Chapter 12

You And I [COMPLETED]
Time- 8:16PM
---

I stirred from my sleep as my alarm clock rang. I sat up and walked out. Today is the first day of filming. Finally. I have been preparing for my comeback and all and I'm now super tired. I will be going to school as the director said it's fine for me to film after school. I took a quick shower. My leg still hurt from yesterday's sprain. I bent down and pressed my sprained ankle and I immediately pulled my hand back and winced in pain. How am I going to act like this? It's not a good sign. I sighed, limped to the sofa and picked up my bag.

"Good morning, Bong Soon." I greeted her as I entered the classroom.

"Good morning! What's wrong with your leg?" She rushed to me, helping me to my seat when she saw me limping.

"I sprained my ankle." I said as I sat down.

"You should becareful. As clumsy as always..." She shaked her head as she sighed.

I smiled sillyly at her. She pushed my head at the side a little and smiled back, "Aish." The bell rang, signalling the start of school.

Finally the last lesson ended. Bong Soon walked me out to my manager's car and we bid farewell.

"Yi Jung ah. Fighting!" Bong Soon cheered for me as she hold up her fist.

"Fighting!" I hold up my fist and smiled. I entered the car and we went to the shooting set. I was looking through the lyrics during the ride. There were no long sentences for my first scene so it's easy. When we reached the set, I hopped out and walked towards the staffs. I walked normally, trying real hard not to limp. The pain is stinging me but I beared with it.

"Good afternoon." I greeted as I bowed.

"Good afternoon. Get changed to report to me." Director Cha said and the stylist handed me a set of clothes. I went to change. I came out and Director Cha briefly explained the scene and called me to stand in place and get ready. I took a look at the script again and passed it to my manager.

Scene 1:
-Yi Jung: 'walked out of the gate and stood rooted outside, depressed. Not knowing what to do. Looking at the letter her parents wrote to her, her tears welled up.' "Mummy, Daddy..." 'Muttered under your breath and tears started to flow. Continued to walk.'

The first part of the story on what happened to Yi Jung's parents are in a form of flashbacks so the director decided to shoot that later in the future. I was worried about the crying scene. I at scenes like that. The staff handed me a huge GUESS luggage and I was in stand-by mode.

"Action."

I pulled the luggage and walked out of the gate of the building, which was my house in the script. No, it's more like a mansion actaully. Trying not not to limp as the cameras will be shooting from afar, I stood rooted, looking lost. I then held up the 'letter' which was actually the scrpit written by one of the staff. "Mummy, Daddy..." I muttered as I tried to squeeze my tears out, but none was produced.

"Cut! Yi Jung-ssi, is there a sprain in your leg? And you have to tear. One more time. Stand-by!" Director Cha shouted from where he was sitting.

"1, 2, 3, ACTION!"

I repeated the steps. I was walking normally, ignoring the pain. Tears did welled up, not because that I was feeling sad for the character that I'm playing but the pain that I'm fighting with. "Mummy, Daddy..." I muttered. I put force to my injured ankle by tensing the nerves around it and a sharp pain came. And there! A tear slipped out as I kept my posture.

"CUT! Okay, next scene."

I relaxed my ankle and bent down, rubbing it gently. I limped to a chair and pulled my shoe out a little, revealing the swollen part. I've removed my bandage in the changing room so that my leg could fit into the shoe.

"What happened to your leg?" I looked up and saw Seung Hyun. "Hello." I greeted as I pushed the shoe back, almost immediately, covering my swollen ankle. He gave me a small fright. "Are you okay? " He asked in concern.

"Yeah, I'm fine." I stood up and, stomping my leg gently. It's painful, but I still smiled assuringly. "See."

"Can you walk to the next set?"

"Of course I can. Don't worry." I smiled and went to my manager to take the script.

Scene 2:
-Yi Jung:(At the roadside) 'Looking for a taxi. Found one and flags for it. Taxi stops, hops in.'

Scene 3:
-Yi Jung: 'Gets in' "104-2, GalleriaPalace, 7574 Naegok-dong, Gangnam-gu, Seoul, Korea. Thank you." 'Stares blankly outside the window as the taxi moves'

Easy. Everything was prepared but there was a little chaos as the public realised that we were filming and crowded together. Luckily, the crowd wasn't huge, so the filming continued.

"ACTION."

I stood at the roadside, looking at the moving cars. After a few seconds, I spotted that taxi that the production had prepared and flagged. I got in when it stopped and close the door.

"Cut." I could hear Director Cha from inside.

I unwinded the window and the cameraman then installed the cameras along the windows of the taxi. The staffs including Seung Hyun went into the car and followed behind the taxi I'm in as I acted the third scene. I placed the walkie-talkie that the staff gave me on my side. I was waiting for Director Cha's cue.

"Yi Jung-ssi. You may start." Director Cha's voice came from the walkie-talkie.

"Yes." I said to the walkie-talkie and placed it beside me. "104-2, GalleriaPalace, 7574 Naegok-dong, Gangnam-gu, Seoul, Korea. Thank you." I recited the script and the taxi moved. I leaned back to the seat and stared blankly that the window where the cameras are.

"Cut. Let's do it again." We then went back to the roadside previously and acted again. The third scene was done. I sat in that taxi to the next location, memorising the lines for the next scene. About 10 minutes later, we arrived at a house. It's not considered the best looking from the outside but that's not important.

Scene 4:
-Yi Jung: 'Gets out of the taxi and stared that the building. Walks towards the entrance and checks if the address is correct. Upon confirming, walks towards the doorbell, takes a deep breath while eyes close and presses the bell. Waits. Recites "Good afternoon. I'm Yi Jung, looking for Mr and Mrs Choi." after someone responded. Pushes the gate when unlocked, walks in and the front door will be opened by the maid.

Scene 5:
-Yi Jung: 'Bowed to the maid. "Good afternoon. I'm looking for Mr and Mrs Choi." Maid shows you in and you follow. Walks towards Mr and Mrs Choi. Bowed. "Good afternoon. I'm Yi Jung."
-Mr Choi: Good afternoon. Is there something we can help you?
-Yi Jung: 'Not knowing what to say, passes the letter to him.'
Both read the letter.
-Mrs Choi: Omo! Aren't you Mrs Yi's daughter? You're such a big girl already!
-Yi Jung: 'Nods and looks down' "Yes."
-Mr Choi: We knew about your situation. You may stay here. It's fine."
-Yi Jung: 'Bows' Thank you. 'Tears wells'
Mrs Choi: 'Says to the maid' "Take her things upstairs." 'Turns back to Yi Jung and guided her to sofa' "You've become so pretty. When I last saw you, you were still cute and chubby."
-Yi Jung: 'Looking down' "Thank you" 'Starts to tear'
-Mrs Choi: 'Hugs Yi Jung, patting her head and smiles' "Don't cry. This is your house from now on." 'Pulls back and wipes Yi Jung's tears'
-Yi Jung: 'sniffles, nods'
-Mr Choi: Dear, we should show Yi Jung to her room.
-Mrs Choi: 'Excitedly' Oh yes. I'll show you where your room is. 'Pulls Yi Jung up and walks up the stairs'

Scene 4 was okay. But scene 5 was not as easy as it seems. The crying part was a problem again. I NGed 4 times. I tried recalling the saddest moment I had and managed to force tears out.

Filming goes on. After finishing Scene 6, which is just 'Mrs Choi showing me my room and the other parts of the house', it's lunch time. The time is 5:30PM. And that is my lunch. We ate together in the long table in the kitchen.

"Yi Jung-ssi, is your leg fine?" Scriptwriter Yoon asked. "You looks like you had a hard time filming just now."

"I'm fine. It's not that painful actually." I lied.

"Apply some oilment after eating." Director Cha said.

"Yes."

There's silence although it's quite a big group eating together.

"I have always wanted to say this. " They looked at me. "You all may call me by name. Forget about the formalities." They laughed a little and said, "Okay." And we continued to eat.

"Acually why I'm selected for this drama? I remembered seeing other better actresses at the audtion." This is what I seriously wanted to ask from the start.

"Actaully, Jae Hyun is a fan of you. He totally love your previous drama." Director Cha eyed Scriptwriter Yoon, who nearly choked his food upon withnessing the 'betrayal' from Director Cha. "Actually, I don't think you are suitable for this, but after the watching you at the audition, I've changed my mind."

"Really? I considered that I have screwed up that audition."

"Yeah. You seem uninterested, but I see that you possessed the attitude that the character has. So we agreed on you as our lead."

"Oh."

"I'm also surprised that your preformance just now. Very professional even though you don't have a lot of interest."

Not wanting them to think that I'm not interested, which is not true, I said,
"No. I've came to like it. It's good to have a nice production team and I have never regret it."

"We look forward to your performance." Director Cha said.

Okay! Scene 7 is the first scene with Seung Hyun! Seung Hyun and I were rehearsing together when we were told to be on stand-by mode. I'm so nervous. The first scene with him is quite weird already.

"ACTION."

I was walking along the hallway to the toilet and accidentally bumped into Seung Hyun. I apologised immediately and looked up, dazed to see a handsome man before me.

"Who are you? Why are you in my house?"

I snapped back to reality, "Hello. I'm Yi Jung." I introduced. "Mr and Mrs Choi said I could stay here and I will be staying there." I said as I pointed to the room on my left.

"Oh. A hot lady is staying at the room beside mine." Seung Hyun gave that flirty and erted look. "Hope to have fun with you." He said into my ear and I got goosebumps.

I stepped back. "Get away from me." He smirked and walked towards me. I responded by taking steps backwards until my back hit the wall. "What if I wouldn't?"

I remained my composure. "Back off." Seung Hyun smirked again. I jumped when he suddenly placed boths his hands on wall, trapping me. His face was real close to mine. I tried not to NG by laughing. One of his hand cupped one side of my cheek, looking and caressing it. I'm in shock. My eyes remained widen, not knowing what he wants. As his other hand, which was facing the camera, held my waist, he whispered, "I don' wan-"

"Cut!" Seung Hyun let go and take a step back. The director walked towards us. "You held her waist wrongly. It should be lower. Here." Director Cha said as he placed Seung Hyun's hand at the lower part of my waist, almost touching my hip. I tensed a little, feeling Seung Hyun's touch. "Okay. One more time. From the part where Seung Hyun placed his hands on the wall." Director Cha walked back and Seung Hyun's hand leave my waist.

"I'm sorry."

"It's okay." How cute is he to apologise for stuff like that!

"Stand-by!" Seung Hyun placed his hands on the wall and I took a deep breath.

"Action."

Seung Hyun face inched closer to mine. One of his hand cupped and caressed my cheeks while looking at it. I stared at him, nervous. His other hand, s to my waist, "I don't want to." He whispered and he pushed himself closer to me. I can't remember the script!!! But I managed to remember in time and pushed him away.

"I said back off!" I yelled, staring into his eyes. He fell back a little because of the impct of my push, but pushed me back to the wall by my shoulders. My back banged hard on the wall. "What? Playing hard to get?" He showed that smirk again. My eyes showed fury. I'm so furious that I would tear that smirk off his face if I could.

"Get away!" I yelled again, pushing him away harder this time. I ran back to my room, closing the door behind me hard.

"Cut! Okay!" Director Cha was satisfied! Yeah!

The filming carried on until dawn and I slept in my manager's car after going home to change for I will be sleeping so soundly if I were to sleep in my bed that I'm afraid I'll wake up late for school.
---
Did you all enjoyed this chapter? :) I created the address of Seung Hyun's 'house'. Not sure if it is in the correct format. Btw, here's the pictures of the house. http://www.acerealty.kr/iestate/view.php :D

To ChristineJL, I'm smiling as I write too! Here's the first part of the filming. Hope it doesn't disappoints you.

To Insert name here, Hi. It's okay. Thank you for reading and your support. :D

To sweetgirl, Hi. I'm glad I'm gaining more readers. Thank you for your support :D I love Seung Hyun too! XD

To blameme, Hi. It's is not on purpose. I think I clicked twice. Thank you for your support! :D

Schedulex2(C)

Started- Time- 8:16PM
Date- 160710

Ended- Time- 12:23AM
Date- 170710