Chapter 27

You And I [COMPLETED]
Time- 1:53PM
---

Bong Soon had asked me out for shopping at DongDaeMun. Since I had more income recently, I agreed. It's been a long time since I went shopping. I waited for Bong Soon outside her classroom.

"Yi Jung ah! Let's go shopping!" Bong Soon dashed to me and hugged my arm. I smiled and nodded.

"Let's go!" I exclaimed. I'm excited too. I love shopping like hell!

My manager doesn't allow me to go out with Seung Hyun so I guess outing with Bong Soon is fine. I don't want to care anymore. If the paparazzis are going to take pictures and say that Bong Soon and I are lesbians, since Bong Soon is hugging my arm, so be it. I don't care. Or saying that I have been shopping and not studyin for my exams, I don't give a teeny meeny care. I had enough already. So in our school uniforms, we leave for our shopping trip. We took a subway there. Of course, as expected, people recognised me, asked for photo-taking and autographs. They squealed and all but I just smiled and bowed at them. Bong Soon totally went crazy when clothes and accessories etc appeared infront of her. It's like everything there is to her liking. I could only smile. She is so cute at times like this. Within 40mins, Bong Soon was loaded with bags while I'm still empty-handed.

"You're not buying?" She looked at me when she finally realised that she is the one whose arms are filled.

"There's nothing I like." I said looking around. People are following as the both of us shop, so even the mood is ruined and it is hard for me to choose with so many people around. And there's really nothing that caught my eyes.

"Hey! That's nice!" Bong Soon pointed to a shop selling pants when her eyes fell on the product. She pulled me towards that shop before I could even look at what she was pointing at.

"Oh my god! This is god pretty!!!" She held up a light pink hotpants with a silver crown print at the back, the area at the left . I find it okay but I found something more attractive. My eyes glued at a black hotpants, at the bottom, there's a silver, glitterly lining. I held it up. I fould something I like! I look at the price tag and yes, it's a little expensive. Since I'm under great stress recently, I'm going to buy, a form of stress-relieving?

"Black again?" Bong Soon asked when she saw me admiring the pants.

"Why...? It's gorgeous." I smiled to her and turned to the owner,

"Is there sized- M for this?"

"Yes. Hold on." The owner went over and took a new piece sized- M out and handed to me. I then settled the bill. The female owner claimed to be my fan, requested to have a photo. I know what she intended to do. If I'm not wrong, she is going to paste the picture at the shop. I agreed as I don't care anymore. I even signed on the photo. We thanked the owner and went off. Another carrier was added on Bong Soon's arms and this is my first bag. Anyway, we continued to shop and left after it's about to stop. I mean it's time for Bong Soon to stop. I bought two tees and a outer piece. So total I had 4 bags. Happy! Bong Soon decided to hang out at my house so we went home. I the television and started my 'drama-watching' while Bong Soon surfed the net.

"Yah! What's this?!" Bong Soon said with her voice raised a little when I was so immersed in the show. I looked to her.

"What?" And I turned back to the television.

"Big Bang's TOP and Yi Jung's friendship come to an end?" She read from the screen and turned to me. "What is this?" I walked to her, with a what-the-hell look. What did the reporters do this time?

"Look." She moved the cursor to the headlines when I was beside her. I read the article.

"There's even a video." Bong Soon said and clicked on the 'play' icon. We watched in silence. It was one of the interview Big Bang had when they were shooting a commercial film for a certain brand. When asked about me, Seung Hyun said,

"I don't know. We have not been seeing each other for quite sometime already."

"Aren't the both of you close? There's even a scandal about the both of you."

"After that we did not met anymore. We followed what the others want and have not met since then." He said, causing the other members to laugh a little. Seung Hyun laughed it off as well. The reporter then moved on to the next question. Even though everyone took it as a joke, I somehow see through Seung Hyun, that he don't really take it as a joke. He's laughing and happy throughout the interview, but it somehow bothers me after watching that. Bong Soon scrolled down to look at the comments.

"I don't know what's wrong with TOP and Yi Jung being close friends. There are many more closer celebrity friendships. Why must fans go against them?" This comment truly conveyed what's in my heart.

"The both of them look cute together. I even hope for them to be couple." And many more. I just smiled at this one. I have to admit. Not only I'm bashed by Seung Hyun's fans, my fans bashed Seung Hyun as well. There are fans who became our fans only after watching the drama, just like this person who posted this comment. Maybe it's something we can't control.

I walked back to the sofa to continue my drama. I did not utter a word when I was at the laptop with Bong Soon. I mean, what shall I say?

"Something happened. Right?" Bong Soon watched me returned to the sofa.

"Many things happened. It's what you saw have happened. But Seung Hyun oppa is just joking. It's the first time I heard of this." I didn't say to end the friendship. When did I ever say that? I just said to go out less, that's all.

"So I shall consider this a rumor as well?"

"Everything is a rumor. First it's the most ridiculous scandal I had ever heard of. Then it's the issue on me and Seung Hyun oppa being a couple. Now it's this." I said as I walked to the kitchen to take a packet of milk. I wanted to share everything with Bong Soon. Telling her what actually happened, like what friends would do. But I just couldn't. Especially when we are a hot topic now. Even Ye Jin and her friends at the childcare are discussing this.

"As long as you didn't do it and it's not like what those people are saying, just ignore. Those reporters have family to feed too right?" Bong Soon came to kitchen and sat on a chair.

"That's right. I'm ignoring already. If I'm bothered, do you think I would still go out with you today? I said as I took a packet of milk for Bong Soon. She smiled and drank the milk. The both of us slacked around and Bong Soon went home around 7PM.
---
Okay! Another chapter. Will try to update again later. Thanks for reading and hope you all enjoyed. Comments please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

To Insert name here, hi there. Hopefully I will be able to come up with a solution to that later. It's okay. You can comment whenever you have time :D Thanks for your support!

To sweetgirl, Yi Jung didn't say to end the friendship. As she is a cautious girl, she worries too much. Plus people says Seung Hyun likes her. This story is getting quite drama already. I'm trying to control myself from writing dramatic stuffs. Thanks for your support! :D Takecare! ^^

Schedulex2(C)
Started- 1:53PM, 160810
Ended- 3:04PM, 160810
Posted: 2:54PM, 170810 (something went wrong with this page, but luckily, I have a copy saved! :D)