Party With Super Generation

Pretending It's Nothing

 

529447_335167279899769_1865866927_n.jpg  

 

 

" woah woah woah.... hey" Taeyeon grab Yuri's hand and hug her.

 

" Can you just let us to hug Yuri for a while? you're with her for a day and the whole night! " Tiffany and the rest of the members join them except for Yoona who is just sitting on the couch and just watching them.

 

" omo, by the way Yuri... Did that guy did something to you?! " Jessica glared at Donghae. 

 

" yah, i didn't do anything!! " Donghae whined like a kid.

 

" Ahahahah.. unnie, stop those icy glares of you, you're scaring him. Aniyo.. he didn't do anything. " Yuri was laughing with Jessica's reaction and sudden behavior.

 

" tss.. fine... I'll stop... " Jessica sigh and smile to Yuri.

 

" Yul come with us.. we need a to hear your detailed story.. " Tiffany grab Yuri's  hand and went to one of the rooms on the dorm and the members followed them.

 

" yahh.. yahh.. aishh.. " Donghae can;t do anything but to sigh.

 

" yow... " Eunhyuk tap his shoulder and all s were forming a circle.

 

" what is it now..? " Donghae ask confusedly.

 

" We also want to hear your story.. :) " Leeteuk said.

 

" aishh.... it's private.. " Donghae grin.

 

" aishh, how come you keep a secret to me?! What happened to EUNHAE? " eunhyuk pouted.

 

" What about the KYUHAE? " Kyuhyun said.

 

" how about HAETEUK? "

 

" HAEWOOK? "

 

"wahh, stop stop.. ara ara.. i will going to start now.. enough... you guys we're acting like kids... " Donghae take a deep sigh and started his story.

 

Everyone Grins....

 

"Okay.."  Donghae take a deep sigh. " uhmm, well, everyone knows that we're close to one another right? "

 

" nae.. " 

 

" i like her since trainee days. " Donghae admitted.

 

" woahhh...!!! " Everyones shouts, screaming like a crazy guys. 

 

" yahh!! calm down or else i will not going to continue this! " 

 

" okay, okay.. arasso.. shhhh! everyone, be quiet!!! " Leeteuk ordered s. "then? "

 

" When i'm with her, i feel so happy. She can make me smile with her presence. She cares a lot when i'm sick or not feeling well. She is the only person, well aside from Hyuk than can possibly talk to me when i'm not in the mood. She's really different. There is something with her that make her special in my eyes. And when the time comes that the management decided to make a new performance for the SMTown. Damn, when she dance.. Swear to God.. "

 

" She's y, Amazing and Hot! " Eunhyuk Interrupted,

 

" nae nae, you're right.. " Donghae paused for a while and realized what just Eunhyuk said about his girl. " Yahh!! don't say those words unto her. You found her what? Y, AMAZING AND HOT!? " 

 

" ahahahaha, well... did you already forgotten it hae? she's my partner in the "Moves like Jagger" performance. "

 

Donghae think for awhile and said. " yahh, stop making me remember that! " Donghae pouted.

 

Everyone was laughing because of Donghae's reaction.

 

"Continue your story..! " Kyuhyun said impatiently.

 

" arasso... I don't have a choice but to admit to myself that I Already fallen in love with YURI KWON. "