too much."

"What..." She stared at him, feared to hear the worst. "What are you talking..."

"I'm talking about you." He replied coldly. "I'm getting sick, of you." He brushed passed her, leaving the room. Su Ah looked at the door, tears filling her eyes. her tears, she ran infront of Seung Hyun, blocking his way.

"Is it because of Yi Jung?" She asked, her gaze getting intense. "It's that , isn't it? Did she seduce you?" She raised her voice, not giving a care to the others sleeping in the living room.

"Stop this."

"It's her!"

"Stop this!" He raised his voice, shouting in her face.

"You weren't like this! Before she came, you won't do this to me!" She screamed back, tears threatening to pour. Seung Hyun stared at her, letting whatever was thrown at him set inside his system. He doesn't know whether what Su Ah said was true or not, but he doesn't like the fact that she reminded him of Yi Jung. He roughly pushed her aside and went out of the front door while Su Ah just watched him. She turned away, exhaled through as a tear slid down her cheek.

===

Yi Jung tossed and turned, seriously can't fall asleep. She sat up, sighing softly. It had been after two hours but she was still wide awake. She ped the tent and stepped out. Looking around, she searched for the teachers of duty. The students were not supposed to leave their tents and when they were told to sleep, they were supposed to sleep. A gently breeze blew and she pulled her cardigan tighter around her, hugging her waist as she walked on the pavement.

"Who is this?" Yi Jung turned back at the voice and light was flashed on her. Yi Jung strained her eyes and saw that it was Miss Lim with a torch light. "Why are you up?" She asked.

"Oh, I..." Yi Jung stuttered. "I need to use the restroom." She lied.

"Miss Yi, the restrooms are at the other side." Miss Lim said, gesturing behind her.

"Thank you, Miss Lim. I'm getting a little lost here. Thanks for telling." Yi Jung bowed before walking back, sighing in relief. She walked passed where the tents were and reached the toilets. She scanned the area again before going further to the end, reaching a forested area. She didn't enter the forest, knowing it would be dangerous. She walked at the outer skirt of the area, following the stoned path. When she was at the other side of the area, she spotted a building which looked like a private villa. The lights were . She was about to walk back, not wanting to intrude other people's accommodation when the lamppost at the other side of the villa lit up, giving her a little scare. Maybe the electricity supply wasn't really good, but what made her eyes widened was that she saw a swing hanging from a thick tree branch of the tree beside the lamppost. She walked towards it and reached for the rope. It was hard and sturdy, like it had been maintained in its tip top condition by someone who was probably the owner. The wooden seat attached to the ropes was smooth, with circular patterns that were like the cross section of a log. She sat on it, holding onto the ropes. She started to swing herself lightly, looking at the front where the garden was. When another breeze came, she faced up, letting the wind kissed her cheeks. Memories came back to her. How she loved these kinds of swings and how she watched her father built one for her at the backyard of her home when she was younger.

===

Seung Hyun came out, the door closing behind him. The night was chilly and he reached the side of the pool. He sat on the beach chair, dazing out at the surface of the water in the swimming pool. The wind created small waves in the pool. Everything was silent, only when his ears caught rustling noise, dragging him back from his trance. He turned to the side and saw a back view of a lady with a messy hair bun in the dark. The light from the lamppost overcasted her, her legs lightly kicking the dried leaves on the ground. He though she looked familiar. He went to her, seeing her bowing her head, legs still kicking the leaves.

"Who are you?" He voiced, causing the girl to shoot her head to him, eyes wide. "Why are you here?" He asked again when he saw Yi Jung. Yi Jung stood up abruptly, eyes widened in surprised when she saw him.

"Why are you here?" She asked.

"I asked first." He smirked.

"I... I just..." She eyed around, not knowing what to say. "Why am I reporting it to you anyway?"

"It looks like you have stalked me." Her eyes widened more at his words.

"No!" She denied.

"Then there's no way you can find yourself here. The route is quite complicated."

"All I did was to follow the fencing of the forested area and it leads here." She defended. "But, why are you here?"

"This is where I'm staying. Why?"

"You?" She asked in shock, pointing at the resort behind him. "Why?"

"I can't stay here?" He smirked again. "You think I will really sleep in the tents or in the forest? I told you I'm much more capable than that." He rolled his eyes. She looked away. "So what you are doing here in my accomodation?"

"I don't know you are here. I'm going off now." She said, walking passed him. He watched her leave and felt himself going after her. Brisk-walking, he caught her wrist from behind, stopping her.

"I have an extra room." He said.

"What?" She asked in wonder.

"You can't sleep, can you?" He asked, knowing the reason for her wandering around at wee hours.

"I will try."

"You can't even sleep even if you have the sleeping bag." He rolled his eyes, making her frustrated.

"Do you want to get wet again?" She asked and he turned to the side to see themselves just standing beside the pool.

"Together?" He asked innocently. She shot him a look, before pushing his shoulder with her other hand but he was much stronger. He grabbed her other hand.

"Pushing me in the second time? It's either both of us get in or both of us are dry. It will never be only one." He smirked before pulling her into the resort.

"Yah, wait...!" He burst through the door, dragging her inside. Su Ah rushed out from the balcony when she heard noise.

"Oppa-" Her eyes widened when she saw him holding onto Yi Jung's wrist. Ignoring Su Ah, Seung Hyun pulled Yi Jung inside an empty guest room. Throwing the luggages out of the room, he turned to her.

"Rest for the day here." He said before closing the door. She was still in surprise. Boys were sprawled all over on the floor in the living room, reeked with alcohol when she entered and Su Ah was there too. She was about to open the door again when the door flung opened from outside, causing her to inch back.

"Lock the door before you sleep." Then the door closed again before she could say a word. She stared at the closed door, amazed and confused. What had just happened? The next thing she heard was screamings from Su Ah and then a slam from a door, followed for Su Ah's screamings again. She looked around the room before walking to the bed. It was warm and soft to the touch. She smiled a bit. Lying down as she pulled the covers over her, sleepiness finally crept to her and she slept soon after she closed her eyes.

===

Seung Hyun woke up at dawn, hearing noises from the kitchen. He turned to the clock and it was just 5AM. He lazily climbed out of bed and dragged his feet to the kitchen.

"Hey yo." Calvin greeted with a cool smile when he saw Seung Hyun coming in. Giving Seung Hyun a light punch on his chest, Calvin turned back to the pan that Sae Ho was using to fry some ham.
---
"What are you doing?" Seung Hyun asked, moving nearer to the stove.

"Breakfast." Sae Ho said, flipping the meat over.

"Who's the girl in the room anyway?" Calvin asked, tilting his head towards the room.

"She's beautiful. She's from your class, right?" Sae Ho gave a playful smile. "Is she... Good?"

"She's not someone you should mess with. And wipe that smile off your face." Seung Hyun said before tuning to walk away. He went to the guest room, turning the knob to find it unlocked. He sighed a little, opening the door. Walking inside, he reached the bedside. He squatted down and pushed Yi Jung's fringe away from her face. She moved, furrowing her eyebrows. He went on to cup her face, caressing as he lightly patted on it.

"Wake up." He said softly. Yi Jung inched away from the hand, opening her eyes.

"What are you doing?" She asked, slightly glaring at him. "What are you doing touching me?" Her eyes widened and grew fierce.

"So you will wake up." He replied casually, lying so well. "What time must you assemble? It's five already." He told her. She sighed, dragging herself off the bed. Her eyes half opened as she washed up. Wiping her face with a towel, she stepped out. She sat at the dressing table.

"Why didn't you lock the door? The guys were eyeing on you." He said, still sitting at the edge of the bed, watching her back as she combed her long silky hair.

"They always are." She replied conceitedly. He snorted.

"Don't try to fool around. They are players." He warned seriously.

"Aren't you one too?" She glanced back, smirking. "I have dealed with loads of boys like that, so worry about yourself." She shot back. "I graded them badly anyway." She remineded him that she graded boys, as if to show off.

"I guess you grade them all badly, since it seems like you only encounter players." He rolled his eyes, feeling unhappy at something he couldn't figure out.

"Not really. There's one who I'm quite satisfied with." She gathered her hair into a ponytail and tied them together. "And he's not a playboy."

"Who's this great guy is?" He asked, his words dripping with sacarsm.

"Choon Yeo." She stated, matter of a fact, turning her ponytail into a bun and securing them tightly with another hair tie. He felt himself boiled at the name. He rolled his eyes as he turned away. She saw him through the mirror reflection and rolled her eyes at the sight of it.

"I graded fairly. He sure deserved an A." She revealed the grade she had given Choon Yeo, purposely angering him more.

"Do you know that you are the first girl to talk or even think of other guys when I'm around?" He asked sharply.

"Well, as I said, there' always a start to everything." She answered nonchalantly, turning to the side to see her bun in the mirror as she adjusted it.

"But you don't have to be the one starting everything." He shot back.

"I'm just saying the truth." She completed her loose hair bun, satisfied. Just then her phone rang. She dug the phone out from her pocket and answered it.

"Yeobosaeyo?"

"Good morning." She smiled at the voice.

"Good morning, oppa." She stood up and headed to the balcony, totally ignoring Seung Hyun.

"Have you sleep well?" Choon Yeo asked.

"Hm." She nodded a little. "Very well."

"Hm? I thought your school provides tents instead of rooms?" He knew that she couldn't sleep well outdoors.

"Yeah, but a friend booked a resort and he let me stay there for the night." She answered, her elbows leaning against the railings.

"He? Who?"

"Ah... That Seung Hyun guy." The other line then fell silent. "Oppa?"

"Yeah, I'm listening."

"Are you alright?"

"Yes, of course. So what are you doing now?"

"I'm going to gather soon." She said.

"Okay then. Enjoy your day, okay?"

"I will try." She said witha a sigh, which Choon Yeo laughed at.

"Call me if there's something." She slightly nodded.

"Hm." Then they bade farewell and hung up the call. She walked back inside the room to see Seung hyun nowhere to be found. She guessed he had went out so she adjusted her shirt, pulling it down before going out.

===

Yi Jung came out, looking around.

"Hey pretty." She turned to the kitchen where the voice came from. Calvin smiled to her, with the other boys. "Come join us for breakfast." He offered as they were already eating at the dining table.

"It's okay. Thank you." She rejected.

"Hey, it's not nice to reject, you know?" Sae Ho chimed in.

"Yeah, the food here is not cheap either." One of them, Shin said, smiling. "You won't lose anything."

"Thank you again, but I have always been eating better food than these since birth." She scanned the living room as she answered. The boys chortled, knowing she was really someone interesting. "And may I know where Seung Hyun is?

"Looking for him huh? He went outside." Calvin replied, eating another piece of ham.

"Thanks." And she left, without turning back to them once.

===

Seung Hyun was standing by the garden, looking at the flowers that had started to wither. Yi Jung came out of the premise and spotted him, immediately going over.

"Thanks for letting me stay for the night here." She said when she was beside him. He turned to her.

"Of course, we are friends." He smiled sweetly, remembering the phone conversation earlier. He was listening all the while. She just stared at him. "But isn't it a little too mean to address your friend as 'that Seung Hyun guy'?" He asked, still wearing that smile. She snorted.

"You eavesdropped on me?" She smirked.

"It's loud for me to hear anyway." He said casually, even though he was controlling himself from bursting in anger. He hated the act that he actually had the urge to eavesdrop on her in the first place.

"Sorry. I will lower down my volume in the future." She said sacastically. "I shall leave then."

"Who is Choon Yeo?" He asked just as she was about to take a step away. "He must be someone to call you every now and then." His face unreadable but he was determined to know what kind of person Choon Yeo was to her, since he seemed to be the only person that she will not get irritated at. Choon Yeo even kissed her, yet he doesn't want to admit the fact that he already more or less knew he was her boyfriend.

"Is there any reason for me to answer that question?" She asked back, smirking again.

"The fact that a tenant who moved into my house for less than a month already brought a man home for several times without even me knowing." He stared at her hardly, his eyes getting dark and intense.

"He's my boyfriend. Why?" She asked. His heart sank, hearing those words directly from her, even though he already knew it.

"Ah..." He let out a chuckle, rolling his eyes.

"Is this something to mock at?" She asked, catching his mockery.

"Will we get to see him at the campsite, looking for you then? Since he's such a caring partner to you?" He ignored her question and continued to ask.

"It's not impossible." She shot back, shrugging. "Thanks again. You won't see me wandering around the area again." She began walking off. His eyes ablaze. He strode to her, pulling her wrist and turning her to face him.

"You are the first who dared to walk away before I finished speaking." He snarled, taking a step closer to her. She watched his burning eyes, not understanding why should he even get this engry. It was not that type of anger when she pushed him down the pier. The anger was coming from deep down inside him.

"Let... Me go...!" She tried to pull away but he only gripped on her tighter. The two stared at each other's eyes, when he suddenly tugged her towards him. Her eyes enlarged, his arms around her. "Yah...!" She struggled, trying to squirmed out of him. "What are you doing? Let me go!" She cried.

"Do you hate to see me so much?" He asked softly, somewhat hurt as he firmly secured her. She slowly stopped moving, hearing what he said.

"Let go of me." She ordered, eyes wandering off elsewhere. Her heart skipped a beat, sensing him tightened his hold instead. She quickly pushed him off, steadying her breathings.

"What are you doing now?" She asked in a loud voice. She shot him a look, then turned and stomped off.

===

Yi Jung ran when she was out of his sight. She only stopped when she reached the other side, the campsite before her. She reached for her chest, calming it as she turned around to see if Seung Hyun had followed her. When she made sure she was alone, she slowly made ger way back to the tents. As the gathering time was 6:30AM, most of the people were still sleeping. But most of the teachers and a few students were walking around, as if in search for something urgently.

"She's there!" One of the girls shrieked, pointing towards Yi Jung's direction. The people ran to her. Tae Hyun was there as well.

"Yah, where did you go?" He asked, worry showing on his face.

"I... I was having a morning stroll." She lied, looking at the people.

"Miss Yi, we have been looking for you since four." Miss Lim knew Yi Jung was lying.

"I just... Couldn't get to sleep." She answered softly, as if guilty. The teachers sighed.

"Go back to your tent." Miss Lim said and Yi Jung nodded. Tae Hyun and the other students walked back.

"I'm sorry for causing trouble." Yi Jung turned to others and bowed, apologising.

"It's okay. Just don't do it again." The female said before going off with the other students. Tae Hyun walked her back.

"You owe me big time." He said. Yi Jung turned to him. "Just to find you, I wasted my sleeping hours." He rolled his eyes as she chuckled softly. "So what if I'm always seen with you? That doesn't mean you are with me all the time. Why must Miss Lim wake me up to ask about your whereabouts?" He continued to grumble.

"Since you are looking for me, surely it would worth the time. Even if It's just a teeny weeny bit."

"Conceited, huh?" He eyed her, snorting.

"Yeah right." She giggled.

"So where have you been?"

"Just around the corner."

"But you don't look tried at all." He noticed, seeing through her lies from the start. Without sleeping for the whole day, she should at least looked sleepy. But her voice was so clear and her face looked so freshened. Yi Jung just smiled sheepishly.

"Try it one more time and I will really scold you." He 'threatened'. She chuckled. They had reached her tent.

"Yes sir." She saluted to him.

"I'm going off then." He said and she nodded, waving.
===

Hello people. This chapter is a little shorter than the usuals. Sorry about it. I have ran out of inspirations... Anyway, I still thank you all for reading and hope you all enjoyed it! ^^

 

To secsnow, Hi. Choon Yeo is bad...? Well, read on to see! XD Thanks for supporting! ^^






Schedulex2(C)




Started- 21:01PM, 140711
Stopped at '-', - 21:57PM, 140711

Continued- 20:36PM, 150711
Stopped at '--', 1:04AM, 160711

Continued- 22:19PM, 160711
Stopped at '---', 12:07AM, 170711

Continued- 20:25PM, 170711
Ended- 22:08PM, 170711

Typed author's note and replied to comment at 20:43PM, 190711