Chapter 12: the slot

Forbidden Affection

 

Sunny: liar!

Sunny walk away while wiping the blood left at with the back of her hands. Heechul runs towards her, he holds her arms tightly, when she turns around to see Heechul, he slaps her so hard. Sungmin want to go to her but Eunhyuk holds his arm and shook his head.

Jessica: Heechul.

Heechul: You should be thankful to me. You’ll die with him!!

Sunny: what are you talking about?

Heechul: He~

Jessica: Heechul, stop it!

Heechul took a last look on Sunny and go away.

Jessica helps Sunny to stand and go home with her.

At lunch..

Tiffany was walking alone at the hallway when a girl approaches her.

Girl: Tiffany?

Tiffany: ne, Nuguseyo?

Suzy: Suzy, from the Fallen Kingdom, Donghae oppa wants you to go to the garden.

Tiffany: waeyo?

Suzy: I don’t know.

Suzy left. Tiffany went to the garden

Donghae: are you doing something?

Tiffany: nothing.

Donghae: Do you have some spare time now

Tiffany nods.

Tiffany: wae?

Donghae: can you have lunch with me? Henry left me, I was thinking if you can join me, but if you’ll have lunch with someone, it’s alright.

Tiffany: Yuri left me too.

Donghae gave Tiffany a food and they eat quietly, Donghae broke the silence.

Donghae: so, do you have a boyfriend?

Tiffany: huh? Nothing.

Donghae smiled

Tiffany: waeyo

Donghae: nothing.

Tiffany: you’re smiling without any reason? Michoseo?

“Yes I’m crazy, crazy because of you” Donghae thought.

Donghae: would it possible for a witch and a fallen to be in a legal relationship?

The Adept of the Fallen is actually asking this? Tiffany suddenly remembers her parents.

Tiffany: ani, t~the whole family of the Neph and a wizard was murdered, remember?

Donghae: not all. I heard that our Adept is finding the daughter of the Neph.

Tiffany: and?

Donghae: let the Adept kill her.

Tiffany’s heart beat fast, this time, while they’re eating; the Adept is finding her and ready to kill her. It’s a very bad idea to have friends with the Fallen like Donghae

Tiffany wants to ask who’s their adept but, in every kingdom, it was prohibited t tell anyone about the adept and royals.

Tiffany: don’t you think that it’s very unfair for the daughter? She didn’t do anything but she’ll be killed. She’s not involved at the war; she’s just 5 years old when the war happened.

Donghae: from the start that her parents met, she’s involved already.

They had very different principles in their life, so tiffany changed the topic. Donghae might realize that Tiffany will be too defensive for the Neph’s daughter.

Tiffany: so, why did you ask if I had a boyfriend?

Donghae: I was just thinking, you had a very beautiful face and you’re very kind, no doubt, but you don’t have any boyfriend.

Tiffany: I don’t need one.

Donghae (disappointed tone): wae?

Tiffany: 100% headache.

*laughs*

Donghae: seriously.

Tiffany: there are some factors in my life that prohibited me of having one.

Donghae: can you share it?

Tiffany shook her head

Tiffany: If I’ll share it I’ll never be exist.

Donghae though that her secret was just like the embarrassing one that would make the boys turn off when they know it.

Donghae: well okay, just tell me if you’re allowed o find a boyfriend.

Tiffany: why?

Donghae: I’ll take the slot.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE COMMENT!!