Playing In The Rain

Pretending It's Nothing

 

535874_310135509069613_100002194983099_6

 

 

" Did you just say we will going to be together the whole night? " Yuri looked at Donghae with one raise  eyebrow.

 

" ahh.. nae nae~ " Donghae nods and continue. " we will going to eat our late dinner together and i was planning to sleep with you to the hotel " 

 

"y...yahh~!! LEE DONGHAE " Yuri shouts.

 

" ahahaha~ aniyo aniyo..... i don't have plans. " Donghae was laughing. 

 

" aishh~ atleast it's clear. " Yuri make a sigh.

 

Donghae smirk. 

 

After a 1 hour drive, They finally stop at the restaurant. The whole place was filled of candle lights and roses. Yuri was getting used of this kind of surprises since Donghae always doing this to her. They eat their dinner together, Talk about what happened on the SMTown Concert and the filming of Fashion King. Both of them were having fun, when suddenly rain .

 

-- Donghae's POV --

 

It's already 11:00 in the evening, i guess it's time to go to the hotel now and have some rest.

 

Donghae : Yul let's go?

 

Yuri : Sure...

 

I held her hands and went outside the restaurant. I decided to run and leave Yuri there to get the car. When she also run with me and play in the rain.

 

Donghae : yahh!! Yuri!! you'll get sick.... !

 

I opened the car and immediately get the umbrella.

 

Yuri : let me be please? oppa~ there are too much stress on my job, let me be happy just for this night oppa~ 

 

Aishh, this girl. But what if, she get sick? But she's happy right now playing into the rain like a little kid.Maybe I will just let her be like this. I feel sorry for her, she must be really tired this past days. I walk towards her leaving the umbrella in the ground and give her a  tight hug.

 

Yuri : m...mwo? yahh~ hey, is there a problem?  *she giggled*

 

Donghae : I just missed you YUL. *i am still hugging her tight*

 

Yuri : really? 

 

Donghae : nae.... 

 

Yuri : i missed you too oppa~ but can we go now... before both of us get sick... *smiles*

 

Donghae : ahahaha~ aishh, arasso...

 

I opened the door for her and drove to the hotel. We used some disguise so no one will recognize us. I ask for a room with two beds but there is no available. I have no choice but to get the room with only one master bed.I get the keys and  we headed to the 12th floor of the building. I opened the door and turn on the lights. 

 

Donghae : Yuri~ take a shower first. I'll just make a soup.

 

Yuri : no oppa~ wait for me. Since i'm the girl, I can make a better soup than yours. *runs to the bathroom*

 

Donghae : aishh! yahhh!!! 

 

I take off all my clothes and put on a robe since Yuri was still on the shower room. I get a champagne to have a drink.

 

270426_123806174376907_100002425755565_1

 

 

-- END OF POV --

 

-- Yuri's POV -- 

 

 

419004_260459364037228_1952981645_n.jpg

 

 

I went to the living room to tell Donghae that I am done with my shower, But.. OH MY GOSH! Why does my Namja Chinngu was so HOT~ I swear He saw my jaws drop. I immediately cover my eyes because of embarrassment.

 

Yuri : ahmmm... uhmmmm, Hae....! ahmmm I am Done now. You can Have your Shower now. I'll.. just m..make ahmm, a soup.

 

I went to the kitchen as fast as I can. And take a deep sigh. He was way too Hot.... That guy...!!! aishh..... He doesn't need to tease me. Yuri calm down. Don't think of it. It will never gonna happen.