Everyone Needs an Explanation

Pretending It's Nothing

photo edited for free at www.pizap.com

 

 

-- Yuri's POV --

I woke up seeing Donghae talking someone in his phone. He looks so serious. I wait him to hang up the phone and then i ask him who is he talking with. 

 

" oh, Good morning baby... " He kissed my forehead and my hair.

 

I looked at him and wait for his 2nd sentece to answer my question.

 

" It's Leeteuk hyung.. " He's just continuing my hair.

 

" m...mwoya?!! i...is.. it a serious matter? " I asked him worriedly..

 

" aa, i guess so.. " he smiled at me.

 

" what is it? " 

 

" Netizens already knew everything about us, " 

 

"w...wait? d...did i heard it right?? " I quickly look at him with my eyes getting bigger.

 

" Nae, Netizens already knew that we were dating. "

 

He give me his I-phone for me to read everything about the news. I don't know how am i going to react with this. Netizens agree with us and it's a relief, but how about our company, our CEO, the super junior members, my snsd members. ? The news were spreading everywhere. Those questions were keep popping on my mind. I'm sure that there will be a conference that will going to happen. And a meeting with the CEO.

 

" Yul, the CEO wants to see us tomorrow on his office at 10 am. " 

 

" I know... but.. what are we gonna do? " I look at Donghae with teary eyes. I am so scared on what will going to happen. I'm afraid that the CEO will not going to agree with it.

 

"aishh~ Yul... " he hold my cheek  and look deeply into my eyes, smiling at me. " everything will going to be fine.. "  Those words make me feel so calm. I can see the sincerity in his eyes saying that he will always gonna stay by my side.

 

"a...arasso.. " the only word that comes in my mouth, then he pressed his lips unto mine.

 

" now... palli.. we need to go home now. I bet your members were looking for you and need for your explanation for sure. " He smile at me.

 

" Nae.. Mr. Lee Donghae. " I grin....

 

-- End of POV --

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Donghae and Yuri got to Seoul at 1 o'clock in the afternoon and headed directly to super junior dorm were everyone is waiting them together with SNSD members. Donghae open the door of the car for Yuri and held her hand tight.

 

" Hae.. stay on my side. " Yuri was so scared and her hands were so cold.

 

" Don't worry. It will going to be fine. " Donghae's words make Yuri feel a little comfortable and protect.

 

As they walk to the front of the door. The couple let out a sigh and Donghae opened the door for Yuri. They saw their members chatting and having some conversation but when they finally arrived the atmosphere became so silent and everyone was looking at them. It made Yuri more scared and wants to cry but Donghae held her hand much tighter. 

 

" Donghae, Yuri Have a sit please. " Leeteuk called the two and let them sit in front of them.

 

The couple sit in front of their members not even want to split up their hands. 

 

" Yuri, I need your explanation about this.! " Taeyeon suddenly break the awkward atmosphere in her very serious voice that even her members were afraid of.

 

" a...ahmmm... " Yuri can't talk since she was so scared. She knows that when Taeyeon is serious, she's really mad.

 

" the News... is it true? " 

 

"n..nae.. " Yuri look down.

 

" HOW CAN YOU DO THIS TO US! WHY DID YOU KEEP THIS RELATIONSHIP TO US.! YURI! " Taeyeon shout and she looks really mad. Everyone was really silent and shocked on Taeyeon's reaction.

 

" Taeyeon.. clam down, let's listen to their explanation first. " Leeteuk clam Taeyeon.

 

" Taeyeon unnie, we just ... just.. k..keep it as a secret... c...cause we.re afraid that you might not agree with it. " Yuri's tears sudden;y fall but she wipe it quickly.

 

" Not going to agree?! not going to AGREE? Yuri, are you kidding me? THE MOMENT WHEN WE SAW THOSE NEWS, WE'RE LIKE SCREAMING, HOITY, YOU TWO WERE JUST SO PERFECT FOR EACH OTHER.! " Taeyeon was still shouting.

 

" unnie~! mianhe.. mianhe... " Yuri suddenly stop... " wait? d..did i heard it right? "  Yuri looks at her unnie.

 

" you're so pabo. ahahahaha.. why are you crying.. I am not gonna scold you or what.. More like I am happy for the two of you. " Taeyeon was smiling and everyone was laughing.

 

" So this is.. a... " Dongahe suddenly blurt out.

 

" nae, hyung.. everything was just an acting.. " Kyuhyun said while laughing out loud.

 

" wahh!!!!! you guys we're so.. aishh...! " Donghae just let out a sigh.

 

" ahahahaha... actually we plan to have some party tonight.. to celebrate.. " Leeteuk finally confess it.

 

" you did scared me, and make me cry... I thought you guys will gonna kill us then tae unnie shout at me like she is really mad. " Yuri let herself cry...

 

" yahh.. yahh, now you make my yul cry.. " Donghae immediately hug yuri...

 

to be continue....