She Stole him from Me!

Pretending It's Nothing

tumblr_m7mi6k12ez1qa1nz6o1_1280.jpg

 

 

-- Yoona's POV -- 

 

" I have fallen for Yuri kwon, I have fallen for Yuri kwon... " it keeps on popping into my mind. does words are enough, but why should it turns out to be Kwon Yuri? it must be me! Im Yoona!! 

I can't sleep so i decided to walk to the kitchen and get a glass of water. Tears suddenly fall from my eyes, then i heard someone behind my back.

 

" yoong wae still up? " I saw Jessica unnie walking through the fridge and get a glass of water. I immediately wipe my tears but she caught me.

 

" oh, wae my yoong is crying? " She sat beside me and looks at me with her worried face. 

 

I shook my head. " nothing unnie.. "

 

"tell unnie, what is it? " Its hard for me to convince her that it's really nothing.

 

" it's really nothing.. " I drink my water.

 

" your eyes were swollen and you're telling me it's nothing? " she gives me her icy glares that make me feel so scared. I have no choice to tell her before she gets mad.. 

 

I hug her so tightly and cry in her shoulders silently.

 

" who made my Yoong like this? who hurt you? " 

 

" i..i....it's.. Y...yul unnie a..and, Do.....donghae, o..oppa.. " jessica looks at me with full of curiosity in her eyes.

 

" what are you talking about? why? how? "

 

I took a deep sigh. . .  " I Love Lee Donghae oppa~ but Yuri unnie, stole him from me.. "

 

"what?!! " Jessica unnie was so shock on my confession. 

 

I look into her eyes. " nae unnie~ Hae oppa likes me. He likes me not Yuri.. " 

 

" Yoona, what are you talking about? it can't be happened. Donghae and Yuri is now a couple. " Sica unnie, trying to explain to me the situation. 

 

" unnie, you don't understand. Our relationship is secret " 

 

" Does Donghae oppa, told you that? " 

 

" uhmmm..... He didn't, but he said that he likes me. Unnie, i want to talk with hae oppa.. help me.. " I am begging Sica unnie to help me with mysimple wish and she agrees with this.

 

" okay, i will.... i'll help you with this.. " She sigh.

 

" gomawo unnie... gomawo.. " I hug her so tight.

 

" okay, let's go to sleep now.. it's really late.. we have a very hectic schedule tomorrow. " 

 

" nae unnie.. " 

 

-- END OF POV --

 

" I really need to talk to Donghae! that guy! erggghhhh!!!! " - Jessica

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

image

 

Today is the day that Yuri was so afraid of, because today the CEO will going to talk to both of them (Donghae). All Sm artist were gathering at the lobby when the Super Junior members arrived.

Jonghyun approached Donghae immediately.

 

" Hyung, so is it true? " Other shinee members follow him at the back.

 

" ahh.. uhmmm... Nae... " Donghae scratch the back of his head.

 

" woahh~!!!!! " 

 

After a few minutes, the SNSD members also arrived.

 

Everyone was looking at them. Even the people who were busy chatting stop.

 

" what's with the face guys? " Hyoyeon break the silence.

 

" just let them do what they want. " Eunhyuk stood beside Hyoyeon.

 

" don't you know, it feels so awkward. " 

 

"No i don't. I'm used of it. " Eunhyuk smirk.

 

" tsss.... shut up. " Hyoyeon glares at him

 

Manager oppa and manager hyung walks towards the artists.

 

" Yuri, Donghae.. the CEO is waiting you two on his room. " Manager hyung said.

" and the other artists go to the meeting room. " added by Manager oppa.

 

Everyone looks at Donghae with a grin on their faces.

 

" What? " DOnghae gulp.

 

" ehermmm... Don't you guys have plans to hold each others hand and walk together? " Leeteuk said while holding his laughter.

 

" should we? " Donghae asked.

 

" of course.. " Kyuhyun patted Donghae's shoulder. " those are the scenes that everyone is waiting. " Then he smirk shippishly.

 

" aishhh... fine, do i have any choice? " 

 

" no you don't... " Eunhyuk interrupted. 

 

Donghae took a deep sigh. He finally makea move and walks to Yuri. He hold her hand and make there way to the CEO's Office.

 

Everyone was screaming and feeling hoity-toity with the couple.

 

Meanwhile... Jessica looks at Yoona if she's okay and again she saw a drop of tear comes out in her eyes.

 

" aishh, i hope this problem will be solve as soon as possible. "