Everyone is Busy

Pretending It's Nothing

20120413_seoulbeats_snsd.jpg

 

 

 

2 more weeks ti'll the SMTown California USA and all artists were busy on their performances both group and special.  SNSD were all gathering on their practice room having a meeting.

 

Tae : okay, girls let's do our best on this concert ne?

 

members: Nae.... 

 

Hyo : *clap her hands* alright, let's practice now then.

 

Sica : let's start with gee first.... 

 

everyone went on their position. Yuri turned the music on since she's the one nearer to the player. Next they practice the steps of Run Devil Run, Oh! and The Boys. After a one hour dancing non stop they decided to have a 30 minutes break since everyone is tired.

 

Tae: play, let's have a 30 minutes break first then after this practice again arasso?

 

members: nae unnie~

 

Yuri sits on the corner and grab her bottle. She looks at her phone to see if there is a message.

 

Yul : 2 messages? from whom? 

 

She opened her phone and saw a message from her Eunhyuk oppa and Hae oppa.

 

Yuri~ahh.... what happened yesterday? share it to me.. Donghae don't want to tell it to me.... >.<

 

--Eunhyuk Oppa

 

wahh~ Yul don't mind Eunhyuk, just ignore him arasso? take care..... :)

--Donghae Oppa

 

Yuri laughed all alone after seeing those messages from her oppas. Her oppas was just to sweet when it comes to her, they can make her happy even just for a simple things.

 

~ FLASHBACK~

I stopped the car in front of the SNSD dorm. I saw her sleeping peacefully. I tap her shoulder to wake her up but it didn't help, so i have no choice but to carry her. I knock on their dorm and Taeyeon opened the door for me.

 

Donghae : annyeong taeyeon-shii..

 

Taeyeon : nae, annyeong oppa~ where's Yul? *looks outside*

 

Donghae : *scratch my head* ahmm, she's on my car, sleeping peacefully, waking her up i guess is not a good idea.

 

Taeyeon : yahh~ can you just carry her to her room?

 

Donghae : i was planning to do that..... 

 

I went back to my car, and opened the door. I lifted her up bridal style and and lay her in her bed. I saw Yoona and Seohyun on the room, I guess the three of them were roommates.

 

Seohyun : annyeong oppa~ oh, aigoo! what happened to unnie? 

 

Donghae : I guess she fell asleep because of tiredness. Yahh~ wae still up at this hour? it's alredy late, you two sleep    now.. :)

 

Yoona : ahh. n..nae... n..nae oppa.... 

 

Donghae : *walks toward yoona and check her temperature* are you sick?

 

Yoona : a...aniyo.. i'm not... i'm alright... *smile*

 

Donghae : oh good then.. take care always.... *smiles*

 

Seohyun : yahh~ *hugs Donghae* oppa gomawo for taking care of unnie... *smiles*

 

Donghae : it's my responsibility from now on Seo... *whisper*

 

Donghae: alright, i'll be going now. It's already late and we all still have practie tomorrow. *mess Seohyun's hair* And you sleep now... Yoong, drink your medicine if your not feeling well, oppa will go now.

 

Seohyun : paii oppa... *smiles*

 

Yoona : nae, gomawo oppa.... *blush*

 

~ END OF FLASHBACK ~

 

 

Yuri sent a message to Donghae saying thank you for bringing her back on their dorm and carrying her to her room. 

 

Seohyun : yahh~ unnie, wae smiling like crazy huh? 

 

Yuri : y...yahhh, it's nothing....

 

Seohyun : hae oppa is so sweet,  gentlman, so kind... yahh~ he's so perfect for you..

 

Yuri: y..yahh.. ahahaha, what are you saying baby Seo?

 

Seohyun : unnie, admit it, you like hae oppa right? 

 

Yuri was so shocked when Seohyun said it out. She can't believe that Seohyun thinks that she likes her oppa. She was so speechless and didn't even dare to say a single word. Seohyun smiles. She knew she was right and she knew that Donghae like Yuri.

 

Seohyun : unnie, i can keep a secret... 

 

Yuri : *looks down* i do like him, but he likes someone else...

 

Seohyun : m..mwo?

 

Yuri : nae, he wants me to set up a date for him... 

 

Tae : *shout* everyone!!!! the break time is over, let's start the practice again.

 

Seohyun : let's continue this story later ne? 

 

Yuri : nae.... gomawo Maknae..

 

Seohyun : it's nothing my favorite unnie.. :)