It Hurts A Lot

Pretending It's Nothing

418495_344077429008754_435745613_n.jpg

 

 

 

~ SNSD Dorm ~

 

-- Yuri's POV --

 

It's 7:30 in the evening now, i wonder wants hae oppa is doing right now. I grab my phone and sent a text message to Oppa...

 

"annyeong oppa. well i just wonder if what are you doig right now? "

-- Yuri

just then Donghae replied immediately...

 

" I am having a dinner with Kyuhyun and Eunhyuk right now... wae baby? "

-- Donghae

" oh sorry oppa, i disturb you... have fun then. I'll just talk to you later.. :) "

-- Yuri

" arasso.. I love you baby.. "

-- Donghae

" I love you too oppa.. "

-- Yuri

 

after that i decided to put my ipod on and read some books. Just then, Yoona opened the door crying and kneel down in my front. Jessica unnie is following.. 

 

" yoong... what are you doing? why are you crying? stand up... " I tried to help yoona to stand up... 

 

" unnie~!! please break up with Donghae oppa... "

 

I was shocked when i heard those words from yoong.. It's like my heart stops from beating. My world stops from spinning. Everything i heard is inappropriate...

 

I tried to make a single word. "w-why? "

 

"unnie~!!! i love Donghae oppa... I love him so much!! please, break up with him... please... i'm begging you... " Yoona was crying so hard in front of me.

 

I look up and saw all of my members with a shock on their faces. I wanted to cry, but the tears suddenly didn't came out.

 

" Yoona~! what are you saying, stop fooling around... " Jessica tried to break the silence in the room.. 

 

" unnie~ i'm not kidding... i'm serious... I even told you that thing.... "

 

" but yoong, Hae already told you awhile ago that she only sees you as her little sister. Just accept it. "

 

" no..no no... .. unnie please.... " Yoona was begging me and i can't do anything for her.

 

" Mianhe Yoong... I can't.. I love Donghae oppa so much... I can't do what you want. "

 

I run out of the room and go outside, that's the time my tears fall continuously. I went to the park to cry there and think. This day was so horrible. It hurts me alot...

 

-- End Of POV --

 

Jessica : aishh, yoong, stand up there now... 

 

Yoona : unnie~ahh... i really love hae oppa.... 

 

Jessica : but yoong, Hae is with Yuri now... 

 

Yoona : no .. this is not true.... 

 

Taeyeon : Yoong...

 

Yoona : unnie~!! leave me alone first....

 

Sunny : but...

 

Yoona : PLEASE~!!!

 

Jessica : uhmm, a-arasso..

 

All the members went outside of the room and gather on the living room.

 

Taeyeon : what's happening here Jess? 

 

Jessica : a...ahmmm..... wait how about Yuri? she's alone outside... 

 

Seohyun : I already sent a message to Donghae oppa.. and i told her that Yuri unnie is maybe at the park.

 

Taeyeon : great... you can continue it now..

 

Jessica :ahmmm.. it's like this... uhmm, yoona misunderstood it...

 

Tiffany : what you mean? 

 

Jessica : She thought that Donghae oppa likes her since before. That Hae has feelings for her. 

 

Sooyoung : well, everyone knows how sweet Donghae oppa is... 

 

Sunny : that's the mistake of Hae... 

 

Seohyun : poor Donghae oppa..

 

Hyoyeon : poor Yoona...

 

Jessica : *sigh* poor Yuri.. she must be shocked and feels so hurt right now... 

 

Taeyeon : okay girls we need to fix this problem before the management knew this thing.

 

Tiffany : nae we will.... go check Yoona now.. at least on of us...

 

Hyoyeon : i'll check her then...

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

" oppa, Yuri unnie is crying right now... Yoona unnie ask her is she can broke up with you that hurts Yuri unnie... she ran away crying.. maybe she's at the park right now.. Oppa.. please make Yuri unnie okay.. :( "

-- Seohyun 

 

" WHAT?! aishh.. arasso.. i'll go there.. thank you for telling me this. " 

-- Donghae

 

Donghae stood up with a worry on his face. 

 

" wae? something happen? " Eunhyuk ask.

 

" Yuri.... I need to go to her... something really bad happened... talk to you guys later.. My girl needs me.. "

Donghae put the money on the table for the food they ate and headed his way to the park as fast as he could.

 

-- Donghae POV --

 

... "Yuri~ahh.. " I went immediatley to the park nearest to the snsd dorm. I search every where to find Yuri and lucky i am I found her sitting at the bench and CRYING? ! Seeing my lady crying because of me really hurts. It's like my heart was being stab by a knife repeatedly. I walk quietly to her and sit beside her.

 

" Yuri~ahh.... " i look at her and hold her shoulder.

 

she look at me.. OH my God... Her eyes were swollen ... " Donghae oppa.. " She hugged me tightly and cry harder..

 

"baby... stop crying now.... " Damn.... if only i can release the pain she's hurting right now i will do... 

 

" oppa... we will not going to break up right? we will not right? " She look at me with a worry in her eyes.

 

" of course not.. we wil not gonna break up forever... " I wipe the tears in her cheeks.

 

" about what yoong said? .." 

 

" no, it's not true... " 

 

" oppa, i believe you.. It's just.. it really hurts me alot... " 

 

" and i'm sorry for making you hurt... mianhe baby... mianhe.. " I hugged her so tight... " i will not gonna leave you... " 

 

" i love you oppa.. " she whisper... 

 

" I love you more... and will gonna love you for the rest of my life.. so stop crying now..." 

 

" nae oppa.. " She took a deep sigh.. and look at me..

 

" stop crying baby girl.. this Guy is only for you.. " I smiled at him and kissed his lips.

 

she smiled at me and rest her head on my shoulder. " Let's be like this for awhile.. i still don't want to go home. "

 

" arasso... "