LOVE between SM Artists

Pretending It's Nothing

tumblr_mbxxqmdu621r6two8o1_500.png

 

 

 

 

-- YOONA'S POV --

 

Everyone was having a good time.I'm glad that everything turns into normal now. I truly missed my twinnie and i don't know what will going to happen if i will let this fight longer. 

 

I glance to the other table and see my super junior oppas and Yul unnie having a good time. I look  at Siwon oppa. Well everyone knows how handsome Siwon oppa is. He's also a gentleman one, fun to be with. He's also caring to his dongsaengs. Omo! that smile can melt every womans heart.

 

 

Tiffany : Yoong, are you alright?

 

Sooyoung : You're smiling like an idiot. hahaha... 

 

Yoona : m...mwo?? I'm not..

 

Tiffany : arasso. if you say so.. *smile*

 

 

I was just staring at him without noticing that my unnies were also busy looking at me.

 

Tiffany : so, it is Siwon oppa right? 

 

Yoona : m...mwo? *keeps on staring*

 

Sunny : Yoong, you can melt Siwon oppa with your stare. 

 

 

I look at them and they were all grinning at me.. those grins were like a devil's grins.

 

Yoona : aniyo.. aniyo... i...it's not like that...

 

Taeyeon : If you say so Yoong.. *meaningful smile*

 

 

As I turn my head back to the table where Siwon oppa is, i can't find him.. Then the lights were suddenly off. 

 

 

" I...uhmm... I just want to confess something.."

 

 

I saw Siwon oppa standing on the stage and as he said he will going to confess something. what is it? so curious..~

 

 

"I like a girl.. No, I guess I love her now. She's pretty, nice, funny, lovable and one of us. She can make me smile even when i'm not in the mood. I can say that we're good friends and close to each other. When I see her crying one time.. I followed her to the rooftop. I hugged her. I didn't want her to let go but i need to. . "

 

 

My jaws dropped cause i know who's the girl he's talking about. my heart skip a beat for awhile. He look deeply into my eyes and i can't help myself but to smile.

 

 

" IM YOONA, YOU MAKE ME LOVE YOU. "

 

 

"YIEEEEEE...." Everyone in the room shouted and look at me. 

 

 

Jessica : oh com'on Yoong, stand up...

 

Yoona : wh..what? why should I?

 

Hyoyeon : Just go!!!

 

 

Sooyoung and Hyoyeon forced me to stand up and i have no choice but to walk in front.

 

 

Yoona : a...uhmm.. oppa? what did you said again?

 

Siwon : I said.. I Love You Yoona, I really do. . . 

 

Yoona : Aigoo~

 

 

that was the only word i can say and then i hug him tightly. I can feel his heart beating so fast and i find it cute. *giggles* I then whisper to his ear.

 

 

Yoona : You must court me first.. ;)

 

Siwon : ha! not a problem with me... Gomawo Yoong..

 

Yoona : save your thanks when we're already together..

 

-- END OF POV -- 

 

 

tumblr_mac494wx7H1qdmsr6o1_500.jpg

 

 

Meanwhile.....

 

 

Seohyun : oh, Kyu oppa.. is there a problem?

 

Kyuhyun : ahmm.. ehh... uhmm.... 

 

Seohyun : oppa...~

 

 

Kyuhyun was walking back and forth, and forth and back then back again and forth and...

 

 

Seohyun : OPPA!!! you drag me here and you will say nothing? I must better get going now. Maybe my unnies were looking for me now.

 

When Seohyun was about to leave Kyuhyun suddenly held her hand and kissed her lips. . . . . 

 

 

It lasts for 30 seconds before they went back to reality.

 

Kyuhyun : m...mianhe... I..I was.. 

 

Seohyun : gwenchana oppa...

 

Kyuhyun : you're not mad?

 

Seohyun : aniyo.. why should i? *smile*

 

Kyuhyun : because i kissed you..

 

Seohyun : i like it...

 

Kyuhyun : r...really?

 

Seohyun : nae! and the fact that an Evil maknae stutter infront of me..

 

Kyuhyun : yahh!!! it's just.. i'm nervous.!!

 

Seohyun : hahaha... childish evil maknae...

 

 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

sorry guys for not updating for so long but i promise that this story will be end soon . :)