Ending Till Next Time

Pretending It's Nothing

sorry guys for not updating for DECADES? :D but i'll going to end this story. Sorry for making you wait. 

================================================================================================

Donghae was walking back and forth in front of s, didn't know what he will going to do.

 

"Hae calm down. I know she will going to like it."  Leeteuk pats his shoulder.

Donghae look at him with a worry face. "you think so? what if she....."

"oh come'on hae. I assure you. she will like it." Leeteuk gives him an assuring smile.

"and besides we're here to help you." He added.

And then Kyuhyun entered the room together with Eunhyuk.

"hyung, everything's alright. the light stick have been given." kyuhyun said

"all is set. I have talk to the snsd members and they agree with the plan." Eunhyuk assured.

"great.. as you can see.. there is nothing to worry about hae. " Leeteuk said.

"Everyone be ready for the closing.! " Manager hyung shout..

"hae com'on. you can do it. " leeteuk trying to give him courage.

Donghae took a deep sigh. "wish me luck."

And all of them gather in the stage to sang their closing song.

==================================================================================================

All sm artists were having fun on the stage for the last time before the concert ends. Yuri was with her sunny unnie and hyoyeon unnie playing around. When it is the part where Eunhyuk and Donghae's rap, all the lights went off. the dome was silent. Yuri was so confused.

"sunny unnie, what happened?" yuri askes her unnie worriedly.

"ssshhh. just watch yul." sunny just smile.

then a suddenly light focuses only on Yuri. The Fans turn their lights sticks on. Yuri was still clueless on what was happening when the tune of Spuer Junior's No other was played.

Then Donghae was singing the song.

Neo gateun saram tto eopseo juwireul dureobwado geujeo georeohdeongeol eodiseo channi
Neo gatchi joheun saram neo gatchi joheun saram neo gatchi joheun ma eum neo gatchi joheun seonmul
Neomu dahaeng iya aesseo neorel jikyeojul geu sarami baro naraseo eodiseo channi
Na gatchi haengbokhan nom na gatchi haengbokhan nom na gatchi unneun geureon choegoro haengbokhan nom

Yuri was looking around to find Donghae but he was nowhere to be seen. His voice was the only visible for everyone. 

One by one the smtown artists gives yuri a rose.

"omo what's happening" Yuri asked them but they keep replying her with a smile.

"it's not even my birthday" she even tried to make a joke.

After the second chorus. Pictures of yuri and donghae together are flashing through the screen. A piano on the side playing. a Tear from Yuri's eyes fall down to her cheeks.

Donghae suddenly came out from the LED and walks a few meters away from Yuri.

"Yuri.... baby.." Donghae smiles at her. Everyone was silent.

"I thank the staff for picking me and yul to have a hot dance number before for the SMtown concert. I will never gonna forget the day when my eyes first saw you. You are the most amazing girl i've ever seen. You make me laugh. You make my heart beats fast everytime you're near. Making me jealous if you're with someone. I missed you when you're not with me. I want to be with you every second of the day. "

Donghae walks towards Yuri. 

"hey, baby I am not doing this for you to cry." He wipes her tears.

"you're such a pabo oppa. I'm happy" Yuri said while crying"

Everyone was laughing.

"okay. whatever. if that's what you call a happy face.Baby." Donghae stares at yuri's eyes.

"Nae oppa?" 

" I love you." and then he leans down. get a bow from his pocket and open it. 

Will you mary me?

. . . . . . . . . . 10 seconds

"oppa~!!! of course yes i will" Yuri said.

Donghae stand up and hugs Yuri. Everyone was cheering on them. other's were crying and congratulating them.

Donghae: I love you to the moon and back.

Yuri: I love you too. and will love you for the rest of our lives.

==================================================================================================================

THE END.