Eunhae Talk

Pretending It's Nothing

 

56166dd5gw1ds0lefd78jj.jpg

 

-- SUJU DORM -- 

 

 

Everyone were really tired and decided to take a rest. Tomorrow would be a very busy day for everyone, cause it will going to be the start of their practices for the coming concert.

 

Donghae was lying on his bed with his arms on the back of his head. Looking at the ceiling and thinking so deep.While Eunhyuk was busy on his laptop.

 

"hyuk~ what kind of steps would you think will be appropriate with my dance with Yuri?" Donghae suddenly asked Eunhyuk which made him chuckle.

 

" so that's the reason why you're talking to yourself, looking at the ceiling while having a daydreaming?" Eunhyuk laugh so hard which made Donghae to throw him a pillow.

 

"aishh~! aniyo, i..i'm not..." Donghae made a big sigh.

 

"really hae?" Eunhyuk turn off his laptop and sit opposite to hae smiling.

 

"of course"

 

"ahahaha~ hae are you nervous having a hot dance number with Yuri? 'YOUR CLOSEST DONGSAENG' " 

 

"aishh~!! no need to emphasize that she's my closest dongsaeng, and of course not. It's only a dance number and i will do it to Yuri, so no need to feel pressured. "

 

" so if not, then why you can't remove that smile on your face since our manager told you that? Earlier, during our late lunch, when i teased you with her, Bro~!! ahahaha, you're blushing!! " 

 

"a...aniyo!!! " Donghae just smile.

 

"hey! Lee Donghae, do you have a feelings for Yuri? " Eunhyuk suddenly asked in a very serious tone.

 

"m....mwo?? ahahaha~! aniyo... of course not.. She's my sister. " Donghae laugh nervously.

 

"yahh~!! we're best friends so it's fine if you will tell it to me...! "

 

"aishh~!! I am just only happy when I am with her " 

 

"and? " Eunhyuk wants Donghae to tell him some more.

 

" and... she's my closest dongsaeng, we've been together since trainee days. I am always hanging out with her, doing a lot of things together made me comfortable with her. She can make me smile even just by her presence. She's cute, very talkative and a really caring dongsaeng. "

 

" was that the man who didn't really have a feelings for a girl? " Eunhyuk was just smiling at Hae. He know his best friend so much.

 

" am i that obvious?" Donghae looks at Eunhyuk.

 

"uhmm, a little bit... ahahaha" 

 

"what should I do? I can't make those hot number, i'm too nervous..." 

 

"ahaha~ just relax hae.. don't mind it.. just dance like you're enjoying it. "

 

"aishh... I hope it was just as easy as that"