SM Town FIGHTING~

Pretending It's Nothing

536587_307274486022382_100002194983099_6

 

 

One week of having a practice. The big day is getting nearer. All SM artists were heading they're way to the airport.

 

Donghae : can you come with us right now?

 

Yuri : mianhe, baby... i can't.. still having a shooting... :(

 

Donghae : aishh~ i will gonna miss you baby...

 

Yuri : me too... wait.. Kyahh~!! we're just been together yesterday rigiht? 

 

Donghae : Yul~ don't you know that i am missing you every minute?

 

Yuri : ahahaha~ fine fine... oh, mianhe~ i have to go now.. need to shoot by now.. 

 

Donghae : arasso~ i'll gonna miss you so much baby.... i love you

 

Yuri : me too...  nae, i love you too... i'll hang up the phone now...

 

Donghae : ahh, nae.. take care...

 

~ END OF CONVERSATION ~

 

-- DONGHAE's POV --

 

aishh.. how i wished Yul is here with me in LA right now, I bet she will also going to enjoy the view here. The place was so nice and it only made me miss her so much.. :(

 

" yow! Hae.... thinking of your Baby Yuri again? " Eunhyuk suddenly poke my head and sit on the chair opposite to me.

 

"aishh~ nae.. i missed her so much.. how i wish she was here with me right now. " I look down and sigh

 

"so, what's the reason why Yuri and Yoona were still not here? "

 

" Yul told me that they were still busy in there drama, but they were doing their very best to be here on LA, and I hope that they will gonna come.. :3 "

 

" oh, I see... yahh~ hae, don't be sad.... Baby Hyuk is here... " Eunhyuk was doing his aegyo which made me laugh out loud.

 

"yahh! ahahaha~ I only have one baby and it's my Yul " 

 

"ahahaha~ thenlet me be your wife then.. " Eunhyuk give me his gummy smile.

 

"aishh~ come on let's go and have a date.... ahahaha " I stood up

 

" sure~ at least i can have Hae today without Yuri... wahahaah~ " Eunhyuk laugh like an evil and walks with me.

 

Eunhyuk and I were busy walking down the streets of this beautiful place. Idecided to call Kyuhyun and tell him to come with usand I also do ask him to drag Seohyun with him. I missed talking with Seo. Eunhyuk and I enters a restaurant and sits on the corner. After 5 minutes of waiting, Kyuhyun enters the restaurant with Seohyun and Hyoyeon. 

 

Seohyun : hae oppa~ mianhe, but it's fine if i drag Hyoyeon unnie with me right? 

 

Donghae : nae, of course... so atleast Eunhyuk will not gonna disturb me.. ahahaha~ *laugh*

 

Eunhyuk : *pokes Donghae* yahh~!! what are you saying? I thought you said earlier that I am your date...? 

 

Donghae : oh, by the way... Hyo and Seo.. sit now... it's fine... * I smiled at them * and you ! *points at Eunhyuk*  even though Yul was not here, i don't have plans to cheat on her!  *cover my mouth*

 

Hyoyeon : I see... *smiles* So I am right... Yul and Hae oppa is a couple now.. since when?

 

Donghae : *scratch his head* ahmm... ehhhh?

 

Kyuhyun : they were a couple for 2 weeks now....?

 

Donghae : *nods*

 

Hyoyeon : and you didn't even bother to tell me? *looks at her maknae *

 

Kyuhyun : because we promised that no one will know about this, for the sake of the two also...

 

Seohyun : *nods* mianhe unnie~

 

Donghae : can you keep it as a secret? 

 

Hyoyeon : sure~ *smiles* in one condition..... 

 

Donghae : mwo? what is it Hyo ?

 

Hyoyeon : I want to be part of this group too... *smiles widely*

 

Donghae : ahahaah~ sure, fine with me... how about on you Seo, Kyu?

 

Seohyun : I'm super fine with it..... *smiles*

 

Kyuhyun : not a problem... how about you Hyuk? *smirk*

 

Eunhyuk : I don't even care..... *look for the menu*

 

Donghae : ahahaha~ bitter Hyuk... well.. welcome to the group Lee Hyoyeon.... I mean Kim Hyoyeon...

 

Hyoyeon : nae nae.... :)

 

Eunhyuk : aishhhh~ let's order now, i'm hungry...

 

Seohyun : your treat again Hae oppa?

 

Donghae : uhmm, the half of it... and the half... Eunhyuk will pay for it.... >:)

 

Eunhyuk :mwoo?!!! t..that's not part of the plan!!

 

Kyuhyun : *evil smile* you will pay for  hyung right?

 

Eunhyuk : aishhh!!! fine fine....

 

We ate our lunch together..  We were laughing because Eunhyuk and Hyoyeon were fighting non stop.. such a cute couple I guess... aishh I missed Yuri now.. It will be more fun if Yuri is here with us. That dorky girl... 

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

-- Yuri's POV --

 

" Hae, mianhe but i guess I can't come there anymore... I am so busy here in Korea filming Fashion King. I will miss you. Goodluck for your concert ne? I hope it will be a successful one. ^.^ I love you "

 

--  Yul --

 

It's only 5 hours before the concert will start and I'm sure they were all busy doing their practice. And about the Hot dance number between me and Hae will never gonna happen. Instead Hae and Eunhyuk oppa will perform their "OPPA OPPA" . I am just holding my phone hoping that Hae will reply my message even if he's busy and so he did.

 

" ani, it's alright just take care there alright? eat your meals in time, don't make yourself too tired. I am not there right now to care for you, so better be careful. Nae we will do our best. I will missed you, I love you Yul "

 

-- Hae --

 

All I can do is to smile infront of my phone. Hae was so understanding. He understand my schedule. Yoona, Siwon oppa, Henry, and Zhoumi oppa~ was also here with me.. They can't also attend the concert since they were also busy like me.

 

I call Yoona to invite her to have a dinner with me.

 

" Yoong, can you eat with me? My treat. ^.^ "

 

-- Yul --

 

" I can't, I'm busy.. "

 

-- Yoona --