Eunhyuk with Yulhae

Pretending It's Nothing

tumblr_m2xwc2v26S1qi9jw4o1_500.png

 

 

"ahahaha~ aniyo, aniyo oppa... don't get jealous.. Hae oppa still loves you and He is still yours. " Yuri was laughing all along.

 

 

"omo, jinjjayo? I don't think so anymore... because.. " Donghae cover Eunhyuk's mouth before he can say something revealing to Yuri.

 

 

"yahh~ yahh~ stop it now, the food is here, you're hungry right? eat now... Don't be so talkative.." 

 

 

"ahahaha~ nae nae.. i am so hungry.. let's eat then.."

 

 

The three idols eat their breakfast together. They had a very good conversation. Eunhyuk asked Yuri about how did she knew Donghae.

 

 

"Yul so..... " Donghae suddenly interrupt Eunhyuk.

 

 

"yahh~!!!! I am the only one who can call her YUL~!! "

 

 

"ahahaha~ yahh oppa... don't fight... Hyuk oppa~ just sit beside me, don't come near to Hae oppa. He might eat you." 

 

 

Eunhyuk quickly stand then sit beside Yuri. He hugged her just to tease Donghae... 

 

 

"yahh~! aishh, don't hug her.... Someone might recognize you, they may think that the two of you were dating! "

 

 

"mwoya? uhmm, so what? it would be fun, if it happens. Never taught that i will going to have a girlfriend like Yuri. She's everyone's dream girl "  Eunhyuk put his arms around Yuri's shoulder.

 

 

"yahh~!!! GET OFF YOUR HANDS ON HER! "  Donghae immediately release Eunhyuk's hand on Yuri.

 

 

Eunhyuk was just laughing all the time, while Yuri was blushing so hard. Donghae just took a deep sigh because he know's that Eunhyuk was just teasing him. 

 

 

The three went back to SM Building to have their practice again. Time has passed.. It's now 5:00 in the afternoon. It's time to go home and have some rest. They were really tired, but had a really great time being together.. 

 

 

"My lovely oppas i'll be going now, i'm sure you two were also tired. Eunhyuk oppa thanks for helping me and Hae oppa~ Hae oppa~! don't be too nervouse next time alright? ahahaha~ just kidding.. just text or call me if you need me arasso? "

 

 

Yuri bowed to her two oppas and bid her goodbye. She went her way outside and leave her two oppas on the dance studio.

 

 

"way too nervous? ahahaha.. "

 

 

"aishh~!!! shut up! Be thankful you are my best friend!! "

 

 

"ahahahaha~ I like Yuri.."

 

 

"m...mwo?!!! " Donghae looks at Eunhyuk really shocked.

 

 

"yahh~!! ahahaha~! I like Yuri for you... This guy...! Let's go now."

 

 

Eunhyuk and Donghae also made their way home.. 

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

After 30 minutes Yuri arrived on their dorm. She opened the door and saw no one on the living room. She went to the kitchen and still no one is there. She walks to the room and saw yoona and seohyun. She put her bag on her bed and lay down there.

 

 

"thank God you two were here, i thought no one is home."

 

 

"tired unnie? " Seohyun ask Yuri then sit beside her.

 

 

"nae.. super.. but i had fun with them..."

 

 

"with them? wae unnie?? So it's not only you and Donghae oppa?" Yoona smiles brightly.

 

 

"uhmm, no... Eunhyuk oppa was with us... He helped me and Hae oppa with the steps. wae yoong? " Yuri looks at Yoona.

 

 

"uhmm, n..nothing unnie~ " Yoona smiles.

 

 

"oh, arasseo... " 

 

"so yul unnie, how's the practice? " Seohyun asked her unnie which made Yuri smiled like a crazy girl.

 

 

**********************************************************************************************************************************

 

annyeong~! how's my story so far? is it doing great?

don't forget to subscribe and comment ara? <3 ^.^