Late Lunch

Pretending It's Nothing

20120301_seoulbeats_smfamily.jpg

 

 

Everyone was gathering on the room for a meeting. All super junior, snsd , shinee and f(x) were all there at the same time. SMTown  live on Anaheim, California USA was nearly coming. They need to practice for their performances. After 3 hours, finally the meeting has ended. All of them were about to go to their respective dorms when Leeteuk shout to catch idols attention.

 

"guys... i know everyone was really starving, why don't we have a late lunch together, since we're all here and complete?" Leeteuk smiled at everyone.

 

"great idea, Leeteuk oppa is right. It's been so long since we've last eat together as a family." Taeyeon agree with him.

 

All the shinee members and the f(x) members all joined on that late lunch. There were 30 idols all in all together with Zhoumi and Henry. Everyone were having fun and really excited on the SMTown live.

 

Everyone start to eat their meals. Sooyoung was still like a monster. She's really like a drug addict whem it comes to food.

 

"are you and Shindong oppa were having a race when it comes to food?" Luna suddenly asked Sooyoung.

 

Sooyoung just ignored him and continue on eating her food.

 

"oh, i was being ignored." 

 

"ahahaha~ don't ever try to talk to her when she's eating" Key suddenly talked.

 

"yahh~!! shut up Key..." Sooyoung suddenly spoke which made Key and Luna shocked.

 

"that was the first..." Key laugh out loud..

 

"so, i heard that donghae oppa and yuri will going to have a dance number together right? " Hyoyeon suddenly bring out the topic.

 

" yahh~!! it's a HOT dance number" Sooyoung interrupted.

 

"yahh~!! Sooyoung~shii you don't have to emphasize the word HOT" Yuri said it with her cheeks were almost red like tomatoes.

 

" ahahaha~ but sooyoung was right, it's really going to be a hot dance number" Donghae put his arm around Yuri.

 

"is it not going to be hard for you two to dance a hot number? I-i mean y..you guys need to dance like a couple.." Yoona suddenly blurt it out.

 

"ahahaha, aniyo.. of course not. Yuri and I were good friends and she's my sister. why should I not be comfortable dancing with her." Donghae said it very calmy.

 

"are you sure Hae? you only see Yuri as your sister?" Everyone looks at Eunhyuk which made him Laugh.

 

"chill guys... i am just kidding.. ahahaha" 

 

"aishh~!!! pabo eunhyuk!! what are you saying" Donghae poked Eunhyuk really hard"

 

"ahahaha, i told you, I am just kidding.. Don't take it seriously, Hae" Eunhyuk was still laughing so hard

 

"Yuri~ahh.. are you okay? you're blushing.." Jessica approach Yuri then Laugh.

 

"a...a...aniyo..." Yuri just look down because of embarrassment.

 

"yahh~!!! you HyukJae, i'll going to kill you when we go back at home! you really said something disturbing to her" Donghae slap Eunhyuk's arm.

 

"aigoo~ so sweet of oppa are you..." he continue on teasing them.

 

on the other hand while everyone were busy chatting and having their own conversations, Seohyun suddenly saw Yoona being so silent.

 

"unnie, are you alright? " 

 

"aa~aahh, nae nae.. i'm, i'm fine"

 

"are you sick? do you want to go home now? " Seohyun asked worriedly.

 

"ani..ani... unnie is fine don't worry maknae.. " Yoona tries to smile brightly for Seohyun not to Worry.