I Want You To Know That....

Pretending It's Nothing

tumblr_m2tq3vXz3Q1rqaryuo1_500.jpg

 

 

 

The YoonYul twins went their way to the canteen to meet everyone and have their lunch. As they open the main door, SNSD members as well as the Super Junior members were looking at them surprisingly. The two chuckled seeing their members and oppas weird faces.  The two walk to them.

 

" guys... stop those weird and funny reactions... " Yuri said while laughing.

 

" are you guys okay now? " Taeyeon asked still in a shocked.

 

"uhmm, nae unnie.... The YOONYUL is back.. " Yoona grinned to them and took the sit beside Jessica.

 

" aww..~ glad to here that guys.. " Tiffany said whith her eye smile.

 

" omo~! SNSD has 9 members and each table has only 8 chairs... where do you guys plan me to sit? " Yuri whined.

 

" unnie~ sit with your Hae over there....  " Yoona said while looking at her unnie...

 

" m...mwo? yahh.. i don't want.. all of them were boys.. " 

 

" ahahaha~ wae? so what? Yoona is right.. you must sit beside your BABY... " Sooyoung teases Yuri

 

Yuri looks down because of embarassment.

 

"Donghae oppa... can Yuri sit beside you..? " Hyoyeon approaches the other table next to them

 

Donghae looks at them. " Sure.. there is still one sit available here." Then Donghae stood up and drags Yuri to sit on their table.

 

( SNSD's Table )

 

Hyoyeon : are you guys really fine now? you're not acting right?

Yoona : ahahaha, why would we?

Tiffany : so.. you're not obssessed with Hae oppa now?

Yoona : MWO?!! I am not obssessed with him... it's just maybe I just get jealous and I thought of it last night that I can't lose my Yuri. Yul is more important than Donghae oppa.. and... *looks at YulHae on the other table* and they look perfect for each other. 

 

the rest of the members look at the couple who's laughing all along with the rest of the Super Junior members.

 

Seohyun : I remember the times when Hae oppa told Yuri unnie how much he loves her..

Hyoyeon : same with me... they're so cute together...

Taeyeon : wait!!! so you guys knew this thing before?

Hyoyeon : a....ah..uhmm, the maknae knows everything.. not me..

 

Everyone looks at the Maknae..

 

Seohyun : a...a...ahm.. i..its

Kyuhyun : It's because Hae Hyung wants their relationship to be a secret one. Ladies, may i excuse your maknae first? 

Seohyun : mwoya? wae?

Kyuhyun looks at Taeyeon. She nodded as a sign of agreeing. Kyuhyun grabs Seohyun's hand and went their way out of the Canteen.

 

Sunny : *cough* another couple? ....

 

All of them laugh, as they see what will going to happen.

 

( Super Junior's Table )

 

Eunhyuk : okay, let's go back to the topic.. If i were you.. tell it to her now... there's a microphone over there...

Siwon : but... that's embarrassing..

Ryeowook : so are handsome Siwon  is afraid? ahahahaha

Siwon : aishh, it's not like that... it's just.. She's different..

Eunhyuk : different? but you're close with her...

 

Yuri : hae oppa.... *whispers*

Donghae : wae baby? 

Yuri : Siwon oppa is in love? with whom?

 

Donghae laugh with her girlfriends reaction and being so curious on the topic.

 

Donghae : ehermm... Siwon.... My baby wants to know who's the girl.... *smiles evily*

Siwon : w..what...? no~no~no~ i can't tell it to Yuri... 

Yuri : waeyo oppa..? 

Donghae : she can't tell you cause that girl is your twinnie....  

 

Siwon looks down because of embarrassment.

 

Yuri : jinjjayo oppa? *smiles*

Siwon : nae.. it's true Yul....

Yuri : Eunhyuk oppa is right... there is a microphone over there so go on now and confess it oppa.. :)

Siwon : but.... w...what if she reject me? 

Yuri : Yoong is not like that oppa... why don't you give it a try..

Siwon : aishh.. F..fine... i'll do it.... 

 

Siwon oppa stood up and walk to were the microphone is. Leeteuk turn off the lights and gives Siwon a spotlight which made all the artists look at him.

 

Eunhyuk whispers to him... " go on now.. " 

 

-- SIWON's POV --

 

aishh, i don't even know what i am going to do... Standing here like an idiot where everybody is looking at me. Okay, I will just going to follow what they want me to do.. Just confess to her.

 

" I...uhmm... I just want to confess something.."

 

"I like a girl.. No, I guess I love her now. She's pretty, nice, funny, lovable and one of us. She can make me smile even when i'm not in the mood. I can say that we're good friends and close to each other. When I see her crying one time.. I followed her to the rooftop. I hugged her. I didn't want her to let go but i need to. . "

 

I look deeply into Yoona's eyes and saw her smiling at me.

 

" IM YOONA, YOU MAKE ME LOVE YOU. "