Bonus! The playboy next door. Episode 4

You And I [COMPLETED]

Time- 9:07PM
---

Seung Hyun lied on the bed, his arm over his eyes. Waking up early today really made him tired.

"Seung Hyun ah, you have a visitor." He tightened his eyes in irritation as the knocks were persistant

"What is it, Mum?" He opened the door and asked, trying to be as polite as possible.

"Oppa!" He saw Su Ah standing beside Mrs Choi and sighed silently. His mother just smiled before walking off, like she knew that that was her son's girlfriend. Right after Mrs Choi walked off, Su Ah clung onto Seung Hyun's arm. "Oppa..." She leaned on his shoulder.

"You're early." He said as she pulled him inside the room.

"It's 7PM already. And why are you still in uniform?" She asked, noticing what he was wearing.

"I just woke up." He said, his arms went around her waist. She pouted.

"Sleeping? But the party is starting soon..." He smirked, leaned in and whispered seducively into her ear.

"I need to have the energy so we can have fun the whole night..." She giggled as he pulled her nearer to him.

"You're such a ert." She playfully slapped his chest.

"You like it, don't you?" He whispered back. She went to peck at the side of his neck, hugging his waist. "I will be right back." He pecked on her cheek before pulling away and went into the toilet.

Once inside, he looked at the closed door, and once again, smirked. Girls... With that, he pulled his shirt off.

On the other hand, Yi Jung was looking for a particular tanktop. She opened her luaggage again, thinking that she left that out when she was packing. She saw a book lying inside. She picked that up and flipped the pages.

She was in her room reading the book at her study table. It wasn't any normal book. It was the diary her parents' wrote.

Dear Diary,

Today, the stocks dropped again. The both of us were helpless. The creditors, the bank have started to press us on the payment. We weren't able to describe the stress we were under. Sang Yoon would hug me and comfort me, but I know what I feared the most would happen. Looking at the situation we were in, it's only the matter of time. Just now, I heard our Jungie screamed her head off at the housekeeper for washing her shirt in the washing machine when instead, it was supposed to be hand-washed. I want our Jungie to stay like these, always. A rich, spoilt princess. Not that I hope we could be rich, what's more important is Jungie to be happy and protected. I love to see how her arms were filled with shopping bags as she skipped her way through the main door, then rushed to me and shared about her day shopping. I want to hear her complain about the attitude of the salegirl and how she demanded to see the manager. A mighty young lady in school, in the company, at home. Everywhere she goes, she just looks superior and is the center of attention. I feared for her that one day, she has to end everything. I can't imagine her bowing her head at other people, following others' orders. I cannot accept it... How could Jung be doing all these? No way I'm letting these happen...

Sun Hee
12 May 2010

Yi Jung choked on her tears, covered as tears kept steaming down her cheeks. How could she be so carefree and not know a thing when her parents were having a hard time? How could she be spending money like she was the greatest in the world when her parents were already so tight in cash?

"Omma..." She cried softly. "Appa... I'm sorry..." Her cries were unbearable to hear for another second. It sounded so pitiful. Only people would cry like this when something really tragic happened to them. On the other side, Seung Hyun and Su Ah had came out of the room. His arm slung over her shoulder. When they walked passed her room, he turned to his side to see the door as he heard sound coming from inside. It sounded like cries. 'Is she the one crying inside?' He thought.

"What's wrong oppa?" Su Ah tugged on him when she saw him dazing. He smiled and shook his head, pushing her closer to him as they walked down the stairs.

=====

Yi Jung sniffled as she sat up after a long crying session. She wiped her damped cheeks dry and happened to look out of the window. The trees outside were swaying like two days ago when she just moved in. The wind lifted her hair, sending them floating in the air, dancing with the wind. She allowed the wind to mess her hair. She turned back to the clock on her desk to see the time. 1AM... She sighed and began walking around the room. When she reached the door, she thought she could just take a walk outside to clear her mind and to give herself a break. She then went to the chair at the desk and took her cardigen hanging over it, and headed out.

She strolled along the pavement, eyes on her feet. The night was quiet and windy. She didn't know where she was going, just to where her feet took her. When she looked up, she saw herself infront of her mansion. Her house. She stared at the buidling. The front potch, the door, the windows, her room's window... Then tears filled her eyes again. She looked down, wiping them before they fall. Then her head sprung to the back and saw a car driving in. She quickly hid behind a bush, squatting down. Were they the creditors? Do creditors come even though it was this late? Or was it the new owner of the mansion? She peeked and saw a man in casual attire stepping out, staring at the building. He went all the way to the gate and stared up, just like how she stared just now. She heard him murmured something. He seemed strange. He can just go in if it was his house. If it wasn't his house, what was he doing here? Stalking someone or what? She then decided to just run, before he sees her. She tiptoed out of the bush, keeping an eye on him and then... Turned and ran.

"Who's there?" The man sprung back, sensing some movements. Yi Jung came to a halt immediately, eyes wide opened. If it was other people, then she wouldn't give a care, but what if he was one of the creditors? The man narrowed his eyes, watching her back. He walked to her. Feeling a hand on her shoulder, she closed her eyes, prepared for the worst.

"Jung?" His eyes widened, tone slightly taken aback. Her eyes fluttered opened.

"Choon Yeo oppa..." Her eyes too, widened, can't believe that this person was actually right infront of her.

"Yah, where the hell did you go?" He asked, sounding worried.

"I-I..." She was then abruptly pulled into an embrace, crashing her into his chest.

"Do you know how long have I been looking for you? Even if it's just two days, my heart almost explode at the thought of you been caught by the creditors." His hand at the back of her head. Then, he pulled back, looking at her face. "Where have you been? Do you have a place to stay?"

"I'm staying at one of my parents' friends' house." She told him. He looked at her in wonder.

"Parents' friends' house?" She nodded.

"Hm. My parents told me to look for them and they gladly accepted me." He nodded, looking down.

"What are you doing outside during this hour anyway?"

"I was just walking around." She replied, looking down.

"Having a stroll at 2:15AM?" He chuckled softly. She looked up and stared at him blankly. "You cried?" His voice became gentle, reaching for her cheek, his thumb gently rubbing her swollen eye.

"No..." She turned away, not admitting it. Smiling to himself, he reached for her cheek again, holding it lightly.

"I know, even if you don't say..." She looked at him, smiling a little. It was true. Of course, this was the guy who dared to court her. As in court her in public, care for her in public, love her in public. Although she don't give a to that, since she was all mighty, but she enjoyed being courted. Unlike other guys, who some eyed her wealth, her fame, her body, and some gave up because she simply rejected them, Choon Yeo was the only one who made her feel loved. Not only courting, Choon Yeo really cared for her, treating her like his kin. Of course, she grew comfortable with him and they made friends, but she never sees him more than a friend, more than a kin. "So you're living nearby?"

"Quite a distance from here actually." She replied.

"I will sent you back." He pulled her into his car.

"You just want to know where I'm staying right?" She asked, smiling to herself as she eyed him.

"That's right." He winked and fastened the seatbelt for her. She just smiled.

=====

They were inside a room. The place was dark with only a little lighting. Loud music blasted the entire place. Around the table sat Seung Hyun, Su Ah, Tae Hyun and some other people. Tae hyun's arm were around some random girl's waist.

"Are you sure Jung would be okay with you like this?" Su Ah decided to irritate Tae Hyun.

"Well, she's free to find other guys too." He simply answered back.

"How mean... I wouldn't like it if Seung Hyun were to flirt with other es." She turned to Seung Hyun who was beside her and smiled. Tae Hyun smirked.

"Come on, you know him. He's doing it without you knowing." He said. Come on, the guy beside Su Ah was Choi Seung Hyun. Was she a retard or what to think that Seung Hyun belonged to her and only her? Even people outside the campus knew the Big-Time Player Choi Seung Hyun in Seoul High School. Tae Hyun rolled his eyes at her when she glared at him.

"Oppa, you have other girls?!" She practically shrieked, head shot to Seung Hyun.

"Why are you entertaining him, babe?" He replied calming, smiling. He eyed Tae Hyun and rolled his eyes when they two met contact.

"Only you do those disgusting things with s." Su Ah shot back at Tae Hyun. Tae Hyun simply shrugged, smiling at her ignorance.

Seung Hyun went to the gents', to see Tae Hyun infront of the mirror. He went to stood infront of a urinal. After using, he went to the sink.

"It's amazing." Tae Hyun started, still washing his hands. Seung Hyun ignored him, just washed his hands as well. "How you managed to stand Su Ah." Then he shook his head and chuckled softly, thinking how y and clinging Su Ah can get.

"Well, she's better than those you hang out with." He said, watching his hands as he rubbed them against each other under the tap.

"You mean Jung?" Tae Hyun asked, even though he knew Seung Hyun most slightly meant those randoms girls he had toyed so far. "Jung would be unhappy if she knows someone compared her to someone like Su Ah." He smiled.

"She isn't that good." Seung Hyun said, even though he knew Yi Jung was so much hotter than Su Ah.

"Why? She can't satisfy you in bed?" Tae Hyun asked. The both of them just don't want to lose to each other in anything.

"Why? She can satisfy you?" Seung Hyun blurted.

"Hell yes." Seung Hyun then smirked.

"When did your standard got lowered so much?" He continued to ask as if he really slept with Yi Jung. Tae Hyun was only playing along with him. Tae Hyun laughed softly, placed a hand on Seung Hyun's shoulders.

"Move on." He 'advised'. "Isn't what we people are doing every night?" He shook his head again, smiling to himself as if to pity him for not able to move on to other girls, be it Su Ah clinging onto him or he himself not wanting to leave her. Seung Hyun started boiling more when Tae Hyun patted his shoulder before leaving. Seung Hyun rolled his eyes.

"I will 'move on' soon. Let's see who gets her." He said softly to the air, his teeth gritting.

Seung Hyun returned to the table and Su Ah immediately tugged on his arm, pulling him to the dance floor. Once they reached, she started moving her body around Seung Hyun, her arms slowly snaking around his neck. Being not in the mood, he looked away and simply walked off. Tae Hyun who was also dancing with some girl behind him saw his change and smirked, then smiled down to the girl infront of him again as he swayed his body with her.

=====

"Here?" He pulled the car and looked out. "Not bad." She got out. He stepped out, went behind her and held her wrist, stopping her. "You changed your phone. Can I have the number?"

"I don't have one." She shook her head. "I guess my parents got rid of my phone so as to cut off all contacts." Yes, her parents purposely 'destroyed' her phone so creditors can't get to her, even if that meant cutting their own contact with her. They just don't want any harm on her.

"Then how am I going to contact you in future?" He asked. At this moment, a car had drove into the lane and stopped right behind Choon Yeo's car. They didn't notice it and would ignore it even if they saw it, since it wasn't their business. Seung Hyun was inside. Seeing a car blocking his way from entering the garage, he got pissed. Who would be this stupid to stop their car outside other people's house? Especially infront of the garage. Burning with frustrations, he looked up, hand on the handle, ready to go out and pulled the driver out for a scolding. But just when he looked up, he narrowed his eyes, seeing the 'stuff' infront of him, just at his main gate.

"Well, you knew where I'm staying anyway..." She replied, tilting her head to the building behind her. She pulled his hand away and turned back, ready to enter the code when he pulled her back infront of him and trapped her with his arms pressed against the gate behind her. Her eyes grew big.

"I will continue to court you. Even more this time. Get prepared." He smiled, tapped her nose with his index finger then pulled away. She smirked at his actions. "Go on in." He urged when she was about to key in the pin, but turned to look at him instead. "If not, you're going home with me." He said.

"Yah! Are you flirting with me?"

"I'm elder. What 'yah'?" He shot back, 'glaring' at her.

"When did I say you can flirt me?" She only remember herself agreeing on him courting her.

"Well, everything would come so as to get you." Her eyes widened in shock, mouth opened.

"What bold words..."

"You will get used to it soon, girl." He slightly messed her fringe, which she glared at him, earning laughters from him. She pinned in the code and pushed the gate opened. "Bye."

"Bye." She smiled and entered, closing the gate behind her. Watching the car infront of him drove off, Seung Hyun parked his car inside the garage and got out.

Seung Hyun walked across the living room to the stairs, turned to his side to see Yi Jung coming out from the kitchen, holding a glass of water. He smirked and rolled eyes before walking up. She was crying like hell earlier and she just flirted some guy outside his house. How fast, how fast... Even showing guys where she lived when in the first place, it wasn't her house. Thick-skinned... Seeing him acting this way, she got irritated.

"What's wrong with him?" She asked no one, then walked up to her room.
---
Hey people! It's 2011! Happy new year! *Fireworks exploding* Stay healthy and be happy, everybody! :D Thanks for reading and hope you all enjoyed! ^^

To disti, Hi. Here's the latest chapter. Thanks for supporting! ^^

P.S. It's written in my profile. This is my name in Facebook : Yiting Lee

 

To Fish, Hi. Haha! Thanks for supporting! ^^

P.S. Thanks for the christmas gift too! It is now my wallpaper in my laptop. XD The chat with you is enjoyable. Thanks.

 

To sweetgirl, Hi. I actually saw someone touching each others' down there in a bus and when I was thinking of a scene to make Yi Jung really disgusted, I suddenly thought of that. Haha! Here's the latest chapter. Thanks for supporting! ^^

 

 

 

Schedulex2(C)

 

Started- 9:07PM, 311210
Ended- 2:08AM, 010111

Posted- 4:13AM, 010111