Chapter 6: The Crusade and the unleashed secret

Forbidden Affection

 

The Bloody Haven

At Heechul’s Room

Heechul: Sunny, tell everyone to get ready. The werewolves will attack after few hours.

Sunny: ne

Sunny walks out through the door and Jessica entered.

Jessica: the wolves will attack?

Heechul: at dawn,

Jessica: dawn? There are only 3 of us who’s a day-walker!

Heechul: Jessica, there’s only 2 of us.

Jessica: we can’t defeat them! For the sake of our clan, let Sunny know that she’s a day walker!

Heechul: after this attack, Sunny will be 17, the curse will be broken, all we can do is to protect her this night and don’t let Sungmi~~

Sunny entered.

Sunny: Heechul, they want to talk to you.

Heechul (to Jessica): We’ll talk later.

The Woodland

Eunhyuk: we’ll attack at 4.

Sungmin: 4 am?

Eunhyuk: we’ll kill them easier, when the sun rises, the Bloody Haven will be ours.

Hyoyeon: I like that.

Eunhyuk: Taemin, distribute the gloves you invented.

Minho, Jonhyung, Onew and key help Taemin distribute to the whole den.

Sungmin: will Soon Kyu be there?

Hyoyeon: impossible, when the sun rises, it’s her 17th birthday, she won’t reach that age.

Sungmin: she only dies when she met me.

Eunhyuk: by tomorrow, another Soon Kyu will born, if, her mother can still see the sun rise.

Hyoyeon: the only hope is, if they defeat us; wait for another 16 years then meet her again then she’ll die then wait for her again. Isn’t it so tiring? You’re waiting for your whole life!

Sungmin: waiting for her is not tiring at all, someday, the curse will stop and we’ll live legally in the eyes of all.

Eunhyuk: well then, good luck.

The Bloody Haven

Heechul come back

Heechul: you two, have swords already?

Jessica and Sunny nodded.

Heechul went to his closet and get a deep red colored cloak and give it to Sunny.

Heechul: where this later. Make sure that the hood will not be removed even while fighting.

Sunny: I~I~I’ll cover my face?

Heechul: You’re not a day-walker. Tell everyone to wear cloaks too.

Sunny: Ne.

She went out.

Heechul: as long as possible, we should be near her and be alert, Sungmin will be there.

Jessica: we can’t be defeat just because of their stupid love story!

Heechul: you know that Soon Kyu is my younger sister, I can’t let her die again, and she suffered already because of Sungmin.

Jessica: I know but~~

Heechul: no buts, no matter what happen; we’ll protect her from him.

Sunny entered again

Sunny: they said that they received news from the wolves; only few of them will transform, to give us more chance to win.

Heechul: ok, let’s just wait for them.

The Woodland

Their warriors began the travel from the Woodland to the woods near the bloody haven.

At the trees in the woods, you can see wolves in each branch with Hyoyeon, Eunhyuk and Sungmin’s leadership

Eunhyuk: I can see our future land already.

Eunhyuk, together with Sungmin, growls.

The Bloody Haven

*Growls*

Heechul rushed to the window and walks through the door to meet the whole tribe.

Heechul: get ready

Sunny glance at the wall clock.

Sunny: after 15 minutes, the sun will rise.

Amber: we’ll just relay our life at this cloak. (looks at her cloak)

Sunny: We can do this.

They whole tribe went outside and wait for the wolves. After few seconds they are already running towards them.

Battlefield

“Soon Kyu, show up” Sungmin though while running through the field.

The bloody war began, vampire’s advantage is they can heal wounds quickly but their fangs can’t cause great damage to a werewolves while wolves advantage was only biting a vampire can kill them but their wounds would heal for a very long days, a bruise will heal after a 2 weeks, and a deep wound for more than a month. They were both aggressive and can move fast. In this war, wolves will take the lead.

A wolf was getting killed by a vampire, Sungmin saw this, he was walking towards the wolf to help him to defeat the vampire, he runs towards him, by the last slash of the sword, the wolf was dead, the vampire who killed that wolf spotted a little boy at the corner, the vampires looks at the sky, the sun will came out, the vampire rushed into the child, Sungmin was still following. The vampire removed its cloak, Sungmin startled “Soon Kyu” he though. Sunny/Soon Kyu let the child wore her cloak. Sungmin does not transform so it’s easy for him to follow Sunny.

Sunny: Here, don’t take this off, find a place out of trouble, don’t late the sun rays strike you. Arraso?

Child: Ne, gomawo.

The child runs leaving Sunny unprotected against the Suns’ rays.

Jessica: (shouts) Sunny, You’re not a day-walker!

Upon hearing those words, Sungmin quickly gets a cloak from a dead vampire. He glances at the sky, the sun was there! Sunny was already at the door when a wolf tries to bite her.

Sungmin: Jonhyung!

The wolf turned to him, Sunny drop her sword while she gave the cloak to the child, she was scared now, she just sit on the floor, already scared, waiting for Jonhyung to kill her.

Sungmin shook his head to Jonhyung

Jonhyung realizes that it is Soon Kyu and leaves her alone.

Heechul: (shout) Sunny, get inside!

The sun rises already.

Sunny: (shaking voice) It was locked!

Sungmin rushed into her.

Sunny: What? Kill me now or watch me burn?

Sungmin: I’m not gonna kill you!

Sunny: Then let the sun do the job.

She keeps on trying to open the door but she really can’t.

Sunny: arrggghh!!!

Sungmin: here, wear this (gives the cloak)

Sunny: why are you helping me?

Sungmin: Just wear this can you?

Sunny grabs the cloak but it was too late, the sun already reaches her whole body. Sungmin and Sunny look at each other, they both look frightened, each of their world stops.

Sunny: This is a nice birthday gift.

Sungmin realize that if she will be burn, it must be occurred a couple of minutes ago, but she didn’t.

Sungmin: I watch vampires who got burnt, it must be happened a couple of minutes ago, are you sure that you’re not a day-walker?

Sunny: they told me that I was not.

Eunhyuk growls.

Sungmin: I gotta go.

Sunny: bye

Sungmin run, he turn his head to Sunny, she was watching him go.

“Take Care” Sungmin mouthed cause Sunny to smile.

Inside the Castle, The Bloody Haven

Sunny runs to Heechul’s room, she opens the door hardly that it already made a sound that catches Heechul and Jessica’s attention.

Sunny: How can you do this to me?!

Jessica: we’ll explain.

Sunny: I trust you so much!

Heechul: calm down!

Jessica: sit down, we’ll explain.

Heechul: take a rest, we’ll explain once you’re in a good condition.

Sunny: don’t give instructions to me. I’m not your pet, well 17 years ago I was, but after this battle, let’s forget each other.

She walks out.

Jessica: Sunny!

Sunny: Go to hell!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This chapter is for my SunSun shipper espsicalove93 who suggested it

Chapter  6 done….

(Like to know the their area map? --> http://a7.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/s720x720/537840_205633439549362_100003081236452_345752_118356392_n.jpg)

 

Sunny and Sungmin’s conversation is kinda funny because, there’s a battle in front of them but they didn’t mind.. keke

Sneek a peek on the description box, I just forgot to update the persons who are in each side..... sorry!

Sorry for the wrong grammar/spellings

 

Thank you subscribers! And Commenters!