Every Problem Has It's Solution

Pretending It's Nothing

 

388093_346575132092317_2017672741_n.jpg

 

 

-- Donghae's POV -- 

 

Yuri had fallen asleep on my shoulder peacefully. I decided to carry her on my back and went back to their dorm. It's already 12 in the midnight. I knock on the door of the SNSD and wait someone to open the door for us. I heard footsteps coming so i thought all of them were still awake. Aish this girls.... then Someone opened the door...

 

 

Sooyoung : ooooppp.....

Donghae : ssshhhh..... she's sleeping..

 

 

Everyone covers their mouth and nod.

 

 

Donghae : where can i put this little girl on my back?

Taeyeon : follow me oppa..

Donghae : arasseo..

 

 

I followed Taeyeon on Yuri's room and put her down on her bed. I stare on her face for a minute, and there's an awkward silence between me and Taeyeon. I kiss Yuri's forehead as a sign of goodnight and i straightly look at taeyeon.

 

 

" I'll go ahead now, it's already late.. i bet my members and leeteuk hyung is looking for me.. " I said to taeyeon.

 

" arasseo oppa... but.. how's Yuri? is she fine now? " Taeyeon asks me worriedly and it's like she is going to cry.

 

I smiled at her and pats her shoulder. " Don't worry, Yuri is fine now..but.. " I look at Yuri... " i don't know tomorrow.. I'm worried. She cried a lot earlier.. and i know the she's hurt. " I sigh..

 

"oppa... can you do me a favor? " 

 

" what is it Tae?" i look back at Taeyeon and saw her crying. " yahh, don't cry... " 

 

"oppa please, take good care of our Yuri, don't make her cry and please fix this problem as soon as possible.. " She suddenly hugged me. I understood what does she want me to do.. and i can't help but to smile. This little dorky leadr of SNSD was so caring to her members. 

 

" you don't need to tell me that Taeng. I already planned something for Yuri. But can you help me with this? and as well as the help of the SONES ? " 

 

she looks at me in surprise and looks like she's curious. " what is it oppa? "

 

" i'll tell it to you guys some other time. It's really late now. I really have to go. " I smiled at her.

 

"arasseo oppa. " 

 

I bid my goodbye to everyone and went my way to our dorm. This day was so long and i guess i need to take some rest. Tomorrow as i wake up.. I  need to fix this things. 

 

Goodnight~

 

-- END OF POV --

 

Everyone is busy for the upcoming SMTOWN IN SEOUL. All the artists were on their rooms and having a practices together with there members. 

 

( Super Junior )

 

Eunhyuk : 1..2 ..3.. and step .. then jump.. step.. hands.. pose..

 

Eunhyuk stops the player and the members sits on the floor and took a bottle of water.

 

Leeteuk : okay... everyone take a quick shower and we will going to eat our lunch on the SM canteen. Manageroppa wants us to have a lunch together with the other artists. so have a quick shower now!

 

Everyone followed the order of their leader. After 30 minutes of preparing all the super junior members went out of their practice room and headed their way to the SM Canteen.

 

( SNSD )

 

Silence between the members was the only thing that you can notice. It's like the members were being divided into two groups. Everyone was quiet and practcing their songs seriously. No one dare to tell some jokes or fool around.  After their Gee song. Taeyeon walks to the player and stop the music.

 

Taeyeon : okay ladies.. in 30 minutes everyone must be ready. We will going to have a lunch with the other SME artists on the SM Canteen.

Members : arasseo unnie...

 

after 30 minutes...

 

Taeyeon : Does everyone is done? 

Jessica : Yoona is still at the bathroom... 

Seohyun : as well as Yuri unnie.. 

Tiffany : shall we leave the two first and have some time to talk?

Taeyeon : do you think it will be better?

Sunny : why don't we try? 

Hyoyeon : oh com'on Taeng.. let's go now... before the two comes out.

Taeyeon : arasso.. let's go now.

 

the 7 members (except Yuri and Yoona) went to the SM canteen to have their lunch.

 

-- Yoona's POV -- 

 

I went outside of the bathroom and went to the dance floor.

 

"unnies!! " i called them while looking for my phone on my bag when there is no answer. I look up to see if my members are still there, but I only see Yuri looking at me. 

 

" looks like no one is here, maybe they already went to the canteen. " I tried to ignore Yuri but she suddenly called my name.

 

" Yoona.... " My feet suddenly stop from walking.

" can we talk for awhile... ? " She said. 

" i missed my Yoong... " she added... 

 

those words.... I can't lie.. I missed Yuri unnie too.. I turn around to face her and runs to her and hug her tight.

 

" unnie~!!!! mianhe... unnie " I cried on her shoulder, hugging her tight .

 

" Yoong, mianhe too... If  I knew that before. I will stop myself from loving Hae oppa... "

 

" no no unnie... No.. I just realize it last night. Hae oppa is just like my brother. Maybe I just get jealous. Now I know what is my true feeling towards him. I like him as my oppa only.. And the two of you... You guys were so cute together. "

 

" a...are you sure yoong? " 

 

" nae unnie.. :) " I smiled at her. 

 

" kamsahamnida Yoong... " Yul unnie, hugged me tight..

 

" unnie~ i'm starving.. may we go now to the Canteen..? " 

 

"ahahaha... arasso Yoong.. "

 

-- END OF POV --