Sorry, I Can't Love You

Pretending It's Nothing

579915_343771449039352_151275197_n.jpg

 

 

 

 

-- Donghae POV --

 

 

Aishh, where the hell did Yoona get that? Am I that sweet to her that's why she thought i like her? yes, i do like her but as a little sister. How am i going to explain it to her. Com'on Donghae.. it's already 6 pm. you will gonna meet her at 7... you still have an hour to think of it. 

 

 

While i am busy talking to myself, i didn't notice Eunhyuk entering the room.

 

 

" yowhh, stop thinking of Yuri... ahahaha " 

 

 

"aishh, i am not thinking of her. " Just then the monkey run to me and sat beside me immediately.

 

 

" m..mwo? Donghae~ahh.... you have a secret lover?! " I glared at him..

 

 

" okay, i think it's a no... then what is? " he asks me in a serious tone.

 

 

I sigh.. " I will gonna meet Yoona at 7 pm. " 

 

 

" and then? why? a date? " 

 

 

" aniyo.. it's.... i-it's a long story.. " 

 

 

" yahh, you still have an hour to tell me the WHOLE LONG story... " Eunhyuk pleaded.

 

 

" aishh,, fine fine.... " i took a deep sigh.

 

 

"Yoona thought that i like her, and we have something.. like a secret relationship, like that.. Jessica told me that thing awhile ago. "

 

 

"woahh....! is it true fishy? you cheat on yuri's back? " I poke his head. 

 

 

"aishh! pabo~ I love Yuri so much. How am i going to do that?! " 

 

 

" so what's your plan..? "

 

 

" going to clear everything to her.... but i don't know how... i mean, i don't want to hurt her. She's like my little sister now. "

 

 

" hae... whatever you do, and whatever you say that is against fom what she's believing.. She will gonna hurt of course... " 

 

 

" aishh... i need to solve this before Yuri knows this thing. Yuri already confess to me that this past few days, Yoona was like avoiding her... "

 

 

" Hae, you're such a handsome guy... " Eunhyuk patted Donghae's back. " Don't you know that i also get jealous to Yuri? "

 

 

" mwo? wae? " i look at him..

 

 

" she stole you away from me... the EUNHAE BROKE UP because of YULHAE.. " 

 

 

i poke him.. " aishh... you're still my wife hyuk... " 

 

 

"wahahahah, i recorded it.. i will let Yuri hear this... " 

 

 

"aishh.... " 

 

 

" okay, want me to come? " 

 

 

" no... no need to.. " 

 

 

" are you sure? " 

 

 

" nae.. thanks by the way.. " 

 

 

-- END OF POV --

 

 

 

" i will gonna follow this fishy. Before anything happens atleast i am there for him. " Eunhyuk thought.

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------

6:45 pm

 

 

Donghae : i'll go now.. don't tell the members about this thing okay? 

 

 

Eunhyuk : arasso.. no problem... 

 

 

Donghae leaves the dorm... After a minute Eunhyuk walks to the door when someone called his name.

 

 

Kyuhyun : Monkey hyung, where are you going?

 

 

Eunhyuk : shhhh.... i will going to follow Donghae... 

 

 

Kyuhyun : mwoya? 

 

 

Eunhyuk : tell you later... we'll be back... i'll go ahead.. 

 

 

Just then Eunhyuk walks out before kyuhyun would ask for more.

 

 

Kyuhyun : following them sounds interesting.. >;)

 

---------------------------------------------------------

 

Yoona : i'll go get going now, unnie.... 

 

 

Jessica : take care.... and goodluck..

 

 

Yoona : nae unnie... :)

 

 

yoona walks out of their dorm..

 

 

" i need to follow that kid. "  Jessica thought.

 

------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Donghae took the seat on the corner so no one will gonna notice them and as well as they will going to have some privacy. After an 5minutes of waiting Yoona finally arrived. Donghae waved at him and Yoona headed her way.

 

 

 

meanwhile. . . . . 

 

 

" where could be the best place to see them. " Jessica was looking for a table that is nearer to them, but the place that they can't see her, when someone pull her hand.

 

 

" kyahh!!! " 

 

 

"shhhh... " Eunhyuk said while covering sica's mouth. 

 

 

" y..yahh? what are you doing here oppa? " 

 

 

" ahmm... support for Donghae " 

 

 

" you know? " 

 

 

" you know what? " Kyuhyun suddenly sit on the same table.

 

 

" yahh! what are you doing here? aishh... " Eunhyuk was surprised.

 

 

" I followed you.. of course, since i got curious.. "  Kyuhyun said.

 

 

"aish.. nevermind... let's just keep quiet and listen to them... " Jessica finally talk so the two will gonna stop.

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

" so oppa... uhmmm... sica unnie told me that you want to talk to me... is there something you want to tell... ? " 

 

" yes.. Yoona, i'll go straight to the point. I like you... I like you as my little sister, as a little dongsaeng.. " 

 

 

" m...mwoya? o-oppa... no.. i thought? .... " Yoona can't belive on what she's hearing right now.

 

 

" no... I only sees you as my dongsaeng... nothing more... and about Yuri? I love her... i love her with all my heart... i love her wi.... "

 

 

" STOP!!!... no .. You once told me that you like me... " Tears suddenly fell down on Yoona's cheek. " You said that i am pretty... oppa you said that.. " 

 

 

" yes i did.. and i'm sorry if you misunderstood it. But that's the truth, the love that i am feeling for you is just a brother-sister relationship only... that's all... " 

 

 

 

Just then Yoona runs out of the restaurant crying...

 

 

" Yoona~! " 

 

 

" Yoona~ " Jessica stood up and looks at Donghae.. 

 

 

" I'll take care of her... " Donghae just nod and Jessica smiled at him..

 

 

" good job man... " Eunhyuk patted donghae's shoulder and sit on the same table together with Kyuhyun.

 

 

Donghae was surprised to see the two men. " w-what are you guys doing here? " 

 

 

" ahmm, supporting you? " Kyuhyun said.

 

 

" you knew? " 

 

 

"actually i really don't know anything, i just followed Eunhyuk hyung here...and i want to know the whole story... " 

 

 

" and you? " Donghae looks at Eunhyuk..

 

 

Eunhyuk grins.. " peace.... "

 

 

"aishh.. i hope yoona will going to be fine... " Donghae sigh..

 

 

" aishh, whatever, hyung, she will be fine, but for now can we eat? i'm hungry.. " Kyuhyun whine

 

 

" your treat? " Eunhyuk ask the maknae..

 

 

" I don't have money here.. " just then the two looks at Donghae and smile shippishly.

 

 

" Fine fine.. my treat...."

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

Yoona walks to their room crying and kneel in front of Yuri...

 

" yoong... what are you doing? why are you crying? stand up... " Yuri tried to help yoona to stand up... 

 

" unnie~!! please break up with Donghae oppa... "