Chapter 21: Changes

Forbidden Affection

 

The next day, Yuri was almost late for school, with Sunny. Seeing that the Fallen Angel’s was in sort of, “celebrating”. In front of the Plumes University located a podium in some banners hanging they are giving praise to their Adept.

 

“Did they know that Tiffany’s the Adept?”

 

Yuri quickly run in front of the Plumes University, there are so many immortals gathered in front, even Vamps and Wolfs are there to hear what it is all about. She tried to find Donghae, he was in front of the crowd. Yuri can’t go near him. She didn’t even saw Tiffany since she arrived.

 

“I know that all of us, Fallens, already know the good news that just happens yesterday.” The man from the podium said.

 

Yuri was just standing at the back of the crowd, desperately hoping that the news had nothing to do with her bestfriend.

 

“Yeh! The Nephilim got killed!” a Fallen in front of Yuri said.

 

Yuri froze.

 

“Our adept did a good job last night” The man from the podium speaks again. “He killed the Neph with his bow making her fall into the cliff.”

 

*cheering*

 

“His father was a legend, he killed the parents of the Neph, but now, as his son, he continued his father’s legacy.” The man gestured someone from the audience to come forward.

 

“Let us all meet our Adept!” the man said as Donghae went on stage.

 

Donghae’s POV

 

“Let us all meet our Adept!” he announced as I went up to the stage. I can feel that all of their eyes was on me, Fallens are very happy in what I just did last night, Vamps and Wolfs don’t care and of course, I think the witches and wizards are all cursing me right now. I searched through the crowd and saw Yuri; she was looking at me, a scary-hurtful-disappointed look. I know that she’s angry right now, they trusted me, I guess. They continue on giving praises on what I did, until Yoona and Sooyoung came and stand on both of my sides.

“How could you do that to Tiff?” Yoona said, without looking at me. “We’re the only one whom she had in this world, how dare you to do that?”

“Your father and his crew already kill both of her parents, yet you’re blaming her for killing you father?” Sooyoung said, without looking on me also.

“That was my mission” I said.

“So, you don’t love her ever since you met her?” Yoona ask, she was tearing up.

“I-I-I.......” I stammer, I love her, but they wouldn’t believe because of what I did.

“We trusted you” Sooyoung said. 

 

That time I notice Yuri went to Sunny and Sungmin’s place, Sunny and Yuri are both crying, but as I see they are having a verbal argument with each other.

 

End of POV

 

Yuri’s POV

Donghae? Donghae’s the Adept?? How did he know that Tiffany’s the Neph?? I want to kill Donghae right now. I went to Sunny and Sungmin.

 

“Yah! How dare you to spill her secret?” I said, I don’t even know why I said that to Sunny, I just can’t find someone who I can blame on what happened.

“Yuri, how can I do that? I even warn you about him (Donghae) being the adept” Sunny explained.

“Tiffany’s the Neph?” Sungmin ask.

 

No one answered.

 

“Sorry Sunny, I just don’t know who to blame” I said as I collapsed, sitting at the floor, crying for what happen.

End of POV

 

Yuri didn’t even dare to talk to Yoona and Sooyoung, but Sunny does. In the first week after that incident happen, many things changed, not just only affecting their friendship but because the Witches and Wizards are still on crisis because of the Vampires' attack, and now, their Adept and Nephilim, who’s considered as the most powerful in their breed, was gone too. The whole Witchwood also knew that Eunhyuk, Wolves’ Adept, was planning to be married to Tiffany when she was alive, it was the only way for Witchwood to survive in the crisis that they’re experiencing, and hence Tiffany’s gone and the wolves already stop on communicating about the proposal. If ever that a witch will get married with Eunhyuk, they will join their forces leaving the Vamps and Fallen behind.

Meanwhile, knowing that Sunny and Sungmin can’t be separated, they just let them continue their relationship as long as Heechul is on his hibernation. When Heechul woke up, they didn’t know want could possibly happen.

 

While Yuri, on the other hand...................

 

Yoona’s POV

 

That day, when they already announce on everyone .......

*Flashback*

Me: It was lunch time, where are we going to eat?

Sooyoung: they’ll not going to accept us anymore, specially Yuri.

Me: Eotokke?? Do you think it’s better to talk to them right now?

Sooyoung: should we try it?

Me: I’m afraid.

 

Sooyoung walks towards me and grabs my hands, she was dragging me outside.

 

Me: Yah!!

Sooyoung: she’s there!

 

It was Yuri; she was in front of their University, walking with her books.

 

Sooyoung: Yuri-sshi.

 

Yuri rolled her eyes as she turns her head to see us.

 

Yuri: what do you want?

Me: I was thinking if......we could talk about some few things?

Yuri: from now on I don’t want to talk to you. Don’t even bother me or don’t even dare to step your foot or flap your wings inside my University. Arraso?

Sooyoung: Yuri-sshi. We didn’t even know that Tiffany’s.....

Yuri: enough! Can we just accept that Fallens and Witches are not made for each other? We are made not to be friends but to fight till death.

Me: can we just be friends? Not regarding Donghae?

Yuri: I don’t want to, what if you also betray me

 

As she said those words, she take a look at someone behind our back, it was a fierce look she gave. We turn our heads to see who is she looking at; it’s Donghae, standing few meters behind us.

 

Yuri: If that guy (points at Donghae) can betray her, there’s no doubt that you can betray me too.

 

That was an awkward moment when someone points you out of many immortals around. I guess the true relationship between Tiffany and Donghae (before) was already known here.

 

Yuri was walking away from us when she notice Bora, one their schools’ student staff.

 

Yuri: Hey!

Bora: me?

Yuri: transfer me to the Black Witch Section.

She said and goes leaving Bora surprised by her sudden decision.

*end of flashback*

There’s no way we can get our friendship back again.

End of POV

 

Donghae’s POV

It’s been a week since Tiffany was killed, since “I” killed Tiffany. It’s already midnight but still, I can’t sleep. Wae? What’s the problem? I walk out from my bed and headed outside. Pictures of Tiffany keep on filling my mind.

It’s been a few minutes since I start flying around, not sure where will I go but ended up in front of Tiffany’s window, I still remember how nervous is she was every time that she opened the window when I visit her. I often visit her, when I can’t fall to sleep, and the funny thing was, we’re the same. It’s like we’re connected to each other, that something binds us.

I open the window and sneak in; it’s still the same, nothing change except that she’s not there and she’ll never be there because of me. I will not see how much she loves to sleep, I remember once, she’s still not in school and Yuri was worried, I quickly went here and find her sleeping with her uniform in. I love the way she look that time, unfortunately, I need to wake her, her lazy look made me laugh hard.

I walk through the room, scanned everything and ended up sitting at the side of her bed, I grab one picture from her bed side table, I could still remember this, and it was taken from our 6th monthsary. I remember how happy she was that time, even if I just prepare a simple picnic for both of us, she’s so happy with that.

It was very quiet when I hear a wind blowing from the outside, I got out to find what or who made that noise and spotted a piece of paper in front of the houses’ door. I picked it up and something urges me to read it.

 

 

I felt like I was stab with a knife and tears just keep on falling. I miss her badly and it’s my entire fault. If only i can see her right now, I’ll just beg for her forgiveness, although I don’t deserve her forgiveness. I know that I can’t live without her but still,, I did such thing.

 

I remember her smile.

I remember the first time we met, at the Funday.

I remember how she avoid me when she knew that I’m a Fallen.

I remember how I bring midnight snacks for her when I know that she’s studying hard for her exam the next day.

I remember how she reacted every time I frighten her with bugs and other insects.

I remember how much she cared for me when I was sick and still going at school.

I remember how can stare at her for the whole day without getting bored with her pretty face.

I remember the times that she arrange my hair because I don’t know how to.

I remember how she grips my arms tightly when we’re at the blood game.

I remember how she blows off her bangs when she’s angry.

I remember how she lean her head on my shoulders when she’s sleepy.

I remember how she laugh so hard even if I throw my punch line wrong.

I remember how she supports me on everything I did.

I remember how nervous I was when I thought she was going to die because of the Vampire’s bite.

I remember how she cuts her food before eating.

I remember how she tries to light up my mood.

I remember how she cast spells to stop my wound from bleeding that i got from practicing.

I remember how she CARES for me.

 

And

 

I remember how much she LOVES me.

 

It’s too late to regret now....

 

Everything will CHANGE.....

 

And immortals will CHANGE....

 

But not my love for her.

 

I’m sorry Tiffany...

 

Can you forgive me?

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Please tell me if this chapter is kind of...

 

 

OVER ACTING....

 

I'm just carried away by Donghae's character

 

please do comment my dear subscribers and visitors....

 

 

I'm currently watching "Skip Beat" now... still on Ep. 9, on the next ep, Donghae will be there!!! He's so handsome that I wanna die when she lay her hands on Gong Xi... Good thing he's not the lead character or else, I'll die because of jealousy..

 

 

Can you like this page for me??

Super Generation Page on FB