Donghae' Confession

Pretending It's Nothing

148710_301259763290521_100002194983099_6

 

 

-- Seohyun POV --

I was waiting Hae oppa in front of the SM Building. Today is the day that I will buy a dress for Yul unnie. Oh did i mentioned that Hae oppa will going to confess to Yul unnie tonight? kyahh!! so excited with this....I looked at my watch and it's already 1:00 pm. kyahh! what took him so long? aishh~ He must be thankful that Yul unnie like him too....

 

"mwo? what did you say? " I jumped on my place when i heard man's voice.

 

"ahh...uhmm...ahh.... " I was stuttering all along.. The words were not coming out of my mouth. I was so nervous and didn't know what to do.

 

" I heard it clearly, Yuri likes Donghae right? " So it was not Hae oppa, thank God.. Wait if He's not Hae oppa, then who is he?...

I look back to see who's the guy and saw.......

 

" KYUHYUN OPPA? "

 

"ahahaha~ shocked to see me here? Hae ask me to come with you so you have someone to be with. " he smiles at me like he is really kind and a gentleman guy.

 

"ahh, oh... arasseo? "

 

" wait, i heard you say it... so Yuri also like Hae? " he smiles shippishly.

 

"yahh~ oppa.. please keep it as a secret... omo, Yul unnie might kill me.. " I beg him.

 

"ahahahaha~ arasso.. i'll zip my mouth.. "

 

"gomawo oppa~ " I sigh in relief. Atleast Yul's secret was still safe.

 

" shall we go now? "

 

" oh, nae.. arasso oppa... " I smiled at him.

 

We went to the mall and look for a dress. We went to a shop were you can buy expensive and beautiful dresses.

 

"Seo... what do you think of this dress? " Kyuhyun oppa walks toward me with a dress on his hand.

 

It was a white dress and really looks elegant. 

 

" how much it is oppa? " I was shocked when I saw the price and Kyuhyun oppa just smirk.

 

"yahh~ we can't buy this... "

 

"Seo, Hae oppa will going to buy this not us.. and did you forget to whom this dress will be given? "

 

"ahmm.... To Yul unnie? " Kyuhyun was laughing..

 

"and Yuri was Donghae's what? Donghae's one and only right ? so as long as it's for Yuri.. it's fine with Hae if it's expensive... "

 

"oh, arasseo.... yah~ oppa... buy it now.. " I smiled at him.

 

"mwo? wae me? " He looks at me confused.

 

"yahh~ oppa, the money is with you so go to the cashier now and buy the dress... "

 

" aishh~ fine.... " He walks to the cashier and bought the dress.

 

After that we've just  ate a food since Kyuhyun oppa was really starving. I thought he was a mean and a snob guy, but deep inside he's really a gentleman. I had so much fun with him.

 

-- END OF POV --

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

-- Donghae's POV --

 

Hae : Kyu, can you do me a favor?

 

Kyu : mwo? what is it?

 

Hae : can you come with Seohyun? 

 

Kyu : Seohyun? Seohyun of SNSD...?

 

Hae : nae.....

 

Kyu : for what? wae?

 

Hae : she will buy a dress for Yul for tonight.. the money is still with me.. I was planning to come with her, but I can't right now since Hyuk and I need to go to the place...

 

Kyu : yahh~ ara ara..... 

 

Hae : jinjja?

 

Kyu : nae, wae you don't want? arasso.. I change my mind..

 

Hae : yahh!!!!! aniyo aniyo, of course i want.. thanks maknae...

 

Kyu : give me an extra money, cause I am starving right now.. hehehe *evil smile*

 

Hae : ara ara... here......

 

After Kyuhyun went out to accompany Seohyun, Hyukkie and I headed our way to the restaurant near the Namsan tower.. The place was just to perfect.

 

Hae : hyuk~ can you pick her up on their dorm, later?

 

Hyuk : no problem hae, at least i still have time with her... *gummy smile*

 

Hae : yahh! don't you ever touch my girl hyuk!

 

Hyuk : ahahaha~ of course i will not. I know that Yuri will be yours tonight.

 

Hae : I hope everything will turn into fine... I hope she will accept me... but. what if... she reject me?

 

Hyuk : yahh~ ahahaha, it will never gonna happen Hae, trust me.... 

 

Hae : I hope so Hyuk.. I hope so..

 

-- END OF POV --

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

-- Yuri's POV --

 

I was on the room lying on my bed, having some rest. This day was so tiring.. I took a bath to freshen me. Someone knock on the door. It's fine, go in, the door is open. I saw Seohyun walks toward me smiling brightly.

 

"kyahh! where did you go? " I look at her.

 

" I just bought a dress for you, unnie... "  She bought a dress for whom? FOR ME? wae?

 

"ehhh? for what..? " 

 

"yahh~ unnie, we will going somewhere... " She smiles at me then give the paper bag on me. I get the dress inside the paper bag and saw a beautiful and elegant white dress..

 

"h...how did you? w..wait? " 

 

"yahh~ just try it.... and be ready in 30 minutes... " 

 

"m...mwo?! "

 

"yahh~ just follow me unnie... i'll just took a bath, don't worry i'll come with you... "

 

yahh~ what's with baby Seo? aishh.... i have no choice but to follow her. I held the dress and put it on  me... The dress really fits me well I guess... I choose to make my hair as simple as it can, since Seohyun didn't tell me where will we go. 

 

tumblr_m3t46jWuhr1qi9jw4o1_500.jpg

 

"unnie, you look so wonderful with that dress.. " 

 

"really? "  she smiles at me.

 

"Nae " she nods in agreement.

 

 After 30 minutes. Seo and I were already finished and just waiting for the "car " that Seohyun says. Seohyun got a message and smiled. " Alright unnie, let's go.... "

 

 

"oh, arasso " 

 

 "oh wait... i forgot something " She get a white cloth and cover my eyes using it.

 

" yahh~Seobaby.... w...what's  with this.. "

 

"just trust me unnie... " I just give her a sigh which made her chuckle.

 

We went out of our dorm and a guy hold my other arm to assist me on walking. we ride to the car, still with my eyes being covered. I keep on asking them where we are going, but they will answer me with their laughs. After a 15minutes ride, finally the car stop. I don't know why but I suddenly feel nervous.