Fish - Black Pearl

Pretending It's Nothing

-- Yuri's POV --

 

"Somewhere that i will going to love? where is that place? " It keeps on popping in my mind. I just choose to keep quiet and wait for the car to stop. I swear it was a long trip again. Omo, where does Hae oppa wants to go? At the end of South Korea?! this place was very far from SEOUL... omo~.. After a very long ride, i finally hear the sound of waves. 

 

"o..omo~" I look at my Hae oppa, smiling like a little kid.

 

"wae? " he asks me.

 

"kyahh!! oppa, don't tell me, we're going to the..? "

 

"nae.... i know you can here the waves now... " he smiles..

 

"wahh~!!!! omo, oppa.. gomawo...!! " I suddenly hug her tight which is the reason for the car to be out of control... 

 

"kyahh!!!!! omo, Yuri~ahh!!!! " thank God Donghae oppa is a good driver.. nothing bad happens to us.

 

" omo~ oppa~ mianhe.. " I sit properly and looks down because of embarrassment.

 

"gwenchana Yuri~ahh " 

 

i didn't talk neither dare to look at my oppa. i feel so embarrassed. He stopped the car and the engine. he gently touch my face and look into my eyes. I look into his eyes as well.

 

"i said, it's okay.. so don't worry, i am not mad.. " he smiles at me calmy. omo omo~ what kind of feeling is this?! wae does my heart beats so fast... Yuri, NO! it's not right, he's your oppa! and nothing more.. 

 

 

beach_sunset.jpg

 

 

"the beach is right in front of us right now.. enjoy it.. " he opened the door and goes out of the car. He made his wayon the beach and sit on the sand near the sea. 

 

"okay, Yuri relax, it's just your hae oppa~ act like before. Your oppa doesn't bite. " I talk to myself like a crazy girl. After Making myself calm, i followed hae oppa, i sit beside him and look to the very beautiful view in front of us.

 

" it's beauful right? " He suddenly speak still looking at the sunset.

 

"uhmm, nae... it is.. " i was mesmerize with the beauty of the sunset.

 

"Yul... can you help me? " He looks at me with a very sincere face.

 

"mwo? in what way oppa? " 

 

" i think i am falling for a girl.. " 

 

"mwoya? nugu oppa? " i ask him in a very nervous tone. Yahh!! Yuri, why you're so nervous.. aishh....

 

"yahh! i'll tell you next time.. " he gives me a warm smile. Omo, that smile of him makes me feel... aishh, Yuri, told you to stop it.

 

"oh, a...a..arasso, so.. how do you want me to help y..you?

 

"help me to set up a date with her.. " He hold my hands and pleaded me.

 

"a...arasso.. " yahh~ how could i say no to those sparkling eyes of him..

 

"oh, is it one of my members oppa? " i suddenly ask him...

 

"mwo? ahaaha~ aniyo.. " 

 

"yah! wae, my members were pretty and i guess one of them is your ideal type. "

 

"nae, they were pretty, talented and every guys dream girl, but i don't like them, because the girl beside me is the prettiest of all the girls out there. " 

 

My heart suddenly stop beating when i heard those words from him. Does he mean anything? omo, why am i feeling this.. Do i like my Oppa? no no no... Do I already fall for my oppa? do i already love him? this can't be...he likes someone, and it's not me so don't expect Yuri.... He only sees you as his little sister..

 

"yahh~ yuri, are you alright? " 

 

"nae nae.. " i snap back to the reality.

 

"you will help me right? " 

 

" nae, of course i do.. " i smiled at him so he will not notice that i am stuttering.

 

"let's go home now, we still have a very long ride back to Seoul. " He grab my hand and walks back to the car. 

 

 

 

***********************************************************************************************************************************

 

Why does Yuri feeling this?

Does she love her oppa now?

To Be Continued.....