Damn she's so pretty.

Pretending It's Nothing

 

--Yuri’s POV --

Wahh~ it’s a beautiful morning. I opened my eyes and see Seohyun smiling at me.

 

“Good morning my pretty yul unnie “

 

“nae, good morning my baby maknae seo.” I rub my eyes then looks at my baby seo .

 

“yahh~ unnie, go up and take a shower now, you still need to accompany Hae oppa today right? “

 

“mwoya? What time is it now? “

 

“uhmm, it’s already 8:30 in the morning.”

 

“arasseo~ I’ll take a bath now. By the way, thanks for waking me up. “I kissed her cheek and run my way to the bathroom.

 

After a 30 minutes of having a bath. I get myself ready. I choose a simple dress but comfortable. When I am busy putting up my make up on, someone knocks on the door.

 

259889_126796590736840_100002194983099_2

 

 

“unnie~ here’s your food, I guess you’re busy there, so I decided to bring your food here. “ I saw Seohyun bringing a food towards me.

 

“omo seo~ yahh… no need to do that..” I look at her.

 

“yahh~ gwenchana. I also want to eat with unnie. “ Seohyun smiled at me then sit beside me.

 

“a…arasseo. “ I stop what I am doing then join Seohyun eating our breakfast.

 

We talk and talk as we were eating our breakfast. I am so lucky to have a dongsaeng like her. I do have someone who I can share my problems. She was like my little sister now.

 

“yahh~ unnie, get yourself ready now, it’s already 9:30 in the morning”

 

“omo, omo yahh~ “ I quickly grab a comb and make myself ready.

 

After 30 minutes of doing routines for my face, Seohyun knock again on my door.

 

“ unnie~ hae oppa is waiting you outside. “ she smiles at me sweetly.

 

“arasso~ “ I walk towards her. Then she grabs my hand.

 

“I want to tell something to hae oppa… “ we walks towards the door  and open it.

 

 

--END OF POV --

 

 

--Donghae’s POV --

 

 

I woke up early in the morning to take a bath. I do my daily morning routines. I stand in front of my cabinet to look for a perfect outfit.

 

“What should I wear? “ I put some clothes on my bed so I can decide for a better suit.

 

“hyung…. “ Kyuhyun knock on the door.

 

“Oh, come in. the door is opened. “

 

“Oh, Kyu, need something? “

 

“No, nothing. I just want to tell you that the food is ready, Leeteuk hyung ask me to call you” Kyuhyun walks toward where I am standing.

 

“arasso~ I’ll be there in a moment. “

 

“Want some help for your date hyung? “ Kyuhyun pats my shoulder smiling evilly.

 

“mwo? “ I look at him confused. “Who told you that? Aishh so it’s Eunhyuk.? “

 

Kyuhyun nods. “yahh~ hyung why are you keeping secrets on us. So who’s the lucky girl that makes my hyung fall? “

 

“aishh~ it’s.. It’s not like that. Yahh! Just help me to look for better clothes. “

 

“ahahaha~ arasso.. “ Kyuhyun help me to find a perfect suit and finally we found it.

 

7dc2444etafe3ee620ced69.jpg

 

 

“You look great. “ Kyuhyun smiles at me.

 

“aishh~ yahh! Let’s eat now… “ I grab his hand before he could tease me and drag him to the dining area where the other members were waiting us.

 

“yahh~! What took the both of you so long? “Leeteuk hyung look to both of us.

 

“ahahaha~ beause Donghae hyung was... “I immediately cover his mouth before he could say anything.

 

“yahh~ yahh~ let’s eat now. “ I sit next to Ryeowook and Kyuhyun.

 

We started to eat our breakfast together. As time goes by each of my members were already leaving. It’s only me and Kyuhyun now.

 

“Don’t you have a schedule for today kyu? “ I looked at him with curiosity.

 

“ Aniyo, I don’t have, it’s my rest day today. How about you hyung? Don’t you have a date today? “ He looks at me smiling.

 

“mwoya? “ I looked at my watch and it’s already 9:30 a.m. “yahh~ omo, Kyu I have to go now.” I run towards the main door.

 

“ahahaha~ nae, hyung. Have fun. “ he shouted at me laughing.

 

“nae~ thanks for help.” I quickly go to my car and drive to SNSD dorm.

 

I stop at the dorm of SNSD. Thank God… I arrive just in time. After a few minutes of waiting, someone walks out of thee door. I look for the person to see who it was and I saw a very pretty young lady walking towards me. I can’t take my eyes of her. She’s like a goddess for me. She walks with Seohyun. I quickly went out of my car and bow to both of them.

 

“annyeong yuri~ annyeong Seohyun-shii “

 

“nae, annyeong Hae oppa” Yuri greet me back.

 

“yahh~ don’t be so formal in front of me oppa.” Seohyun smiles at me.

 

“ahaha~ arasso.. “ I scratch the back of my head because of embarrassment.

 

“so cute oppa~ by the way, you look so handsome today oppa “ Seohyun praised me.

 

“oh really? Ahahaha~ thanks.”

 

“yahh! Take care of my unnie nae? “ Seohyun warn me.

 

“nae nae, I will. I promise. “ I smiled at her.

 

“yahh! Go now.. Don’t waste your time. Have fun… “

 

“ahh nae nae..” I opened the door for Yuri and take my seat on the driver. We bid were goodbye to Seohyun before we go.

 

I drive my way to that secret place of mine.

 

“uhmm ~ oppa. By the way? Where are we going? “She looks at me like an innocent girl.

 

“Just come with oppa” I smiled at her.

 

I stop at the flower shop and take a bouquet of roses and one long stem white rose. I say thank you to the cashier and bid my goodbye.

 

She’s looking at me with her face in curiosity. I open the driver’s door and sit. I start the engine and drive.

 

“Are you hungry? Just tell me if you’re starving, it will be long ride.” I look at her.

 

“m…mwoya oppa? Where are we really going? “She asks me with her puppy eyes. Omo omo, mianhe my Yul can tell you until we come there.

 

“yah~ mianhe I can’t tell you” I gave my apologize to her. I hope she will understand it.

 

“arasso oppa.” She smiles at me and didn’t ask anything.

 

I drive my way from Seoul to Mokpo. It took 2 hours and 30 minutes for us to arrive at place. She even fell asleep, poor Yul.. Maybe she’s tired and lack of sleep. I stop on my favorite restaurant and take my order. I get all the foods on the lady and give her my payment. I decided to order those foods last night so I will just going to pick it up on the restaurant.

 

It’s already 1 o’clock when we got there. I off the engine and look at her sleeping peacefully. I stare on her beautiful face. Aishhh~ stop it Donghae….

 

“yuri~ahh… we’re here..” I slightly tap her shoulder.

 

She opened her eyes and was really shock on what she sees.

 

“omo~ oppa….”