Shocking News

Pretending It's Nothing

523535_329038480512649_1199284329_n.jpg

 

-- Donghae's POV --

 

I woke up early in the morning with a very beautiful girl beside me. She was sleeping peacefully in my arms. I look at her face with her tanned skin. While I am busy looking at her my phone suddenly ring.

 

Donghae: Yoboseyo?

Leeteuk: Donghae where are you? Is Yuri with you?

 

My heart skip a beat when i heard those words on Leeteuk hyung. The words didn't even dare to come out of my mouth.

 

Leeteuk : ahh, I see... You better see the news on the internet.!

Donghae : ah... waeyo? is there a problem hyung?

Leeteuk: just do what I said Hae..!

Donghae: aa....arasso...

 

I look for my Iphone then search for the news that Leeteuk hyung wants me to see and let it load first. After a few seconds, My jaws suddenly drop when i read the news.

 

" SUPER JUNIOR'S LEE DONGHAE AND SNSD'S KWON YURI ARE DATING "

I click on the title to see more informations about the news.

 

" Last night Super Junior Donghae and SNSD's Yuri were spotted at Donghae's father's grave. Some netizens followed them secretly and saw them eating together their dinner on a restaurant. Netizens waited the couple patiently, but the rain suddenly pours. The netizens look for a place were they can see them without being wet because of the rain. After a few seconds, the two runs to the rain and play on it. " 

 

Netizens commented :

 

" They look cute together. "

" Cute YulHae couple. "

" Yuri and Donghae fighting~! "

" Love is in the air with Yuri unnie and Donghae oppa. "

" the couples were playing in the rain..~ kyahh, so cute..! "

 

Guess what? Looks like the ELFs and SONES agree with the relationship of the two, but the question is, does the SM Entertainment agrees to the relationship of he two? 

 

Let's find it out.! 

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

 

tumblr_m4830dh5HN1rrj4ldo1_500.jpg

 

Leeteuk : Still there Hae?

Donghae: N...nae...

Leeteuk: The CEO wants to see the two of you on his office tomorrow, 10:00 in the morning.

Donghae: y...yahhh.. Hyung... is h..he mad?!

Leeteuk: aa, nae of course he is.. but as you see on the news, netizens approved your relationship, so nothing to worry about.

Donghae: a...a... arasso.. -.-

Leeteuk : and by the way! . . , don't forget to tell the whole story to me. You know what i mean fishy... ahahaha....

Donghae: HYUNG!! aishh... I'll hang up the phone now, Yul is already awake.

Leeteuk : oww, I see.. Your Yul is awake now.. ahahahaha... arasso.. Goodluck.. 

Donghae: Aishh... 

*hangs up*

 

Yuri: Hae, who are you talking with? 

 

I saw my baby rubbing her eyes then she look at me.

 

-- END OF POV --

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mianhe for not updating this story for so long.. I was just really busy with school works.. but as a writing i am still trying my best to do my job. hopeyou guys enjoy this chapter.. <3