Chapter 20

You And I [COMPLETED]
Time: 8:19PM
---

We were on the plane back to Seoul. We have no schedule when we reached Seoul so that means! I have time to sleep! I'm like a zombie now on the plane, eyes half closed.

When I finally reached home at about 4PM, I went to my bed and fell flat, without even taking a shower.

When I opened my eyes again, it's already 6.50AM in the morning. Which means I slept the whole day. I got up, feeling comforatble as I felt as if I'm a battery that was fully charged. I went to shower and stayed at the living room to revise my work. As I was doing a mindmap on history, my phone vibrated on the table and I picked it up without looking at the caller ID.

"Yi Jung ah. Come to the agent right now. I mean now, this second." My manager's voice could be heard. No hint of what's going on could be heard in her tone, but it sounded urgent.

"Okay. I will be right there." I got up and changed into proper clothes and cabbed to the agent.

I knocked on the office door and turned the door knob.

"Good morning." I greeted as I bowed. A few staffs were there, including my manager and president. They all looked serious.

"Take a seat." My president said as he looked at the table. Did I do something wrong? My president looked like he's so troubled by something. I took a seat beside my manager, opposite my president.

"Please explain what's going on." My president said, looking at the cards as he pushed them across the table to me. Not knowing what had happened, I picked up those cards. My eyes widen. They are not cards, they are photos! With me and Seung Hyun in it! I turned to my manager and then looked down. I don't even dare to look at my president.

"What's wrong? What are all these?" My manager asked. I placed the photos back on the table.

"We were in Jeju. I went supper with Seung Hyun oppa." I answered, not looking up tying to avoid all eye contacts.

"What time was it?" My president asked.

"I can't really remember." I said, looking down. I can't tell them that it was way past midnight.

"What do you mean by you can't remember? It's only two days ago!" My manager said in a slightly louder voice. I could see her eyes widen from the corner of my eyes as she looked at me.. My head remained down.

"Jin Hye said you returned real late that day. What time was it?" My president asked again. "Look at these." He then pushed the laptop to me after waiting a few moments when I still did not respond. "Look at what the reporters are reporting. You have to tell us so we could handle this. Do you know how many calls I have answered because of this issue? Hurry answer what we have asked!" My president became impatient and raised his voice. I looked at the screen and looked down again.

"It's about 4.30AM." I said, knowing how big this issue could be.

"Where were you?" My president said as he spreaded the photos on the table.

"We were on our way back." I answered timidly, my head still hanging low and I heard my president sighed. He leaned back on his seat.

"Answer this honestly." He said after awhile and sat up again. "Is there something on between you and Seung Hyun-ssi?"

"No! We merely had supper." I answered immediately.

"Then why is he patting your head?!" My president raised his voice again, picked up the photo with Seung Hyun touching my head while he smiled and dropped it before my eyes. "This is the one that is causing the chaos!"

"We didn't know there were paparazzi following. I'm sorry." I apologised. Feeling scared, my tears started to well in my eyes. My president leaned back in his seat.

"All of you may leave." I stood up, bowed to my president and leave the office.

"Come with me." My manager said when we existed the office and I followed. We then arrived at the corridor outside the recording studio.

"Didn't you say you wanted to watch the sea? Why were you with Seung Hyun?" My manager stopped suddenly, turned to me and asked.

"I was. But oppa called me and invited me for supper." It is a fact.

"Why would you want to have supper with him when it was so late? Didn't I told you to come back after resting at the beach?"

"I'm sorry." I hung my head down, closed my eyes, not allowing my tears to fall.

"I only gave you the permission to stay there till the time you want because I trust that you would listen to my instructions. How can you join a guy for supper at such a time like that? And without even informing me?!" My manager shouted at me.

"I'm really very sorry unnie. I'm sorry..." My head still down, controlling my tears from spilling out.

"I'm disappointed with you this time. You are using my trust. I mean can't you at least inform me by just spending a few cents to send me a text? Do you know how stupid I looked just now when the president questioned me? And I can only looked down and said 'I'm not sure'? It's so ridiculous that I, a manager have no idea about my artist's whereabouts and how in the world you will be in photos like those!" My manager had not been so furious before. I jerked as a tear came out from my eye. I remained silent.

"I don't know what will happen next. Be prepared. Remember the filming of the show has not end. And-" My phone rang, interrupting my manager. "Answer it." My manager said when she saw me not responding to the ringing of my phone. I then reached for my phone in my pocket slowly and saw Seung Hyun's name on it. I hestitated.

"Is it Seung Hyun?" My manager asked. I dropped my phone back into my pocket. The ringing continues. "Answer it." My manager said. I fished out my phone again and rejected the call, pushed it into my pocket and looked down, waiting for my manager to finish what she wanted to say. She sighed.

"We will handle this issue. In the meantime, don't get too close with Seung Hyun." My manager said. She took out her phone when she sensed a vibration. "The reporters are outside now. So stay indoors. Don't leave this building unless I said so." She said to me when she finished reading her text. I nodded and my manager led me to a office. "I will be right back after getting some things done." With that, she left. I leaned back on the chair. I took out my phone and found an unread text.

From Seung Hyun Oppa :) :

Yi Jung ah. Have you saw the news? Are you okay?

I paused for a while, thinking if I should reply him.

To Seung Hyun Oppa :) :

Hello oppa. I know about it already. I'm fine. Hope that you are fine as well. I'm quite busy right now. Shall talk again when we meet. ^^
Goodbye.

I sent it and after a few minutes, I received a reply from him asking if I'm really okay. I ignored it and that was when my manager returned. My manager probably saw me looking at my phone and guessed that it was Seung Hyun but pretended like she saw nothing. We stayed quiet all the while, creating an awkward atmosphere.

"I will send you back." She said, standing up after reading the text from her phone. I stood up and followed her to the carpark.
---

Okay. Scandal chapter! I have been planning this chapter since the start of the story. Hope it come out well. Can I request for more comments? ^^ Thanks for reading and hope you enjoyed!

To sweetgirl, hi. The fangirl got too excited and forgot her manners and unaware of her actions. I can't swim well. And I could stay at beaches the whole day, staring at the sea. ^^ Hope you score well for your exams :D And thanks for dropping by! :)

Schedulex2(C)
Ended,
Time- 9:45, 300710