Chapter 17: being a bad witch

Forbidden Affection

 

Fallen Kingdom

Fallen_1: Donghae, the troop is ready; we’re just waiting for your signal.

Donghae: I can’t go now; I had some things to do.

Fallen_2: you’re the Adept, you should lead us.

Donghae: Sorry.

Fallen_1: ok, we’ll just go by ourselves, what do you want us to do when we meet the Nephilim?

Donghae: Bring her back here; her execution will be on public.

After having a short conversation, the whole troop left without Donghae, who chooses to go to Tiffany’s company than leading his team.

Stardale Glen

“Your boyfriend has arrived” Yuri said as she saw Donghae coming on their meeting place.

Donghae sit next to Tiffany and gave her a peck on her cheeks.

“Did I miss anything?” Donghae ask.

“None, except the scene a while ago that Tiffany actually kissed someone.” Sooyoung said.

“Mwo?”

“Just joking” Sooyoung said.

“We’re just waiting for Sunny and Sungmin” Yoona added.

“What’s the plan for tonight?” Tiffany ask

“It’s Taeyeon’s birthday, we’re all invited”

“Jinja? I didn’t prepare anything for her” Tiffany said.

“All of us didn’t prepare anything, she just tell that we’re invited when we’re all on the way home. She just wants to tell you guys that if it is your birthday, she’ll be invited too” Yoona said

“Tiffany! You’re lucky, you don’t have to invite Taeyeon” Yuri exclaimed.

“Waeyo?” Ki Bum ask

“I was lucky in the fact that, I didn’t know when my birthday is” Tiffany said with a grin on her face.

“How could that be possible to happen?” Yoona ask

“My parents died when I was five, and I forgot the exact date of my birthday.” Tiffany answered.

“I didn’t know that, you don’t even know how old are you?” Donghae ask

“Yuri and I was born on the same year so, our age are the same, I just don’t know the exact date of mine”

“At last they arrived” Yuri exclaimed when Sunny and Sungmin came.

“You’re late” Tiffany said.

“Mianhae! So hard to escape” Sunny said.

“I waited for her for at least an hour” Sungmin complained.

“There’s a meeting that’s why it’s so hard to escape, I need to wait for the attendance checker.” Sunny said.

“You should inform me so I didn’t wait for that long time” Sungmin said.

“Enough” Tiffany interrupted. “Do you really want to fight?”

“Don’t worry after 5 minutes, they’ll be as sweet as you two again”

“Now, I believe in the saying that opposite do attract” Sooyoung started.

“Because we’re from feuding breeds?”  Tiffany said.

“Ani, you’re really opposite to each other”

“But there is one thing that Sunny and Sungmin have in common” Yoona said.

“They’re both, cute?” Yuri tried

“Aniyo, they both love blood” Yoona said.

*Laughs*

“Kaja, Taeyeon is finding us for sure”

 

It’s already midnight when Yuri and Tiffany got home.

“The funny thing that happens this night is when Sunny thought that the juice is real blood” Yuri said while they are walking home.

“Ne, she grab it quickly” Tiffany added.

Yuri grabs the doorknob and opens the door slowly. It was dark and quiet.

“So quiet” Yuri complained.

“Of course, it’s already midnight, silly” Tiffany said and turn the light switch on.

 

They’re both got surprise when they saw their house; all the things were upside down.

“What~just~happen?” Tiffany asks.

“Eomma” Yuri whispered then run to her mother’s room. Tiffany followed her.

Yuri’s mom was already dead. Yuri fell down on the floor and put her mom’s head to her lap.

“Eomma” Yuri almost screams.

Tiffany shed tears too.

“Who did this” Yuri ask

Tiffany walks around the room and turn around to Yuri holding a pure white feather on her hands.

“Mianhae” Tiffany started “They are starting to look for me”

“Fany~shhi”

“Mianhae, jeongmal mianhae” she said before she burst into tears, Yuri walks towards her and hugs her tight.

“It’s not your fault”

“Eotokke?”

“We’ll just stay quiet”

“Everyone will know that eomma’s dead” Tiffany said as she breaks the hug.

“We’ll burn her tonight, then clean the house and take revenge”

They do on what Yuri tell so. They burned Yuri’s mom and place the ashes in the jar. They clean the house and gather all the feathers they could see. They went to Tiffany’s room and start on reading the black book.

“There are 40 feathers in total” Yuri said after counting the feathers they have gathered.

“Divide it into two and we’ll cast spell on each” Tiffany said

Yuri handed her the 2o feathers.

“What spell should we use?” Tiffany ask

“Three nights of hell spell?”

“It will just cause three nights of pain”

“It depends on the witch who cast the spell, if the witch is strong, like us, it will result to an unbearable pain”

They started; they each lit the black candle and let the wax drips upon the feather.

“As I do these candles spell,

   Bring my enemy 3 nights of hell

   Candle black, black as night

   Bring him pains of flesh tonight!

  

   Lesions on his skin will grow

   Afflict him with a painful blow

   Sores and pain afflict him now

   For 3 nights he'll wonder how

  

   Dukes of darkness, Kings of hell

   Smite mine enemy, bring him hell

   When 3 nights of pain have passed

   Make him well, well at last” they chanted

 

“After three days, they’ll be better again” Tiffany said.

 

“After three days, we’ll cast a closing spell to lift the curse but instead of doing that, we’ll just repeat cursing them”

Tiffany nodded. And they started doing the same thing on the 38 feathers left.

 

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

whew, good thing Donghae was not with the troop.

 

COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE