Rumors

Pretending It's Nothing

 

tumblr_m43vg0zooq1qi9jw4o1_500.jpg

 

Another day for all the SM artists, another tiring day to practice. SNSD members were on the room having their practice. Yuri notice her baby Seo who's not in her mood. She looks like she's thinking of something deeply. Yuri never saw her Seohyun like this. She wonder what's going on. 

 

It's been a week since Yuri and Donghae were finally dating. The five of them only knew this, Eunhyuk, Seohyun, Kyuhyun and the couple. They decide to keep it as a secret for their privace and the company might disapprove it, if they knew it. 

 

Hyo : Yul ! Hyuk oppa was looking for you. I guess you have a practice with your solo. And as well you Seo.. Come with Yuri on the other room on the 5th floor.

 

Seo : m...mwo? w...wae?

 

Hyo : Mollayo, Hyuk oppa ~ just ask me to call you two..!

 

Yuri : aiiieee~ Hyo, is there something between you and Hyuk oppa?

 

Hyo : y..yahh!!!! Yuri.. *pokes yuri* aniyo!!! how about you and Hae oppa? so close huh?

 

Yuri : kyahh!!!!!  *yuri blush*

 

Hyo : ahahahaha~ i will find out that soon Yul.... 

 

Yuri : come on Seo, we need to go... *grab Seohyun's hand and walks toward to the 5th floor leaving Hyoyeon laughing all alone.

 

-- SNSD Conversation --

 

Sica : Hyo, i saw it, did Yuri just blushed when you said that how about her and Hae oppa?

 

Hyo : ahahaha~ nae.... i knew it.... 

 

Fany : You knew what? 

 

Hyo : yah!!! where the hell did you came from?

 

Fany : ahahaha~ just at your back and i am curious too on what's going on with Hae oppa and Yul....

 

Hyo : ahhhh~ i am still thinking of it, but don't you see it. Yul was so blooming, smiling as always, very energetic, she's really  different...

 

the three were sitting on the corner, when Sooyoung appeared from nowhere and sit with them.

 

Soo : haven't you heard that one week ago, remember when Seo goes out with Yul ? 

 

Sica : So?

 

Hyo : they meet with Hae oppa, Kyu oppa and Hyuk oppa~

 

Soo : absolutely.

 

Fany : wahh!!! how do you guys knew this?

 

Soo : i ask our maknae, and she told me that Hae oppa treat them a dinner.

 

Hyo : nae, i also ask Hyuk oppa~ and he told me the same thing.

 

Sica : does Yuri and Hae oppa, were dating? 

 

Sunny : omo omo, i'll be glad if that happens, the both of them look cute together.

 

Hyo : yahh!!!! are you guys are witch? you were just popping out from nowhere.. -.-

 

Sica : I guess we need to keep this as a secret first for Yuri's sake also. 

 

Hyo : nae, i agree with you too....

 

Taeyeon suddenly enters the room.

 

Tae : yahhh! let's pactice again... wait... where's Yuri, Seohyun and...... Yoona?

 

Hyo : ahh, yul and eo went to the 5th floor to have a practice.

 

Sunny : while yoona is in the rest room.

 

Tae : oh, arasseo~ let's practice then....

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

-- Yoona's POV --

 

I was walking back down to the 3rd floor to go back on the room when i saw Yuri and Seohyun going up the stairs. I sudden;y became curious on where they will going so i follow them. Finally they stop at the 5th floor and go inside the room on the left. I walks slowly and i opend the door a little to see who's in there and I saw.....

 

Donghae oppa is hugging Yuri so tight? w......what's going on? a....are they dating now??? Tears suddenly fell in my eyes. I feel that my heart just sank on what i have saw.. I shouldn't follow then... pabo Yoona.... *pokes herself*

 

I decided to go back on the 3rd floor quietly. I let out a big sigh before entering our room.

 

Tae : yahh!!! what took you so long...?

 

Yoong : m....mianhe unnie... I suddenly not feel well....

 

Sica : omo, are you sick??

 

Tae : better you just go home yoong, before you got worse. 

 

Yoong : nae unnie...

 

Tae : sunny~ call manager oppa.

 

Sunny : nae, arasseo.

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

-- Seohyun's POV --

 

I was walking with Yul unnie to the 5th floor and still wondering why do i need to go there. I mean I don't have a practice with Kyu oppa~ and it's nearly lunch time. Finally we're here and Yul unnie opened the door. 

 

Hyuk : yahh~!!!! Yuri!!!! *runs toward to Yul and hugs her tight *

 

Yul : ahahaha~ oppa~ miss me so much? *laughing*

 

Hyuk : nae nae.....

 

Hae : *runs toward to them and get Yul from hyuk * yahh!!!! she's not your girl..!!!!! *hugs yuri* she's my Girl!!!

 

Yul : hahahaha~ nae nae... hyuk oppa is just teasing you hae... :)

 

Hae : still~ i missed you....

 

Yul : i missed you too..

 

Hyuk : yoh! get a room not here!!! ahahahaha

 

Hae : *throw a towel on hyukkie* ert!!!

 

Hyuk : yahh!! Selfish!! i'll just hug seohyun then..... *smirk then walks to seohyun* 

 

omo, omo, does he really going to do that? yahh~!!!! Hyuk oppa!!! He really loves to fool around..

 

Kyu : hyung!! stop that you're scaring her.

 

Hyuk : *stops* ahahaha~ am i ? or you're just jealous Kyu? *laugh*

 

Kyu : *evil glare* what did you said? 

 

Hyuk : Should I run? 

 

Kyu : yes..!! *stand up and runs toward to Hyuk*

 

Hyuk *runs as fast as he could* yahh!!! SEOHYUN help me!!!!!

 

"d...did just Hyuk oppa says Kyuhyun oppa is jealous? "

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

is it a nice chapter? 

subscribe and don't forget to leave a comment ne? 

kamsahamnida ^^