I Have A PLan

Pretending It's Nothing

 

 538838_310080602408437_100002194983099_6

 

 

The concert was finally done and it was really a successful one. All SM artists were now heading back to Korea. Everyone was having fun and really tired but the spirit is still there. As usual Donghae was excited togo back to Korea. He misses his girlfriend so much. He sent a message to Yuri to say that they were heading back to Korea at night. Yuri replied and said that she misses Donghae so much but she can't go on a dinner since she was so busy for her last taping. Donghae let out a sigh and replied, that it's fine and Yuri must take care of herself. The ended their conversation with simple I love you. 

 

While Donghae andthe rest was on the plane, he kept thinking of Yuri. He wants to see her at the time he went back to Korea. But how can he do that if Yuri is busy? Then he think of a plan. A very bright idea came into Donghae's mind then he immediately approach Eunhyuk. He told Eunhyuk his plans. Eunhyuk was laughing with DOnghae's plan. He doesn't know if it will work or not.

 

" Just do it Hyuk, okay? Leave the rest to me. " Donghae smiled to his best friend  shippishly.

 

" aishh, fine fine... I'll give them a call right away. " 

 

" Gomawo Hyuk~ " 

 

After this the two take their rest. Leeteuk patted the shoulder of Eunhae and tell them that they already arrive and be ready. The two yawn and stretch their arms and get ready. Donghae get his phone right away and texted Yuri.

 

" Yul~ I am here now in Seoul and It's still early for a dinner, can you come with me? I missed you so much. " 

 

-- Donghae --

 

" omo~oppa i'm still here at the set. Mianhe but I can't go with you. "

 

--Yuri --

 

" aa...hhh :( arasseo, just take care always ara? I love you " 

 

-- Donghae --

 

" nae, I love you too, oppa~ "

 

-- Yuri --

 

Donghae look at Eunhyuk and smiles like an evil shippishly. 

 

" Eunhyuk, plan B " 

 

"aishh, ara ara.... This fishy.  You will give Yuri a heart attack " Eunhyuk grab his phone and talk to someone, as Donghae ask him to do.

 

"yahh~ it's fine now, the whole restaurant will be closed just for the two of you, plus I ask them to make that place a romantic one "

 

"good~ gomawo Hyuk " Donghae smiled and walks to his car. He ask Siwon to bring his car.

 

" yahh! wait! aishh! you're really going to do that? "

 

" NAE!!! " Donghae shout and drive away leaving Eunhyuk and Siwon there.

 

" What's with him? " Siwon asked. 

 

" Being so childish again " Eunhyuk smiled while watchinng Donghae's car.

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Yuri feels so sorry for her oppa. She can't do anything since she need to finish their last taping. It was a break for 15 minutes, Yuri was still thinking of Donghae on how she can make it up to him. She get her cappuccino and drinks it. The director call Yuri to start the shoot again.

 

" can i just go to the resroom first? " Yuri ask politely.

 

" yeah, sure.. take your time. " the director smiled at her.

 

"thank you "

 

Yuri went to the restroom, after 5 minutes, she went out, when suddenly a Man cover and drag her with him. Yuri lost of consciousness. The Guy smiled and put Yuri to the car. The guy drove away with Yuri. While the guy is driving, Yuri woke up and saw the guy who kidnap her.

 

" y...yahhh!! Hae oppa!!! " Yuri looks at him with a confused face.

 

" yahh~ mianhe if i kidnap you, i just want to be with you but you refused to have a dinner with me. So I plan to do this " Donghae give her, his very sweet smile.

 

" aishh~ i guess they're looking for me now. I must give them a call. " Yuri grab her phone but DOnghae confiscated it.

 

" Someone already did that for you. " Then Donghae off his phone as well as Yuri's. 

 

" y...yahh!! " Yuri whine.

 

" No phone, no distractions. I want only the two of us. You can only get your phone tomorrow. "

 

" m...mwo?  tomorrow?  you mean? " Yuri looks at Donghae.

 

" nae... we will going to be together for the whole night. " Donghae smiles.

 

 

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

omo~ sorry for not updating for so long but i will try to make another chapter and be publish later.

 

keep on subscribing and comments are always love <3