I Love You My Yul

Pretending It's Nothing

tumblr_m3u92aA0DP1qi9jw4o1_500.jpg

 

 

 

--YURI’S POV-

I was walking into a place that I do not even know where it is with my eyes still covered. I keep asking Seohyun where we will be going but she doesn’t want to tell me. After a long walk, I can feel the cold air in my skin, the silence in my surroundings and my curiosity on what is happening.

 

“Are you ready unnie? “Finally, we stop on walking.

 

“Ready? For what seo? “ I ask her in a very polite manner.

 

“yahh~ unnie, after I uncovered your eyes, remain your eyes closed nae, open it if I already say so? “

 

“yahh~ ara ara…. “ then seohyun uncovered my eyes. I follow her orders and wait for her signal. “

 

“unnie~!!! Open your eyes now. “ I heard my baby Seo shout. It looks like she is far from me.

 

I slowly opened my eyes and saw a beautiful place. The ground was full of flowers, the surroundings was full of candlelights with a table and a two chair on the center of it. I was very amazed on what I am seeing right now, this place was just too perfect. But….  Why am I being here?...

 

“did you like it? “ I heard a very manly voice on my back. I turn my back to see the guy and I saw..

 

“Donghae oppa? “ I was so shock to see hae oppa in front of me wearing formal attire that really suits him. He was so handsome, very manly. I swear he saw my jaws dropped. 

 

264675_115393915218133_100002425755565_1

 

"here.. this is for you " He handed me a bouquet of pink roses with a smile on his lips.

 

bouquet-wedding-20.jpg (225×225)

 

 

" a...a.... thank you.... " I get the flowers on his hand. I still can't believe on what is happening right now. wae? the only word that i can ask but still until now i don't have the answer. 

 

the slow music started, and hae oppa~ kneeled infront of me. "may I have this dance " I gladly agree with him. I gave him my hand and we made our way to the center. 

 

Hae oppa put my hands around his neck while his hands on my hips. We dance a very romantic song. I can feel that i am so safe with my oppa's arms. closer and closer our eyes met we stay on that position, standing still.

 

" hae oppa~ what's this for? " i ask him still looking in his eyes. I don't know if I am ready with his answer. I felt excited but at the same time feels scared at the same time.

 

he holds me tighter, look deeply into my eyes with his sincerity. " I like you Yuri.... " he stops for a while. "no... I ALREADY FALLEN IN LOVE WITH YOU MY YUL "  

 

My heart suddenly stops beating on what i heard just now. My Oppa loves me? how it can be? I feel so happy that time, i wanted to hear it again and again.

 

" o..oppa? what i...is it again "

 

" I SAID I LOVE YOU KWON YURI ! " he almost shouted it but still in a very sweet manner.

 

I smiled at him and whispered to his ear. " oppa~ I love you too.... " 

 

He was so shocked on my confession. He still can't believe that I also do love him. Actually I started to like him 1 year 2 years ago. Back with the water fights on SM town Live. My moments with him. He kept on making me fall over and over again to him.

 

"yahh~!! oppa!!! I said I LOVe YOU TOO " i even shouted it.

 

he suddenly hugs me really really tight. " I love you Yuri, I didn't expect that you will love me back..... " he kneel on the floor holding a ring. 

 

Silver-Diamond-Rings.jpg

 

 

" can you be mine my yul? " I can't hold my tears anymore. It sudden fall on my cheek while saying those words on him.

 

" I would be glad to be your's oppa " he put the ring on my ring finger and stands up, the he hugs me really tight. " I love you... "

 

" I love you too.. "

 

"CHUKKAE " a sudden loud voices being heard from somewhere. As soon as I realease the hug, I saw Eunhyuk oppa, Kyuhyun oppa and Seohyun together. They run towards us and Eunhyuk hug me so tight.

 

" y...yah..... she's my girl now so stop hugging her. " he suddenly make a way to take me away from eunhyuk.

 

" ahahaah~ fine fine, she's yours. " 

 

"let's celebrate for this very great news " Kyuhyun suddenly made a voice.

 

"ahahaha~ arasso.. let's celebrate now, since Yuri is finally mine now. " 

 

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

what do you think of this chapter? 

is it great?

did you like it?

don't forget to leave a comment ne?

kamsahamnida~ <3