Chapter 36

You And I [COMPLETED]
Time- 8:04PM
---

We arrived at Taiwan. The fans gathered at the airport to welcome us. I saw some familiar faces. I smiled so brightly at them and held their hands as they extended their's. We got out of the airport and went to the van that was arranged for us. Then we left. A few vehicles were following us and all we could do was just smile and wave.

"I'm surprised at the number of fans..." Seung Hyun said after waving towards a bus filled with fans. I just smiled and we headed to the hotel. Another group of fans were there. I tried not to jerk back at the screamings produced and my smile remained. We then went upstairs after getting the keys. Peace at last. We have something on later, so we went to get ready. My room and Seung Hyun's room were those that are connected. We can just knocked at the door inside instead of going out and knocked at the door outside when we need to discuss about something. It's safer. After getting ready, we headed to the TV station. Schedules were quite packed so we can forget about having a break later on.

"Gosh... How am I suppose to speak Chinese?" Seung Hyun said as he looked at the paper as his manager taught him the basics in the van. He then tried to speak a bit but I have to say, it's not very understandable.

"There should be a translator over there." I said. He stared at the paper and continued practising. I stretched my head over to have a look.

"Hello. My name is Choi Seung Hyun." I read from the paper. "Try it." I urged him to repeat after me. "Nice to meet you." I said in Chinese again and he repeated. "Not bad." I smiled. Seung Hyun then repeated these two sentences for a few times and I continued to give him the last minute lesson. Seung Hyun's accent is so strong, so much stronger than the others but I still taught him patiently. Soon we arrived at the venue. We hopped out and walked into the building. We were instructed to go to the set as the shooting was starting soon. The shooting went well. It's not a problem for me as I know Chinese and Seung Hyun did quite a good job when he was asked to greet the Taiwanese fans in Chinese. Other than that, the translator was there to help so it's fine. It's actually considered a short shooting as we were only interviewed about the drama and some of our interesting experiences during the making of the show. Then we ended our first schedule in Taiwan. We went back to the hotel and went to bed.

I was waken up by my manager, shaking me. I went to wash up and gathered with the others. Seung Hyun looked so sleepy and I guess his manager had a hard time getting his off the bed. We smiled at each other, not even greeting when we meet. 'Simply tired' is the phrase to describe our current state. We ate at the restaurant in the hotel and the food is nice!!! But Seung Hyun can't seem to get use to chinese food so he just filled his tummy with sandwiches. I, on the other hand, got so happy and excited at the sight of food as I filled my plate with pastries, dumplings, salad and eggs. I even took a bowl of porridge. Seung Hyun was shocked as he sat across me, watching me occupying the table with plates and plates and plates...

"You're not on diet?"

"Don't remind me about that now. I will burn those hateful calories next time." I smiled to him as I took a sip of coffee.

"Do you know how much calories are there infront of you?" He laughed as he said. "So much so that I miss count... 280... This is 109... 90 each for these." He counted as he pointed to the plates.

"Don't... I will suffer from digestion..." I eyed him and he chuckled at my reaction.

"Eat more then." His smiles not leaving his face. People recognised us and were looking at us as we have our breakfast. My manager and I were like commenting how delicious the food was while Seung Hyun and his manager looked at us, like they saw us so hyper and hungry the first time as they munched on their food. After finishing, we headed to the TV station for a radio show. Then headed to the fan meeting which was the event that I'm so anticipating! We arrived at the location and the fans went wild even before the doors of our van were opened. I followed my manager as she pulled me by the arm and guided me to the stage. Seung Hyun was behind me. When I'm up on stage, I would say that Taiwan VIP fanbase is not small either. I smiled and greeted them. The corners of my lips could even reached my ears and my eyes went real small because of my smiles. This only happens when I'm really happy. We then played games with the fans and sang songs and provided great fan servicing as the MC wanted me and Seung Hyun to do some intimating stuff like Seung Hyun carrying me in bridal style etc. We interacted with the fans and the MC well and we really had a great time, laughing out loud throughout the session. When it's time to leave, we asked for their love and support for the drama and bid farewell.

"What are you smiling at?" I asked when we were in the car as Seung Hyun kept smiling to himself.

"Nothing. Just touched by the fans. I didn't expect so much."

"They are so passionate right?" I commented. Seung Hyun looked at me and smiled. When we finally reached the hotel, we went to rest.

"Wanna go shopping?" My manager asked when I was lying on the bed, watching TV.

"I want!" I quickly sat up and nodded my head enthusically.

"Let's go then." My manager smiled and picked up her bag. "Oh ya. Seung Hyun is coming too." She said as she winked.

"Huh? I thought you don't like us being together?"

"The two of you deserve a break. Since Seung Hyun's manager and I are tagging along and that we are actually at a foreign country, isn't it a pity if we don't go out to the streets?"

"That's right!" I jumped onto my manager and linked arms with her, acting like a small kid. She chuckled. We took a taxi to Xi Men Ding and began to shop like crazy. I would say that our managers are quite close already as they were walking a few steps behind me and Seung Hyun, chatting about I-don't-know-what. Maybe watching us? Or just giving us some private space?

"Do you want to eat that oppa?" I asked when I saw a stall selling a famous Taiwanese snack, 'salty chicken'. Without waiting for his reply, I walked towards the stall and order 4 shares. I passed the owner the payment and gave the food to them. They nodded their head as they tried a piece. We then continued to walk.

"Oppa. When I first came here, do you know what I look out for?" I asked after chewing the chicken. Seung Hyun looked at me, waiting for me to answer. I pointed to a stall and Seung Hyun turned to see. It's a hair accessory stall. We stood infront of the stall as I glanced through the 'babies' that I want to sweep them all into my bag.

"You have a sister right?" I said as I realised this kind of stall isn't suitable for guys. "Do you want to get one for her?"

"What kind do girls like?" He asked after looking around.

"Is your sister the matured kind of style?" I asked as I searched around.

"Yup." I looked around and found a hair pin with peach pearls at a end together with a matching small cute ribbon.

"How about this?" I showed it to him.

"I will take that then." He smiled and nodded. In the end, Seung Hyun got a pin for his sister while I got loads of hairbands, clips and hairbands.

"Oh my...! Look at that!" I pointed at the backpack I saw. It's in the colour of navy blue and the material used is the type that will reflect with the lights. It's so cool and it's like BLING! We headed to the stall. I bought the bagpack while Seung Hyun bought a black hand-carry bag, those when we used when we are going for a short trip or those when we go to the gym or for sports. Wen then continued to shop. In the end, I bought tees, dresses, skirts, shades, geek glasses and hats. Seung Hyun did not spend any lesser as he spend the most on accessories. Necklaces, wristbands... Those real cool ones! Plus shirts, belts, hats... When it's about time, we went back to the hotel.

Seung Hyun was in my room, at the table together with me drinking tea. Our managers went to have a short 'meeting' with the Taiwanese staff so we were so bored that we decided to hang out together. I excused myself to the toilet and came back finding Seung Hyun at the balcony in his own room, smoking. I slided the door opened and stepped out.

"Stay inside. I will go back in after I'm done." He said as he slightly pushed me in. He looks like he needs some time alone so I nodded and smiled. I waited for him, sitting on the bed in his room. Then he came in.

"Still having troubles?" I asked, my eyes not leaving him.

"Not so much already. It's pure stress this time."

"You shouldn't smoke too much. It's bad." I concerned as he sat at a distance across me, on a chair.

"There are a lot of activities for Big Bang?" I asked, breaking the silence.

"Yup. It's so tiring..." He bent his head back, eyes closed.

"Oppa, are you sick?" I asked when I saw sweat forming on his forehead as I approached him.

"It's been a few day already and it's starting to subside already." He said as he took a glass of water.

"You should eat even if you're on diet. How can you just work out without eating? That's not the way." I nagged him.

"Okay, Jungie." He said as he drank the water. He would always address me that to ease my worries.

"Did you bring along your medication?" I asked again. He shook his head. I sighed and went to my room and took a Panadol for him.

"You didn't even see a doctor right?" I eyed him. "And you won't even bother to look for medicine..." I said and shook my head lightly. He popped the pill into his mouth and swallowed it with water. "Don't smoke for the time being. It wouldn't help in subsiding your fever." I said as I threw the wrapping into the bin. "Get some rest." I said as I helped him towards the bed.

"Go back. I can't fall asleep with you around." He said after I covered the blanket over him and sat on the bedside. Knowing his infamous stubborness, I agreed and left but came back after 15 minutes to check on him. After seeing that he had fallen asleep, I felt his forehead. I sat on the floor and decided to wait until his manger returned.
---
Hello. I guess this is a boring chapter? I'm actually quite stuck as to how to end this story. How would you all like this story to end up? Please do comment and let me know. Thanks. I hope you still enjoyed reading and thanks for reading this story up till now. ^^

To Insert name here, Yes, he is okay. :) Just stressed... Thanks for your support! :D

To sweetgirl, Hi. Hehe... I did cracked my head a little on that chapter. Glad that you like it. Yes, he is stressed. I have read you fanfic and I must say that it is so much better than mine... :D I need to learn more from you! Do update! Thanks for your support!^^

To bby_ji23, Hi! Thanks for your support! :D Here's a chapter! ^^

Schedulex2(C)
Started- 8:04PM, 020910
Ended- 9:53PM, 020910