Chapter 37

You And I [COMPLETED]
Time- 1:50PM
---

I've just finished taking my driving test and I must say I'm still nervous about the results even though I did not make any mistakes. I really hope I would pass. Please! It had been 2 months after I returned from Japan. And since I have time, I decided to get a driving licence.

"Unnie. When is the age for me to date?" I asked my manager when we were having lunch together. She looked at me, weirdly.

"You're only 19 and you're already thinking about stuff like this?" My manager answered.

"This is the age when teenagers start to have the desire to date. What's wrong with that?"

"I don't know. Why? There's people courting you? Someone you like this time?"

"It doesn't matter. I can't date at this time right?"

"I don't think it's quite possible. Your relationship with that guy can't be revealed. It's a bit difficult and you hate hiding, don't you?" I nodded as the events that happened two weeks ago popped in my head...

Flashback

Seung Hyun was teaching me how to drive one Wednesday evening.

"As long as you drive smoothly and don't step on the brakes abruptly, you should be able to pass." He said as he drove along the expressway. "You're familiar with all the functions right?" I nodded and looked at his feet as he stepped on the brakes and stopped before the traffic lights. Step lightly and the car will stop. I mentally took down notes.

"So are things still busy here?" He asked randomly as he started the engine.

"So-so. I somehow managed to have time for the driving course."

"You have to pass... I'm even giving you extra lessons." He glanced and smiled at me.

"What? Giving me pressure already?" I let out a laughter. He smiled and continued to give instructions on how to drive properly.

"Have you ever dated before?" Seung Hyun asked after while, as he taught all that is needed.

"Nope." I said. My heart started to beat faster. I don't know why. Am I expecting something?

"Oh..."

"Hah. I came here when I was 16. How would I have dated before?" I tried to lighten the suddenly-became-awkward atmosphere. Then we arrived infront of my apartment.

"Thanks for today oppa." I smiled and got ready to jump out of the car. But Seung Hyun caught my wrist before I could open the door. I stared at him, eyes widen.

"Then can I be the first?" He asked with his deep eyes, looking at me so sincerely, me in.

"Huh?!" My eyeballs were about to pop out. My heart thumped so hard and I could hear it so clearly. When guys confess, girls should be happy and their lips would automatically curved upwards. But how can I smile when I'm about to die of heart attack? It's too sudden. I mean I knew he like me all along but I didn't expect him to confess. I don't think he is the kind who would still confess his feelings as he is a celebrity. I was really caught off-guard. When I realised I have been staring at him for like 10 seconds, I quickly averted my eyes away and leaned back on the seat, turning towards the window.

"I will ask you again after a few day?" He said and patted the side of my head like trying to lessen a child's shock, smiling. I looked at him, amazed. Gosh. Aren't he nervous or something? He seemed so normal.

"Becareful on your way back." I said without looking at him and quickly got out and ran into the building.

A week later.

"Did your manager agreed?" I asked when we met up at a cafe. I don't know why those words came out. What I mean is that, is he sure he wants to date with me? Everything we do, we have to think of the consequences. I'm not wrong to say that celebrities do not have private lives. What we do is what people see. There's no way to lie your way through. He thinks that way too. But why did he suddenly decided to do this?

"My manager doesn't know about this." My god! Then how am I suppose to accept? And our career is now blooming so much. What would happened if people caught us?

"I don't think it's the time now..." I said looking down and cursed myself. I peeked up to Seung Hyun and saw his poker face. His expression didn't change at all.

"I have expected this already. Don't worry, I understand."

"Oppa. I'm sorry." I don't even dare to look at him. I feared that I would see his sad face. "I got to go. I'm sorry..." I said after a pause and quickly fled. Outside, I hailed a taxi and went home. I blamed myself for being so selfish. And worst of all, I'm lying to myself. Why can't I just don't bother about the fans so much? It's my life anyway... I had been thinking through this issue for many times before giving him an answer. I came all the way here just to be what I am now, not for love. I had never been interested in love. When all my friends were so crazy about the guys they have a crush on back in Singapore, I would pretend normal and walked past the guy that I had admired. I guess this is the way I'm treating Seung Hyun. I do love him. But I can't risk the things I have now. People may beat me up but till now I still don't believe that anyone truly understand how I feel. How much I suffered, what are the dangers I have to face all alone, how many litres of tears I've shed, and how much I treasure my job. I once told my president that this job is more than my life and I wouldn't choose love over career. If people knew the things that I had gone through, they would say that what I'm doing now is absolutely correct. How would they know if they were not there when I experienced those things? No one understands! When Seung Hyun said that he understands just now, I could see that he was hurt and my heart was shattering. I quickly took my leave because I don't want to cry infront of him for I may just pour what's I'm feeling, the reasons behind the rejection and appear weak. Then Seung Hyun would want to care for me more and then it would be no end to it.

End of flashback

"Yah...! What's it your head? Yi Jung ah...!" My manager shook me and brought me back to reality.

"Nothing..." I shook my head and continued to eat. I had a feeling that my manager knew about Seung Hyun's confession. She sighed and pretended nothing had happened. Actually, to think of it, Seung Hyun and I are considered as dating already. It's just that it's not offical. All along, we had been hanging out together, talk on the phone till real late and if it's convienient for him, he would fetch me from school. It had been like this throughout. He even came to my house once and guided me on my homework and we ended up watching TV. Isn't this what all couples do? If that's the case, I don't know when we started to date. We don't even know that we were dating. But what's I'm worried now is how Seung Hyun and I would turn out... After the confession...
---

Okay. I know the ending and people would throw eggs at me as Yi Jung rejected Seung Hyun. But but but! I'm writing a sequel to this as I don't think I can continue with the romance with Yi Jung's age. Just to think more realistically, it's really quite hard for Yi Jung to choose between the two with her situation. And I promise to make the sequel a lot more exciting than this story as I'm also not very happy at this ending as well. I'm sorry it ended this way for my readers. You all read for so long and this is the ending you got... I'm so sorry! But still, I still wanted to thank you all for all the support given. Thank you so much!

To Insert name here, Hi. Of course he would not die. :) There! TOP confessed! :D Thanks for the support all along!^^ Stay tune for the sequel!

To sweetgirl, Hi. Yes. Bothered and plus all the stress that he is having. Yes, he confessed! I hope the ending isn't too sudden. Stay tune for the sequel! :D Thanks for your support all along! ^^

Schedulex2(C)
Started- 1:50PM, 030910
Ended- 3:00pm, 030910