A Dance Practice Part 1

Pretending It's Nothing

Yuri_Donghae_YulHae__29082010032750.jpg

 

 

-- Donghae's POV --

 

I wake up early in the morning to have some exercise outside. It's really a great day, the sun is shining brightly, there were lots of people jogging all around the park. I still can't forget my conversation with Eunhyuk last night. It keeps on popping on my mind. it's already 6:50 a.m., I guess I need to go back to the dorm now. I took my bottle and my towel, and jog a few more laps and decided to go home. 

 

"yahh~ where did you go?? i am looking for you? " Leeteuk hyung, meet me infront of our dorm.

 

"yahh~ sorry hyung, i just had an exercise outside" I scratch the back of my head like a child being rebuked by his parent.

 

"aishh~ nevermind, now go and take a shower, manager hyung wants to meet you at the sm building at 8:00"

 

"m..mwo? wae?? " 

 

"mollayo, but you need to be hurry, you only have 50 minutes to fix yousself.. palli"

 

"a...arasso, hyung.. thanks" 

 

I ran to the bathroom, and take a very quick shower. I look for a pair of clothes and made my way to the sm building as soon as possible. I look at the watch near the main entrance and thank God I made it... I walk on the corridor heading my way to our practice room. I open the door and saw Eunhyuk and manager hyung having such a good conversation.

 

" annyeong hasaeyo" I bow to both them.

 

"oh, nae annyeong donghae~, i'll go straightly. Yuri will be here in any moment, Eunhyuk will be here to help you with your practice with her. As I have told you before, this dance needs to be a hot number. Eunhyuk, i leave everything on you now." Manager hyung, bid his goodbye, and made his way outside of the room.

 

I look at Eunhyuk with a confuse face. I guess he knows that, I don't get it. He just smile at me and do some dance steps on the mirror.

 

"yahh~ how? could? aishhh!! "

 

"wae? manager hyung wants me to help both of you. That's all... " Eunhyuk gives an evil smile to me. I know there is something up with this, I know he has an idea.

 

"yahhh~ whatever you were thinking......." I heard a very sweet voice coming towards us.

 

"annyeong hasaeyo , donghae oppa and eunhyuk oppa.." she bowed to both of us and kiss my cheek, as well as Eunhyuk.

 

"oh, nae annyeong Yuri " I gave her a very warm hug. She chuckled.

 

"ehhhherrrmmmmm... Yuri~ahh, I also want a hug" Eunhyuk cough and walks toward us.

 

"yahh~!!" i hug yuri much tighter. "I don't want... look someone else to be your dongsaeng and always gonna hug you"

 

"aishh" Eunhyuk whine like a baby. "share Yuri with me. I do also want her to be my dongsaeng."

 

I am still hugging her so tight. I don't even want to let go of this hug. 

 

"aisshh, shall we start the practice now? Stop those skinship already. that's too much " Eunhyuk looks to both of us (Yuri and I) 

 

"ahahahaha.....ahmm, mianhe to ask, but Eunhyuk oppa? why you're ahmm...."

 

"wae? want the both of you to be alone? hey! I told you.. stop hugging now, and let's practice." Eunhyuk laugh out loud.

 

"aishh~!!! yahh! EUNHYUK !! " I shout at him. Yuri just laugh at both of us.

 

"yah~ ahahaha, ani ani.. I am just asking, but atleast you're here so you can help me and hae.." Yuri let go of the hug already. Aishh....

 

"so let's start now..no more hugging..."  Eunhyuk finally turned the music on.

 

Yuri started to walk in front of the mirror, flip her hair like a goddess, then make a very y moves using her long legs. I waited for a few more seconds and walks towards her. I stand right behind her, then i hold her waist moving it slowly. Our body were dancing through the music. I can feel her passion, her iness when it comes to dance floor. The way she moves was really Hot... She's really DAMN Y.. 

 

As the music already ended, Eunhyuk walks towards the both of us. he claps his hand while smiling. 

 

"uhmm, great but... there is lacking on your dance..."

 

 

to be continued....