A Day With You

Pretending It's Nothing

tumblr_m3e5heGIMc1qi9jw4o1_500.jpg

 

 

 

“Omo, oppa~”

I only smiled at her and get the long stem white rose. I gave Yuri the bouquet of roses and goes outside. I walk to my father’s grave and put the roses on his tombstone. Yuri walks towards me and taps my shoulder.

 

“oppa, is this bouquet is for your appa too?” she asks me like an innocent girl.

 

“aniyo, it’s for you” I look at him.

 

“mwoya? “ Yuri was shocked.

 

“ahahaha~ nae it’s yours.. “ I can’t help it but to chuckled on her reaction.

 

“a…a… gomawo oppa.”

 

“by the way” I grab her hand which made her looks at me. “appa, this is Kwon Yuri, Yuri this is my father.”

 

“annyeong hasaeyo Mr. Lee, Kwon Yuri imnida” she bows in front of my father’s grave smiling. Aishh this girl, whatever she is doing, she’s making me even falling for her.

 

“oh, by the way Mr. Lee, I promise that I will going to take care of your handsome son.. “ she giggled as she was talking to my father’s grave.

 

“oh, Yuri wait here” I run to the car and get all the foods that I bought on the restaurant.

 

She stood there with her hands on her waist staring at me.

 

“yahh~!! Oppa, are you planning to have a picnic here?”

 

I put down all the foods on the cloth that was on the ground. I scratch my head in embarrassment. “mianhe, I just want to eat lunch with my appa~ I just missed him.”

 

Yuri laughs so loud. “ahahaha~ aniyo gwenchana oppa, actually I am so hungry right now. I’m sure you do order a food for me also right? “

 

“ahahaha~ aishh…. Of course, yahh sit here now, let’s eat this with appa…”

 

“mwo? Appa? “ yuri looks at me with a confused face.

 

“I…I mean, let’s eat with my appa…” aishhh that was close.

 

“ohh, arasso.. mr. Lee let’s eat then… “

 

 

We ate the food together, have some chat together. I can feel we’re getting even closer to one another. I hope that this relationship we have right now, will grow even more. She even talks to my father as if it was alive. She really an adorable girl.

 

“So oppa~ how many girls did you already bring here?” she smiles at me, with those pretty eyes of her.

 

“ahmm… actually, aside from my members, you’re the only girl I bring here. “ I rib the back of my neck awkwardly because of embarrassment I am feeling right now.

 

“m..mwoya?  “ she stares at me and moves closer.

 

“yahh~!! Nae nae…” I poke her forehead.

 

“aishh~ am I that really special?” she rub her forehead like a kid.

 

“m…mwoya?!!!” how, did she know that? Am I that obvious?...

 

“ahahaha~ chill oppa, I am just kidding.. “ she pats my head like a little kid.

 

“aishh~ this girl.. You’re my best friend of course you are special.”

 

Oh, my Yul if you only knew how special you are here in my heart, so don’t you ever leave me, or I’ll die.

 

“yahh~ I know… “ Yuri rest her head on my shoulder.

 

“Sleepy head…” I joke her, which made her slapped my arm.

 

“aniyo! I’m not.. “

 

I hold her hands and stood up.

 

“omo, are we going to leave now? “

 

“nae… we will go somewhere..”

 

“a…arasso.. “ we cleaned all the mess around us and walks to the car.

 

“omo, wait oppa…” she ran to my father’s grave and bows.

 

“bye.. mr. Lee “

 

“yahh~ yuri” I shouted at her. “ he will be happy if you call him appa “ I smiled at her.

 

“ahahaha~ arasso…. Paii paii appa…” she bows again and runs toward me.

 

I open the door for her and after she goes in I closed it. I hop on the car and start the engine. I look at my father’s grave for the last time. “see you soon again appa” I drove the car.

 

“oppa~ where are we going now? “

 

I smirk. “somewhere I’m sure you’ll going to love.”

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

where do you think would be that place?

what will happen to our YULHAE couple?

is this the night that will change everything? 

gomawo for subscribing and reading my fanfic.

keep on supporting me....