Chapter 4: The Chronicles of the Crusades (Part 2)

Forbidden Affection

 

Tiffany’s POV

I go home and spotted Yuri.

Me: hey where have you been?

Yuri: I’m with Ki Bum. Mianhae

Me: I’ve been friends with angels a while ago.

Yuri: really?

Me: yeh, they are nice.

Yuri: how could you be friends with the one who killed your parents without any reason?

Me: they had their reason.

Yuri: what?

Me: promise me first that you’ll not tell this to anyone, I trust you Yuri.

Yuri: I promise.

Me: the conflict between the Fallen and the Witches is because of us.

Yuri: you mean, you’re the…how could…why did you hide this from us?

Me: my mother is the Nephilim who got in love with a wizard. I thought it will not be a big deal, so I just kept it as a secret.

Yuri: how is this started?

Me: My mother told me that he met my father at Stardale Glen, that time they were celebrating the Funday. After that they often sneak to see each other. Once my father visited my mom at the Fallen Kingdom and asks her to go with him, my mom agreed. They lived here and have me, when I was 5…..

*flashback*

It was late at night, I was on my bedroom with my broomstick, reading the Book of Spell, when mom opened the door, and she seemed so worried. My father came from her back holding his witchwand.

Mom: we need to go.

Me: Eomma, I want to sleep.

My mother carried me. Father opened the door and check if someone was outside. We followed him until we reached the valley. Mom put me down and we walk and walk endlessly, at the top of the valley I saw something flying at the sky.

Mom: they want me, take care of her.

I and my father went behind the trees. The flying objects went down.

Me: Appa, what they want from us?

Dad: your mother is a Nephilim, my child.

The angels were armed their leader walks toward my mother and planted a starshot at her. My father covered my teary eyes.

Father: whatever happens, don’t take revenge my child, arraso?

I just nodded.

Father: stay here, don’t make a sound.

Appa walks towards them, my mother turned to ashes, I was already crying. Father killed the Angels’ leader, but his army fired dozens of starshot at him. And they both died.

*End of flashback*

Yuri wiped the tears flowing from my eyes.

Yuri: they were hunting you too, you suffered too much. I’ll be here always.

Me: thank you.

Yuri: do you know who’s the angel that killed your parents?

I shook my head.

Me: all I can remember is, he’s with a child. It’s his son, the last thing I heard from him is “Son, this is the punishment we gave to someone who don’t know how to obey rules”. He told that to his son before killing my mother.

Yuri: are you willing to have revenge?

Me: I want to, but my father said to do not take vengeance. Being in love is not a sin. Why can we just have a peace?

Yuri: if you’re a half blood Neph, what angelic things can you do, do you have wings?

Me: I don’t have, wizards’ blood influence is much stronger than the Neph I guess.

Yuri: what will you do if you met that angels’ son?

Me: I don’t care, I want to end this. I will accept the execution if they ask me to.

<3---<3---<3

Henry: any problem?

Donghae: nothing, well, about my mission.

Henry: The Neph’s daughter?

Donghae: I saw her already.

Henry: really?

Donghae: when I was 6, my father hunted their family. I’m with him.

Henry: you’re with that historical happening?

Donghae: yeah…

 

Donghae’s POV

*flashback*

We landed at the valley and spotted the Neph.

Neph: Don’t get my daughter involve, please, I’m begging you.

She kneeled in front of us.

Father: I can’t promise that to you. Son, this is the punishment we gave to someone who don’t know how to obey rules.

She was killed by a starshot. Behind the trees, the wizard got out and killed my father. My father lied down; I kneel at his side and cry. Behind the trees, where the wizard came from, I little girl was crying.

*End of Flashback*

Henry: why don’t you tell the army about the Neph’s daughter?

Donghae: I told myself, that that girl will die with my very own hands.

Henry: that’s harsh.

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I wrote this before the vacation sa four chapters are done...

 

The story will be based by the feedbacks......

 

Thank you!!

 

No Silent readers Please!! 

I